Shokugeki no Souma

HS episode 4 out soon

c-cute!

what is this?

New characters

I didn't recognise the two girls at all. I think I need to read the manga again and refresh my memory.

Subs are out now too.

TAKUMI IS CUTE

He is a miracle

Bitchy bitch, stalker faggot and fucking dumb useless cunt worthless bitch.

user are you ok

All three of these characters are shit, i'm pretty glad camerafaggot didn't become a permanent character.

It's not gay if it's an adaptation of a Tosh boy, r-right?

What're the chances Soma is going to win the mezzalune back?

Is that younger Aldini swimming naked?

>no fanclub animated.

Fucking why.
Aside from that only if Yukiheeland is done good can top this episode.

0%

Maybe is just some guy he killed.

100%

Evil dad, more evil than Azami.

I'm rusty. Is Leonora here yet?

What chapter is the anime up to? I want to catch up.

animeonlyfag here, is Takumi the biggest jobber of the series?

Near the end of chapter 80

Not anymore.

Central is just generally shit.

>getting rid of fanclub.

Is Azami on charge of the anime?

What did he mean by this?

Is subs out?
Is it tasty?

Out an hour ago

Best boy

Shokugeki No Souma is a cooking manga

>knaifu back never

So next week is the shoujo manga right? Can't wait

>It's a Soma offers to quit being a chef if he loses in Shokugeki episode
Well I guess I can skip that episode, what with the manga being over if he loses and all.

Erina next week?

user it's a typical shounen cliffhanger, come on.

I know, I'm just saying it pretty much makes their match redundant. It was the same with meat tits.

The second any shonen protagonist offers to quit being the shonen protagonist there is no way they can lose save for the match being cancelled or their opponent having a change of heart, but either way you know for certain they aren't just going to quit being the protagonist which renders the wager moot killing all suspense.

If he had just bet his knife that would have been fine. I would have totally believed he stood a chance of losing.

Mindbroken ojii-san a cute.

Man you're going to be real surprised when Souma gets expelled at the end of the promotion arc in the manga

Oh really, he gets expelled does he? For how many minutes?

Takumi a miracle of the universe.

Is there anybody left in the finals that the giga nigga can even beat?

She excited his loins

Megumi is hugely skilled in pleasing the customer.

Behold: Souma is as calm as the Buddha himself.

Who the fuck is he? It's kinda jarring having this nobody show up and be a sub villain who some how made it as far as the main guys.

>Who the fuck is he
A throwaway villain. Can't have Soma face off against somebody interesting or that he is acquainted with before his big face off with curry man. Soma could have just as easily been facing Mad Dog and curry man could have been facing Subaru.

Maybe Mad Dog?

Since this is pre-Stage "FISH AND RAGE" Ryou

I'm glad they nailed Soma's pop off at the end.

Read the manga and find out.

>Thinking Ferrari is a throwaway character

Guy is top 8 of the first years not some useless Meat

I didn't imply he was a throwaway character. I said he was a throwaway villain.

i fully expect him to join Soma's fanclub after this.

Soma a handsome

>Taki
>shit
Get a load of this commoner.

>join Soma's fanclub

He seems more interested in the Takumibowl desu

So this is basically just 'jobbing, the episode'?

Then why the fuck wouldn't they mention him in S1 if he's that big of a deal? It's fucking stupid when anime throws in random ass characters in the second season with no proper set up.

Did you just not watch the last episode at all?

He is a stalker. His gimmick is silently watching his opponents from the shadows and logging everything they do.

Because he kept a low profile or Souma and Co. didn't run into him until now. People only make a big deal about you if you have a reputation (Erina, Alice) or go looking for trouble (Souma).

>why the fuck wouldn't they mention him in S1 if he's that big of a deal?
He's under the radar. Other characters hadn't noticed him because that's what he's all about: stalking people.

Aoi, meanwhile, is stalking one specific person because she's obsessed with her - different theme.

He is Erina s grandpa.

When I say "they" I mean the show's writers. Show him doing stalkery shit in the shadows here and there and then reveal him in S2 for the payoff. Don't fucking throw him in out of no where and expect me to care.

Probably because Souma's been living in his own little world since day 1 with the rest of polar star and the only Shokugeki he watched so far this year was Erina's

Plus they brought up with the Don situation that most shokugekis are only attended by the competitors and the judges

>This whole post

>Don't fucking throw him in out of no where and expect me to care.
That's how he appeared in the manga you fucking autist, out of nowhere

>Show him doing stalkery shit
Yeah you do that by not showing him. Do you know what a stalker is?

The show has only had one stalker even go after members of Soumas friends and frenemies and thats Nao. Plus Subaru is a straight up giant ninja

Megumi makes T-Rex arms even when asleep.

>Faggot midget with weak jawline
>handsome

You need to redefine your standards for handsomeness

>not remembering Taki and useless tits.

>this much salt
Alice please.

boy are you going to be confused when they start the finding a new career arc

>KONNA MON KA NA
>KONNA MON DESHOU
I want to fuck nano.RIPE's voice.

This.
Easily EDOTS.

Wow this giganigga dude is even more terrifying than I thought he'd be.
It's pretty obvious how Souma will beat him though, since his gimmick is IMAGINEEESHON

He literally beats him by dumping a bunch of cow entrails in his stew. Not even kidding.

This giganigga is the epitome of tryhard evil. He's the kind of person who exclusively picks Invoker mid in Dota. The kind of person who only plays Soldier in TF2.. The kind of person who picks their class in an MMO based on their DPS output. This extreme obsession with victory and complete disregard for fun or creativity is pure evil. I'll be delighted to watch him being BTFO next episode.

His gimmick only works when you don't expect it. You can counter it easily if you know it beforehand.

I bet the judge reactions are either "HOLY SHIT SON CHECK OUT THIS UMAAAAAAMI" or "Gives it that famished post-war feel, I have tears in my eyes"

lewd

what the fuck is umami anyway

It wasn't easy for Souma when he did it.

The 5th taste, basically the kind of taste you feel from soy sauce, tomatoes, mushrooms or clear broth.

Best Judge.

that's because he's an idiot

>worst boy bullying best boy

But you are wrong, it's best girl bullying best boy.

Anyone notice that the so-called Elites are defined more by what they do as a professional than actual cooking?

>Erina does taste testing and more recently has shown herself to be an effective tutor
>Eizan is a business consultant and runs the shops
>Kuga has some grasp on self-PR and dominated Moon Banquet with his brand
>Isshiki sets up outreach programs for acquainting kids with cooking
So far Tsukasa is the only Elite shown to be fixated on cooking alone. I wonder if this will be a criteria that Souma can fulfill, and whether Azami's vision of a pleb-free Japanese food culture would change it.

Maybe that's what they keep referring to when they say Soma will "shake things up". Like, maybe there is a corporate culture infesting Totsuki and Soma is the only one that can bring it down.

I think the whole point of this was to show that Takumi got fucked over and otherwise would have won and also to delay the rematch between Takumi and Souma.

I feel like they're saving that for near the end. What ranks are Souma and takumi in the first year?

It's more like they are so far ahead thst they can expand beyond.

Tsukasa has real social problems so it's not surprising that he's insular.

Really?

We haven't see much of Takumi cooking after this, it's hinted that he got a power up but that's it for now.

He was able to keep up with Gigga tracing Souma, so that's something.

At any rate I'd be interested in seeing what the other Elites do. Sword guy probably runs Tsukiji because he carves tuna with that blade. Momo obviously does confectioneries.

Why are we only getting one cour this time?

That rarely ever happens following a 2-cour. Did the first series sell like shit or something? Are they just finishing the Autumn Elections for the sake of it due to where it ended?

>So far Tsukasa is the only Elite shown to be fixated on cooking alone

And he's First Seat, almost like the other smucks are doing it wrong

Most likely.

First season sold like 2k~ or something.

So when will someone serve eggs cut into quarters with different condiments on each piece? The condiment master?