One Piece

Why is Reiju such a bitch?

I never really cared for sanji but his childhood really hits home for me.

she needs a good dicking to teach her manners

It's time for Oda to turn One Piece into Oreimo

>not laughing at the guy who gets beaten up by his siblings
Are you one of those girls who like betas because they are yasashii?

>she was born with cock sucking lips
Hot

>Sanji now has TWO Tragic Pasts™

Everyone thinks Germa 66 is going to be the main enemy but have forgotten about Jack.

Jack gets btfo and Kaido is storming his way for a war.

Does it mean he has one-upped Robin and Brook?

>Born into a family of vicious mercenaries
>Get the shit kicked out of you by your siblings
>Ask your dad for help
>He says you're a worthless piece of shit that deserves to be curbstomped
>Escape and manage to get onto a restaurant boat
>Boat gets attacked by pirates
>Nearly drown
>Wash up on some godforsaken rock with one of the pirates
>Nearly starve to death
>Take up smoking age 9

Sanji had a hard life

>has a terrible childhood
> gets trapped on a rock with no food
>hasn't won a solo fight in foreve and a day
Why is sanji life forever suffering

nah his total suffering is way less than those two still. he got a good father at age 9 and was happy from there on out.

robin suffered her whole life and brook suffered for 50 years or so.

Worst of all,
>won't marry Pudding

>Luffyfags

Also
>Okama Island
>Duval

Dont worry he will marry his beloved Nami-san

Can we all agree that Zolo still has the saddest backstory?

Its been said to death, inter crew romances are never going to be a thing. Stop trying to insert it because it is fucking stupid. Yes in a shoujou it might have happened but this is shonen for 10 year olds.

Toei ships it. Might be fillers but is something. Oda will give in at the end.

His backstory is just tfw no gf.

Oda's long interview was revealed in a TV show today.

- Oda says ONE PIECE is about 70% done. (He said in another recent interview that ONE PIECE was 65% done, though...)

- When Oda held a Takoyaki party in his house, he was reported to police by his neighbors.

- Oda says he doesn't need diversion since he has to submit manga anyway before the deadline.

- The new setting notebook about ONE PIECE is produced almost every 3 weeks.

Here are another trivias revealed in ONE PIECE Great Newspaper Vol.2. and Kinema Junpou 2016 summer edition

- Oda decided to work with ONE PIECE Film because it was a good opportunity to increase his audience in manga.
The series is more than 80 volumes, so he thinks it might be difficult for some people to start reading ONE PIECE.
Oda also says that if he should realize in the future that ONE PIECE Film doesn't play an important role to increase his audience in manga, he would not work with films anymore.

- According to the former anime producer, when ONE PIECE anime was relegated to a morning TV show, Oda complained a bit, "I've already made much effort, though..."

- About this week's (Chapter 833) color spread, Oda predicted last December that he would like to draw Straw Hats watching fireworks since he was impressed at the fireworks in one of his favorite mangas "Your Lie in April".

source: TV show in December 2015 ("一流が嫉妬したスゴイ人")

According to Volume 777 written by Oda,

- Spandine's political power is weakening due to his disease. Spandam intends to cure him so that Spandam can surpass Lucci.

- Vice Admiral Chaton and Fujitora are friends. Chaton is popular among citizens despite him not being popular in Marine.
He loves beautiful women. His real name is Tokikake.

- Tsuru treats Vice Admiral Momousagi as if she is Tsuru's little sister. Momousagi can seduce various kinds of pirates.
Her famous sword is called Konpira (金毘羅). She has a spider tattoo on her thigh. Her real name is Gion.

- The average height of Giants is 12-13 meters. Oars in Thriller Bark is about 3 times higher than normal Giants.

- Oda writes the conversation between Sabo and Lucci:

Sabo: Bye, Bob!
Lucci: I'm Rob.

[EDIT]
- Lucci is a chief commander of CP0 now!

source: Film Gold official guidebook "Backstage Pass"

According to the pamphlet of Film Gold and the official guidebook "Backstage Pass":

- There are sexy scenes in Film Gold, but Oda recently pays attention to his target audience's mothers since he thinks it is mainly mothers who bother to take their kids to theaters.
Oda is worried that sexy scenes might make bad impressions on their mothers.

- Oda doesn't like men wearing white outfits.

- Question: What would you do if you had vast amount of money?
Oda: I already have it, so...

- Oda doesn't want his characters to appear in film before manga. For example, Aokiji after time skip made an appearance in the film before manga.
Oda is disappointed with those situations since he thinks he could have surprised his audience if he let him appear in manga before the film.

I can see Zoro's backstory being somewhat similiar to Sanji.

Has a respected Dad trying to do big things
Has older brothers
Is the worst one in the bunch and is told he is useless
Escapes and is found by Kuina
You know the rest.

Keeps the heat off of her.

Brook and Robin's are the only debatable ones
Robin lived her entire life without happiness, and while Brook had a good life, he was thenafter trapped in a solitary hell for 50 fucking years

>one piece 60% done
>one piece 65% done (40 years left at this pace from 2012)
2016 (again)
>one piece 70% done (~15 months going off pace from both 2016 estimates)

Oda's estimates are shit

He is a hack. What did you expect?

What about Chopper?

He means he new world is 70% done whereas in 2012 he meant the overall manga story was 60% done.

He had like 2 years of sadness, tops, before someone came into his life and saved him
Afterwards, he had another person care for him, tough as she was

>new world is 70% done
that's bullshit

It's the only to make sense of these estimates. Bad translation.

so chaton and momousagi are canon right

about time we got powerful vice admirals

Top KEK. I have never seen someone suck Odas dick this much. Is it that good faggot?

Best Filler girl

They will appear in the movie before the manga so I guess they are not that important since Oda said he hates when that happens.

He is right though, not sure why you are acting like a retard right now.

so you think one piece ends in less than 100 chapters?

He obviously talks about the overall story.

when did Nami dye her hair?

Before she dyed it pink on dressrosa.

This moron.

In what shit tier school did they teach you math that you can't even do basic probability?

Why does Sanji care about hungry people before he goes through it himself? Wasn't that the point of his character?

>moron
Hey there billy.
T-Trump 2016!
M-make America great again!! Woo

Where were you when Magellan solo'd a future yonko and his crew in mere seconds?

>m-muh shounen romance ain't happening!

much like Naruto right?

>oda doesn't like me
Heart break.

At home
Is Magellan admiral level or is his fruit just so OP

The stuff with Gin comes to mind. Chef pride of sort.

>inter crew
No originally it was no romance at all. But since it happened few times already people like you are backtracking to inter crew romance.

> Germa66
> main enemy

Who even thinks that? Sanji beat up one of his brothers, the top of the germa fighters, without any problem. And his father didn't really felt strong either.

The whole Germa is gonna get solo'd by Sanji.

At least one. His prison used to have the likes like Shiki.

Who else was he going to cook food for? His well off family that's probably full anyway?

Would his poison even work on any logia? And would it be considered as liquid against Crocodile?

It's just his fruit and a really good battle place. He was on his knees after 1 fucking Jet Bazooka. The Admirals would have yawned at that.

Well Blackbeard technically is a logia.

remember that little details are why One Piece is great

I want them so bad ):

He isn't at all.

If he can "poison" rocks and shit, I can see him poison other stuff too. Probably an Awakened fruit. And I don't see why it wouldn't work against Crocodile. It's a liquid and a very viscous one at that.

Blackbeard is an exception. That user meant other Logias who are intangible.

the kinjite poison worked on wax and stone, so it could work on some of them, but obviously not stuff like light or magma.

croc's logia is shit so yeah it would probably count.

And these two aren't even from the Long-Leg tribe.

The time skip was in 2010.
If he means 70% of post skip is done, it would mean one piece ends in ~2020.

That means four more years. This makes the most sense user, sorry.

>implying oda going to give zoro another backstory
Get over it user that's not happening

well, if you think so. I think 2027 is more likely then 2020 by far.

>One Piece ends in under 200 chapters
Impossible.

They make my leg long

1997-2010
This was serialization for one piece until time skip.

So do you believe post time skip will be longer than pre time skip? Because otherwise about 70% of post time skip is done.

>I think post skip will be longer than pre skip.
That's not how story arcs work.

>So do you believe post time skip will be longer than pre time skip
How could you think otherwise?

It's not that he's feeding hungry people but people who aren't Royalty.

final arc alone will probably be like 200 chapters

Because I'm not retarded. pre skip was 13 years. Now the rising action is over, the Yonko are present, we are at Wano, we found the red glyph. It's a race to the finish now and user is delusional.

of course. Why wouldn't it? Look at all the shit we have left.

Lel no way. Knowing Oda it'll be like
Zoro is the oldest and the strongest. He wanted to fight stronger people. His siblings were too weak. His dad was too kind. So he left home in search for a challenge. Ended up getting lost and the rest is history.

>Implying Oda, the biggest fucking Zoro dickrider, won't give Zoro another backstory
Nigga please.

Post your sexy Nami's and Robin's

We got a writer over here.

Me too user, Robin especially.

It took 2 years to defeat a fucking Shichibukai. Part of the reason is due to a ton of new characters being introduced. You're a fucking retard if you think all the Yonko will be done in 50 chapters each. And the WG. Elbaf, the Void Century, Vegapunk, Revoluionaries, etc. And all the other random shit that Oda lives making up. In case you didn't know, Oda always makes things up on the way. That is literally the biggest reason as to why the series has been going on for this long.

>all the shit we have left
All that has to happen is Luffy finds Raftel. Stories usually don't exposit literally every implied world event.

Right now Luffy is in a Yonko arc, has a red glyph, is about to get the second, is about to go to Wano.

A lot of plot can be resolved in a story's climax. Multiple Yonko and the WG can all go down at once in a Great War. A war which Oda promised.

inb4 elbaf.

Boobs don't work like that.

>70% of post skip is done
are you retarded? all they did was visiting fisman island, completly destroying Doffy and his organisation and visiting Zou. None of the yonko was defeated, they haven't met Dragon, Vegapunk, Weevil, not to mention the final fight.

Speaking of Dragon, where is that jobber hiding now?

you're a fucking retard

>Because I'm not retarded
But you just said you think post-timeskip will be shorter than pre-timeskip.

;)

Are you retarded? Half the crew are on a yonko's main island and the other half are on another yonko's island. They have a red glyph and know how to find raftel now. Blackbeard sacked the revolutionary army, defeated the whitebeard remnants. The underworld broker who was arming the Yonko got defeated. Kaido stated he's starting the world war right the fuck now. Revery is a month or two away. Jinbe is back to the crew. Once Big Mom is resolved Luffy will have half of the road poneglyphs just months after they were introduced to the story. Half of what he needs to get to raftel, in just MONTHS.

He's a glass cannon

A titfuck between them would be the best thing ever

The time skip was used as a means to accelerate the MC's growth so the story could be finished. Not so the story could be made longer.

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

And it did but there more things happening in the New World. Are you seriously fucking dumb?