ITT popular characters you don't like

ITT popular characters you don't like

Pic related. I don't dislike her; I just find her a boring choice compared to all the other girls

She's popular?
Only Haruna is popular.

Can't stand this cunt

But she isn't popular.

That would be Eu. Haruna is second behind Eu though.

She still won the Ayumu bowl.

How about Eu fuck off with that shit taste.

Hestia. She has no character and is just there for fap-bait. She's only popular because of her design but she doesn't even have the best design in Danmachi.

No, she didn't. She was never in the lead either. The LN ended with a harem end and Eu was the head wife.

Both of them.

Boring.

I want to slap this bitch on her face.

So they all won the Ayumu bowl.

I can't fathom why people like.

Muh music grill

>Sadistic as fuck crazy cunt

Basically any tsundere girl.

Most boring girl in existence. I swear, Nips and their shit taste.

Don't worry she lost.

She is a shit. Good thing she lost.

I prefer the better girl.

This, a thousand times this.

But then again, you got to have shit taste to even stomach the manga - so no surprise here.

She's way better than the orange haired slut.

Delusional Yuifag detected.

She is lovely. Yui is the best girl.

I dont understand the imouto meme. When will it go away?

Yui a shit and she's going to lose.

ANOTHER my man. Yui end with a Yukino loss.

>non-canon ANOTHER
Confirmed delusional.

Whenever their was a Zombie Dess Car thread she would always get chosen as best girl by most anons and Haruna and Sera would always get shit on

She is the only girl who likes 8man.

The author wrote it and it stands as the only end we have.

there is a Yahari thread waiting to be bumped

I'd rather not

Except she doesn't. Eu is most popular and have been so for years. Eu fans hardly post nowadays, but it doesn't change the fact Eu is the popular one. Mael have her group of fans and they are always vocal, but they're far from being most. It's like with Saras and Sera having occasional threads because of a couple of fans forcing the vampire ninja meme that popped up in recent years. They having posts and fans liking them doesn't make them that popular, much less most popular.

Based on the threads?
It's not her fanbase that grew in size, it's just that most of the rest don't give a fuck anymore into the extent her fanbase grew apparently.

Boring kuudere girl.

You weren't here for S1 and S2. Yuki was third at most during peak hype, while First was Eu and second was Haruna.

Sera's hate dates back to the beginning and that can't be helped due to her personality, but Haruna was exceptionally liked. The shitpost that Haruna gets now has a starting point that began during S2 because of trolling born from out-of-context spoilers that have long been overturned. Suffice to say it's kept alive mostly by an extreme autist, whom is easy to spot with the "Harunigger" penchant that he thinks is funny for dome reason. That autist has deep-seated issues against sundere, especially loli/flat kinds.

I don't get how anyone could not like this angel.

I did not particularly enjoy her

Awful.

Why no one posted this garbage yet?
I can make a pasta of how shit she is