ITT: """""villains""""" who did absolutely nothing wrong

ITT: """""villains""""" who did absolutely nothing wrong.

>murdered every criminal regardless of what they did
user please.

>Villain.
>Did nothing wrong.
There's a logical fallacy somewhere.

>Reduced the world's crime rate by 70%
>Killed criminal scum who were only burdens to society
>Literally just wanted a world where crime didn't exist
>Implying he wasn't the hero we needed and deserve

I guess user.

What's with people keep putting that many quotation marks around a word lately??

It's a Sup Forums meme

>killing people who deserve punishment is bad

Pretty sure he killed those whose crimes he knew were heavy.

so does Deadpool

Griffith

I will kill you tumblr fag!

>Literally wanted to kill off all the 'lazy' people

You do know you're wanking off to guy who would probably have you on his 'to eliminate for a better world' list, right?

You're thinking of Mikami.

This thread AGAIN?

Light was wrong because his whole system is wrong.

He still needs a police force/investigation department to get to the crimes and determine who's the perp. That not only raises the uncomfortable question that he certainly killed dozens of wrongly convicted people and would continue to do so, but also the question of a democracy ruled by the "We the People", meaning: If the police force is the one catching and assessing the crimes/criminals why then leave the sentencing to a shadowy authoritarian ruler rather than the judicial system that answers to the people?

Basically if you believe in free will and ruling by the people for the people you have to admit Light was a direct threat to that philosophy and if you do support Lights methods you favor government control over your life and delegation of responsibilities and duties, which isn't necessarily wrong, I just rather the alternative and that preferably you did not have power to decide stuff in my society.

Not an argument.

'Light should've won' edgelords are hilarious. I'd give anything to have seen the reaction here when the manga's ending came out.

Well, for starters, he got caught.

Yes you fucking retard

Light agreed with him. He just thought it was too soon to start doing it.

They never explored that point, so I assume it is written out.
>he certainly killed dozens of wrongly convicted people
And this was never written in. Do you seriously believe that people can be wrongly convicted in a shounen manga that panders to Japanese police?

Great person with a great heart.

>"""""word"""""
Can someone explain this meme to me?

Pictured: heroic man as he's about to rid the world of the second worst girl.

>And this was never written in. Do you seriously believe that people can be wrongly convicted in a shounen manga that panders to Japanese police?

This is such a dumb retort. I can write a story about a guy that saves the world by implement full blown communism and everuthing wors out fine because it's my story and I say so. Or I can even write a story in which mandatory pedophiliac rape saves society because it's my story and I depict an utopic pedophile rape society where nothing "bad" ever happens.

The truth is, these problems are inherent to the ideas and if you want to have an honest argument about it you can't just pretend the problems don't exist because the anime doesn't show them. That means nothing. Using those rules ANY idea or philosophy can be "right".

>story in which mandatory pedophiliac rape saves society
It would though.

He lost himself briefly against L when he got blown the fuck out, but he really lost it when he killed the detectives. Light is a piece of shit.

Exception to the rule.

>these problems are inherent to the ideas
And police being unable to dowrong is inherent to morals Japanese are taught. Lurk for two more years before posting.

How old are you? Be honest.

>I can write a story about a guy that saves the world by implement full blown communism and everuthing wors out fine because it's my story and I say so.
No, it works out fine because communism is right. Oh, wait, ar you an amerifat? Opinion disregarded.

Not american. Communism is fundamentally wrong when you factor in natural human behaviour.

Also it's immoral.

>.png 2.61 MB
>not having at least 10 jpgs with the same viewing quality

>It's immoral because I said so.
Yes, yes, everyone has aleady got that you are self-serving capitalist swine, you don't have to ascertain that over and over.

>attention seekers with the edgy bait

No, it's immoral because in order to implement communism you must steal labor from people. I hate to point out the obvious but theft is immoral. Also communism rewards lazy, worthless pieces of garbage and punishes hardworking productive people. That is also immoral.

TTGL is the greatest anime of all time and no one can convince me otherwise

You have just described capitalism. Stop embarassing yourself, you look like a whiny child.

Episode 4. There, you can stop now.

Not necessarily my opinion, but many leftists argue that the "natural human behavior" you're talking about is not actually natural, but a product of society and ideology, so it can be changed in the long term if capitalism is replaced.

Real talk

Light started out as arguably admirable. He did kill criminals that arguably deserved death. Who were both threats and drains on society.

However we all know there is inherent problems from the start.

One of the biggest oppositions to the death penalty is all about justice. Killing a single innocent person is not justice, so if there's even a chance some of the inmates on death row are innocent, then killing any or all of them can be seen as immoral and unjust.

However at the very least we can argue he was choosing the lesser of two evils to build a better society by overlooking this fact. He did stuff wrong, but more good than bad.

That said people forget prisons are not meant to punish but rehabilitate. Unfortunately US and lots of countries forgot that key point and punish which increases the rate at which people will continue to be a criminal.

That said light devolves into killing innocent people directly, trying to kill law enforcement, and killing people for lesser crimes. A person who stole out of desperation and got caught (I.e. stole money to feed their family) could be argued to be a good person as well, yet light eventually kills him to. A person who copes with depression with pot or other drugs but get's caught doesn't deserve to die. They deserve help.

Not to mention eventually Light starts threatening nations, and eventually wanted to move from criminals to "lazy people" and eugenics on a mass scale.

He did nothing wrong.

Posting anyone but pic related

Of course he did. That doesn't make the humans any better. They're both gray in that sense.

>Real talk
stopped reading there normalfag

if we're talking ideal communism, then ideal capitalism would still be fundamentally better

Serious answer here, all he wanted was his country to be prosperous but some selfish cripple had to fuck everything up

That is because they never ever succeed in doing anything.

Attempting to do evil is still evil dumbass

>cheer for brat boy when he's doing something important or trying to overcome something
>though they have tried to kill him without a second thought countless of times
>sometimes theses things even happen back to back in the same episode
They're doing something wrong.

>Nothing wrong
He's an Uchiha. That's wrong enough.

people use it when they're being ironic or whatever

Nao isn't a villain.

Pic related and Cell

Literally a murderer.
Thats a pretty big wrong in most societies.
He didn't even get away with it

They never did anything right either.

He was defending himself, jotaru is the bad guy not dio

Your forgetting the part were DIO was trying to take over the world or did I imagine that part

Can one of you kind anons show the way back to Sup Forums to this retard?

>he doesn't know the """"""meme""""""

One of the few villains who literally did nothing wrong.

This

I

He's right, though.

This "did nothing wrong" meme needs to die already.

It's not a meme if it's true.

killing people is bad

only if you're human.

He was joking and now shut the fuck up dio did nothing wrong

That's a naive and facile perspective to look at the world with. It's not as black-and-white as you think.

The mindset he made upon killing fake L was the first moment he went wrong.

I just pointed out a fact. Not whining.

Communism asks for the confiscation of all wealth in the state by the government and subsequent redistribution. What this necessarily means is that if you sit on your ass and do nothing you get the same amount of stuff as anyone else. It also means if you work a lot and thus produce a lot, you still get the same as everyone else, since anything and everything you produce belongs to the state and the state is the one that destributes the resources.

This is a direct punishment for productive people and also a direct reward to unproductive people. This is a fundamentally disagreeable philosophy.

Also, stop talking about capitalism. You are the only one mentioning it.

Even if you do the amazingly unrealistic assumption you can change human nature to get utopic communism it is still fundamentally immoral because there will always be people who produce more and are more important to society than others, thus theft will always exist in a communist society no matter how utopic it is. In my opinion if enforced theft is a staple of your society it autamtically ceases to be "utopic".

Pretty ironic.

You realize that there is a part with Dio BEFORE part 3 right?

Alright retard. Try to defend the guys posted here. If you can't then quit spamming this stupid meme thread.

>Killing shitload of innocent people
>not wrong

He was a victim of his Monstrous """"""""Mother"""""""

Fuck off communist pig, Uncle Adolf should have wiped you Jews and Bolsheviks all off

Get your head out your ass and stop taking yourself so seriously.

Top kek

Communist approach: you do what you can, you get what you need.
Capitalist approach: you do what you can, some fuck gets what he needs.
The only people who spout bullshit you spout are the ones who are comfortable living off others. But you know, the ones who ore irnorant to others' suffering are also the ones who scream the loudest. I wonder how loud would your dying scream be.

H-He...

you do realize that i post a picture of part 3 dio right?

I thought he was the protag.

>Communist approach: you do what you can, you get what you need.
>Capitalist approach: you do what you can, some fuck gets what he needs.
What a fucking platitude. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

He would wipe you if not for us. Oh wait, he is about to get you from the grave: Europe today is getting more and more ill with nazism.

Protagonist and villain aren't mutually exclusive

>Europe today is getting more and more ill with nazism.
It's the other way around you dumb nigger
Europe is getting more and more infested with sandnigger due to Jews promoting multi-culti bullshit