Where were you when Trunp got elected?

I was pulling an all nighter. I Never told my friends or my family about what I thought was at stake. I celebrated, because of the consequences for my non-country. And I stil am.
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=0k7-ZKrBb3A
youtube.com/watch?v=8mkmUdUYgH0
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

i was asleep woke up to the media going crazy saying trump won went to school holyshit.jpeg riots were ensuing

I didn't follow any of it.

I was bracing myself for a Clinton presidency.

Couldn't believe she lost, and couldn't have been happier. It somewhat restored my faith in humanity...somewhat.

I had the biggest shit-eating grin the day after and all the niggers I work with looked dejected and sorrow, it was a real schadenfreude moment.

true story.

>in a haunted ranch house out west
>shooting up meth
>painting the staircase at the ghosts request
>watching newscast on my phone

>trump wins

First thought?

>Obama will declare martial law

I was right here.

>had a new job, tired as shit at like 8 pm
>wake up intermittently
>see florida red, go to sleep
>see my state (pennsylvania) red
>go to bed happy because I realize the country would be OK

in seattle. had to avoid nogs etc chimping out the next day

On Twitter watching the liberal salt flow like the Melange from Dune. It was beautiful

I was here shitposting and drinking in the salty tears on Goybook.
I'm pretty sure I was at least half erect for all of November 9th.

The greatest year and a half in U.S. political history.

I will forever love Donald J. Trump.

See you in 2020, lads. We will fucking be back. Rest up.

I was sitting in my mom's basement watching on the flat-screen in the dark. Trump won, and I got up and humped the screen, while screaming >USA USA USA USA
Then I took my bag of cheetos up the stairs, and ran them in the blender. I mixed the crushed cheetos with some water, and with the help of my sister's mascara, I rubbed the cheetos onto my face, and made myself look like Trump. Then I went into my sister's room, who was complaing about trigger warnings so I could rub it in. Then I fucked her.

>Doing Group Project
>Shocked

Sucks that Trump turned out to be 100% incompetent.

>Couldn't believe she lost
Eh, it was getting pretty clear towards the end of the campaign that Trump had pretty much locked up Ohio and that North Carolina wasn't a swing state. So once you're there, it's not too difficult to see where things don't break Clinton's way.

My day went something like this

>pretty clear towards the end of the campaign that Trump had pretty much locked up Ohio and that North Carolina wasn't a swing state.

You don't understand. I had ZERO faith in the legitimacy of this election, or anything I heard in the press. I thought the voting was just a formality that didn't matter because it would be rigged for Clinton regardless of the outcome. I was absolutely shocked when I woke up the next day and found out that that was not the case.

I stayed up all night talking to my friend and watching the results come in. It seemed really hopeless in the beginning and I thought Shillary would win... when PA was called and I realized it was over, it was one of the most elated moments of my entire life. Regardless of politics even, just seeing Trump get beaten down and attacked by the entire world for so long and take on Hollywood and the media and damn near every institution of power and beat them all... it was like seeing something so crazy and heroic that you'd only see in a movie, only it was real. It made me feel like for the first time there was hope, and anything was possible. I went and got KFC for breakfast and rejoiced in all the liberal butthurt and celebration on Sup Forums.

A couple of months before election night, I started to feel like it was possible.
Election night was spent shit texting with two friends.
One of the greatest nights of my life.
It's still great.
I unironically feel like he is the best president on my lifetime, and he is doing the best job he can.
If nothing else good comes from his presidency except for the left getting exposed for the insane people they are, it's enough.
American politics, possibly world politics, will never be the same again.

I was in bed because I didn't feel like watching Clinton win.

> tfw followed the burger election live

The fuck's wrong with you user?

>data-mining thread
>we have SOME info on you user but pls make it easier by telling us where you live.

I'm sick of politicians, dude.

I watched Bush make a complete goat-fuck out of the war on terror, and then Obama make a complete goat-fuck out of our nation. I'm done with politicians and waiting for the reset.

In one of those blue states soaking in the energy of 100,000 liberals crying around me

I had OBS running throughout the night, reading the sticky. I honestly cannot put the energy I witnessed into words. It was true happiness.

now where did I put my folder of bait reaction images

Not quite. But if you'd like here it is: 8800 Roeselare, Bruggesteenweg 126. Don't have a kikebook. Some of you men are so girly. Everything I post here is up for grabs. What I want to keep for myself, I keep for myself.

shitposting at home

kek it's going to happen when president Donald John Trump is reelected.

I will go to my grave thinking the Dems got lazy and didn't cheat enough. They believed the polls and the Jew media.

They were prepared to steal Philly, like they always do, they just weren't prepared for the anger and turnout that overcame the margin of fraud.

>they just weren't prepared for the anger and turnout that overcame the margin of fraud.

You think they just miscalculated how much they needed to cheat? That would make sense, as I'm sure they try to cheat without making it blatantly obvious, although it is in every "sanctuary city".

In San Francisco. I grew up brainwashed by liberalism however my short stay in that city is what made me vote Republican for the first time in my life.

the O'Keefe videos put serious pressure on them... they went out of their way hard to try to destroy him, but that shit was pretty damning, there were groups organizing to monitor polling places

I was pretty desperate the night before, just returned from a trip to Minnesota. Watched the CNN stream with anons, enjoyed the autistic blue square search sessions, and watched it start to unfold during class.
When done, my roommate and I smoked a cigar and went to a local bar. Was very smug the next week.

Good times

got ya covered

I was watching a youtube livestream with Sup Forums watching CNN break down and freak out. It was good times.

I was laughing my ass off at MSNBC. It was one of the best nights of my life.

t. reluctant Hillary voter here

Watched Alex Jones' coverage of it. They broke out the champagne and everything. youtube.com/watch?v=0k7-ZKrBb3A

drove an hour home to watch the coverage with my dad, drank white russians and stayed up till 5am after they called it. I'll never forget my dad and I jumping out of our chairs and hugging each other.

Did you have you arteries clogged? Meat is some kind of bad you know. Can't seem to find a picture of the Lord Emperor smoking a stogie.

in my dorm room
i went to bed pretty early, like 9 or 10 o'clock EST, so i wouldn't be up for the final results. i prepared a google search for "who won the election?" for when i woke up. when i did at a little later than am, i saw that he won. i called my mom.

I was here. Cheering.

doing a medical mission in Honduras -_-

it was kinda nice watching the stupid-ass liberals glued to the spanish television shows clutching their pearls though

Took my son to see Ringo Starr and His All Starr Band here in Honolulu. Left for the concert as the tide was turning. Kept checking my phone between songs. Couldn't believe it. And I'm somewhat liberal!

pulling an all nighter on here

I was working on BuzzFeed's election night Twitter show. Yes, it was incredibly satisfying how inconsolable they were.

I was right here with you assholes from that morning until right after Pennsylvania was called. I even remember that moment when some areas dropped from 100% reporting to around 80% and thinking "OH SHIT THEY'RE PULLING A HAIL MARY!" Goddamn that night was crazy.

This man is the most powerful human being on the earth. Everybody I know has an opinion on him. He's 71 years old.

On my back deck, drinking and celebrating. Here right now, doing the same

Martins shkrelis discord server.

Was also watching the young turks stream.

I proposed to my now fiance

also, best sex (and night) of my life

Sitting in my recliner at home after a long day of work as a software dev with the libs in my office. Kids were in bed early and wifey called it a night after Florida was called. I sat there drinking until the early morning and I can't remember ever feeling that good other than huge family milestones. Best day of my life outside of kids being born, marriage etc. The next day at work wad incredible and I had a few twenties on my desk from bets I made. My smug ass returned the money.

I had a stroke from the insane quantities of salt I ingested

I was at my apartment in Long Beach, CA with a bottle of absolute vodka. I literally started crying tears of joy when Trump took Florida and Michigan. I was so trashed when i won.

Easily the best political moment of my life.

We did it reddit

Just remembering that night makes me smile. It felt impossible, I was prepared for Trump to get btfo. The entire world was against him, I didn't think it would have been possible for a man to overcome something like that. Yet, as the night progressed and the results started coming in, it seemed like Trump might have a chance.

Let me tell you, there is no joy greater than watching your enemy suffer such a humiliating defeat like what happened when Trump one. I didn't sleep that whole night, kept going back and forth between celebrating on pol and laughing at libs crying. I think watching him win is what made me throw out my black pill.

Hail Victory!

Laying in bed after shooting up my Hillary poster and burning it

on Sup Forums gigglin' at memes

That's just precious

I always sleep the night of elections so I can wake up to the news.

I woke up to shadilay playing on Sup Forums

I was playing Overeatch all night. I assumed Shillary was going to win by a landslide so I didn't bother watching online coverage that night. At about 10:00 Pacific time I thought I'd google the news to see what I already knew. To my shock Trump was winning. Stayed up for another 4 hours watching the coverage online and shitposting.

Hail victory! May we drink wine out of their hollowed out skulls.

Worked late, then came home to Sup Forums.

>ywn experience Sup Forums on election night again

youtube.com/watch?v=8mkmUdUYgH0

HOLD THE LINE

the spice must flow

or actually it might of been that "never come down" song.

I dunno, but it was glorious

Styx had Trump winning but 289 to 249!

I think it was the never come down song. I listened to that shit on repeat for weeks

OP here. There's just no way in stumping the Trump!

Trump was elected? I thought the fake news just made that up and Hillary Clinton really did win. It is just that the fake news didn't want to lose their ratings so they invented the Trump Presidency in order to keep ratings up.

Here, having the best night of my life.

>drove 3 hours back to my home state of Wisconsin
>voted in a county that barely turned red
>drove back home
>sat down in my living room expecting Trump to lose because I thought Soros had rigged the machines
>thought I was going to watch Hillary win and have the entire country turn into a "global hempispheric market place"
>could only find a live stream of CNN coverage
>had Sup Forums open on my laptop
>slowly watched the states rolling in red
>start getting the feeling that Florida is going to turn red
>start seeing that Michigan is probably turning red
>start getting an eccstatic feeling in my stomach
>a literal pressure building up in my lower abdomen
>text my other white nationalist friend telling him that I think Trump is going to do it
>he says he doubts it
>another hour goes by
>Trump is obviously going to win Florida
>Michigan and other swing states are verified as going red
>I am fucking losing it
>Sup Forums is fucking losing it
>my mom is fucking losing it
>my fellow friend is fucking losing it
>my entire facebook feed is on suicide watch
>start posting pictures of myself on social media at a Trump rally in front of the Trump stage from a few months back
>the hate-comments and salt just start flooding in
>I am running on pure adrenaline
>spamming my facebook with Trump memes from alt-right pages
>my friends list literally nose diving
>I lost 80 instagram followers and 40 facebook friends
>my entire class of feminists and POCs the next day are literally crying and holding each other
>I couldn't fucking believe that Donald motherfucking Trump won the presidency
>I still can't fucking believe it

You've done did it now faggot. I'll be shoveling ratings up your ass for months to come.

I was watching styx. I was sure hydrogen hillary had it in the haversack. So drinking beer and avoiding the MSM. I didnt believe it until Styx cracked that bottle of wine. Even then I waited till he was a half glass in before I realized how salty it was getting.

In NYC enjoying the tears

I went on a date with a girl that night because I couldn't bare to sit around twiddling my thumbs in anxiety. Ended up sleeping with her the next date; and obviously trump ended up winning. Was awesome.

I was working. We had to lock our phones up and I didn't get off work until 11 pm. I lol'd. I had no idea Trump would actually do it

shitposting on Sup Forums

shitposting on here

Best post election Trump pic

Here enjoying the music. Cracked open a beer at 2 or 3 am to celebrate.

Woke up with a smile in my face and laughed my butthole off with my friend later that day.

I was working for most of the election night, by the time I got home it was pretty much guaranteed that he was winning, my lefty ex-gf who I was living with still was crying, as were her 2 lefty friends who I also lived with. I struggled to hide my excitement, and decided to say something like "It won't be as bad as you think, the media has made you believe he is Hitler, but he's really not. Don't get so worked up" Then I fucked my ex. It was dope.

Another great post election Trump pic

I jammed this for like a month

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

Holy fucking shit what an amazing moment in history. The hot asian girlfriend I was fucking was devastated, she couldn't get over it

>in Japan
>everyone complaining how late it is and how they can't go to bed until the results are in
>it's mid-day and I have no work
>eating lunch while Sup Forums is posting photos of liberals in tears
>laughing my ass off

I believe Hilary really won and trump was placed there by a shadow government inside our own. To rip apart the GOP from the I side then trump will switch parties and run as a democrat for the next election. Surprise twist.

Me and my dad watched it on tv while i browsed Sup Forums on my phone. It truly was one of the best nights of my life and one of the best nights in Sup Forums history. It was like nothing else desu especially since I was the only one I know who still held faith in Trump and said he would win.

So did I. I hope you played the song for her

Nice.

You're retarded. If anything Trump was run as controlled opposition so the elite could get their pawn Hillary in the oval office.

I was studying abroad in New Zealand exchanging bants with local farmers. I bought my plane ticket back for after the semester ended when he won. NZ was great but America is becoming great again

Worked at the Detroit absentee ballot counting location until 11:30 pm, when home and watched TV until the Trump speech. Never will forget that night!

ahh timezones

also you yanks do realise DC is poisoning Virginia and Maryland?

Driving home late into the night. It was like a 4 hour drive. I was streaming the polls on YouTube. NBC and CNN were fucking whining and acting like pussies so I used SkyNews coverage. Got home around the time they finally confirmed it. Absolutely happy. Went on Sup Forums and saw the Never Come Down video was part of the banner. Only me and my group of friends were happy that morning.

That day was particularly magical for me. At the time I was barely 18, only one of my friends able to vote. After football practice I went and got registered and put in my vote. Leaving that courthouse was probably the most patriotic moment of my life so far. I said a short prayer asking for Trump to somehow pull out the victory. That night me and my dad were watching CNN (didn't know how crooked they were at the time) and was wondering why it took so long for them to release the stats. So I pulled it up on my phone and was astonished to see Trump was winning by a fairly large margin. From there I analyzed the states and the electoral votes. This was about the time Hillary's paths were quickly closing, and her only chance was Florida. I was sweating bullets watching Florida go red, blue, red, blue. And finally....red. I knew at that point Trump had it locked down. Looking back the meltdown on CNN was even sweeter than I had originally thought. Could barely sleep looking forward to the next day. When I woke up it felt like the world had been turned upside down, in a good way.

There's nothing wrong with him, it's just that he was incorrect. Everyone here believed that there was no way that Trump (or anyone that isn't a child fucker associate) could get elected lawfully and still get the presidency. There was always some scheme-type shit that we expected. We were blown away.
That's how things should go.