What does Sup Forums think of Albanians??

What does Sup Forums think of Albanians??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49356LkOP0c
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thumbs up from me. I know this thicc Albanian girl

Isn't Albania a Muslim majority population?

lol my man, we do have some fine girls

It's half muslim and half Catholic. we are very united and have been throughout our history and have never let you religious differences get in the way. We're secular and don't judge anyone for this religion

One of my friends is Albanian and he's cool as fuck so I like you guys.

albanians are basically areligious in reality as far as I understand

Too much WE WUZ IILLYRIANS N SHEEEIT.
Makes you look no better than niggers.

all the muslims need to be purged

HAHAHAHAHAHA that was funny bro lolol.

Because it's true bro. We have our OWN language tree and so many things our own. Id say that sets us apart from these other euro fags

>gules, a two-headed eagle displayed sable
love the flag

Albenians arent't muslim. Communism got rid of that. Kosovo-albanians thoug,,

Id also like to add if I may that were not PC fags like the western European pussies who have their wives and daughters getting fucked by Arabs and blacks

How is the Soviet Union viewed by citizens of your country? Is it viewed with nostalgia, revulsion? Were you told any stories of what life was like under the Soviet regime?

We were never under the Soviets motherfuckers. we had our own fucked up dictator for a while. We were aligned with the Soviets for a whole and Albania was the only country to say fuck you to them and leave without a military conflict with them.

>Albanians
They have to go back.

time to

R O L L
O
L
L

Roll for uncle Addie

Their flag is pretty cool.

Half slav half arab rape babies.

fuckin faggit kraut. Bitch we arè in Europe longer than you fuckin German monkeys. the slavs came way after bitch. fuckin cocklover fuck u

Fucking boxheads.

Am Albanian, can proudly confirm this pic to be an accurate representation of Albanians.

I like them more than Turks but less than Humans

user..

I avoid these kind of threads like the plague because I know the majority of this board hates us. Are you a masochist or something?

Kek

Kosovo IS Serbia.

Organ traffickers buttfucked by Clinton.

wtf is a masochist? and why does the majority of this board HATE Albanians?

> tfw albanian friend got me this shirt

they coo

I don't

because theyre disgusting, subhuman, eurotrash scum. literal human garbage.

The world's single greatest threat.

fuck you look good in that shirt

A masoschist is basically a cuck, in simplest terms.
Also most of Sup Forums hates albos because you're Majority Muslim

One of the coolest flags on the planet.

LLOOOLLL I'm stealing this pic.

Alabanians are garbage, never meant one i liked. Your basically niggers. You act like your so fucking ethnic your just greeks but even worse..your women piss in the streets and fuck niggers shut the fuck up with albania

did you just use the work cuck and Albanian in the same sentence? were farthest from that. how in the fuck does that even make sense ? were hard headed motherfuckers

Thanks bro. I heard shkreli who is Albanian wants to buy Sup Forums

No retard. You asked what he meant.
He asked you are you a cuck who liked self humiliation? Why ask Sup Forums what we think about you? Because you should already know it's not very good.

relax homo I didn't know the term and I reread his post and I see he is Albanian. my bad my bad sorry

He was just trolling, it's been like a year since he said he was interested in buying Sup Forums.

Cool flag imo

No, you're all gross. Take off that Euro flag you bloody Turk.

I don't know what that is

Generally speaking, Albanians are filthy fucking animals.

ohhhh ffuuuckkkkk youuuuu

Awesome bunkers, build more of them

As long as they're not Kosovar scum, and not backstabbing each other in trying to lick Muslim ass and suck Erdogan's cock like Edi Rama, they're all right.

For those who don't know, this leaves out all of the crypto-Greeks that live under this Mafia regime. If you haven't a clue, here's where you can start learning more:

youtube.com/watch?v=49356LkOP0c

Absolutely nothing.

Easy to invade as Italy in Hearts of Iron 3 for a small benefit in industrial capacity.

>advertising your whores and sluts

Typical yuppie cuck.

lots of bunkers in albania, desu. sounds comfy. Hoxha was truly a hero

Garbage people

Because of people like you desu

they're basically turkish mudbabies

You're fucking cringe and retarded. Must be a newfag. GETOUT.

Been to Tirana twice, never seen a black person and never saw a hijab or a man walking around in pajamas. Those that just look at the stat that its a majority Muslim country are cucked air wasting faggots. Albania is awesome, least cucked country in Europe and the people arent faggots like west Europe. WW3 starts ill be moving there. And the women are hot. Get out of your basement.

Worked with a few Albanians in England some of the coolest guys I ever met. No nonsense, hard workers, tough as nails and fun to drink with. They are alright by me.

Thanks man see i love honest people like you who know wtf they're talking about. respect bro. everyone else here is talking out their ass because they read something somewhere and don't know shit.

fuck... I am new here. nice to meet you :D

>never saw a hijab
????
They definately got hijabs

He's a faggot shill probably stealing the coastline and lining his pockets with Albanian hashish.

Thanks. Any culture that eats as much red meat as Albanian's can't be cucked.

Never seen one while I was there, please show me all the great Hijab pics lf Albanians...? Maybe some of the goat fuckers in the north mountains but Albanians don't even like them sooo...

crypto-turks

You're probably a faggot Serbitch that takes every chance you get to trash a country thats clearly better than yours. Mexico of Europe fag

I am from New York I've seen this albanian from Kosovo beat the fuck out of a big dindu

Darkest hour > hoi3

Lol hahaha is this Photoshop or did this guy actually say that?

A bunch of goddam thieves. We have shit - tons of them in Italy, and whenever you read about a robbery, 90% of the time it's a fucking albo

Waffen SS Skanderbeg BTFO commie partisan kike scum
Also beautiful traditional muslim qts

turkish rapebabies, absolutely zero morality or sense of class

anyone who admits they are albanian is fucking retarded

Also Albanians made up a lot of important positions in the Ottoman Empire.
They were in the Janissary core, they were grand viziers, they were naval commanders, and I think many Sultans had Albanian mother's.

My best friend is an albanian, they were well integrated here. Most of them you can't tell apart from the locals. It's not all immigrants we go hand in hand with like that, but we do with the albanians other former yugos too really.

There is however some conflict between different ex yugos, but here they simply just don't talk and avoid each other.

Which btw leads me to my problem, my little brother got a serbian wife. Oh she doesn't like that, and my friend can't say anything either you know he tries to be polite since it's my brother's wife

bro the founder of modern day turkey was Albanian (ataturk)

wow fuckin rude bro. Turkish rape babies ? Albanians are one of the earliest people in euro way before many fags like Germans or slavs migrated to euro. so to your Turkish rape baby comment I say WROOOOONG

it's mostly plebbit nu-males who are koshercucks that hate white muslims.
> hating your own flesh and blood because of a diff religion
kys faggots

We will never know. :D
Although, MEMRI-TV is a serious subtitler of middle-east media.

He is a Shia, they hate Albanians for some reason.

albanians and italians also got some issues, they like say the same sorta both of them.

I got an older half italian friend as well, they keep going at each other. A bit like us and the swedes

kek it's photoshop

An Albanian ottomon commander basically took over Egypt and made it into a modern state.

The last king of egypt had Albanian roots.

Sorry my dude, most Albanians have the J haplogroup, which is a turkish/arab/semitic/garbage one. I2 which is the oldest haplogroup in Europe is found in Croatia+Bosnia+Serbia. Sorry that Turkish propaganda doesn't work here :)

Literal Turks, and Garbage People.

Must suck to get occupied by the j haplogroup garbage for 500 years.

honestly I think Albanians and Italians like each other due to our history together. but then again there is those who don't like us but I would at least 90% of Italians I've met love us. one of them was part Albanian actually

They have a great history whether be it Christian or Muslim history .
People need to understand that the Ottoman Empire was more European than Eastern, it was literally the Roman Empire but with Islam instead of Christianity.

All of the "turks" lived in the outskirts of the city in their yurts and lived nomadic lifestyles .
Alot probably went back to central asia .

Seeing Albanians and other slavs argue with each other in English on the internet is always hilarious.

you know close, is what I meant with us and the swedes we joke a lot with them and piss them off. Brotherly love you know, guess we're the annoying little brother that tease lot

Thats not even true, Albanians have relatively equal portions of R1A/B, I2, J and EV13 with Ev13 being the most common followed by R1B.

Stop spouting serb BS

The Austrians couldn't be bothered to help

Was this famous Ottoman Naval Commander Heyreddin" Barbarossa"(Redbeard) Pasha?

see comped, Crypto-Turk