Did 6 million really die?

Did 6 million really die?

No. Only 5.8 million. But it was a false flag and the Jews were behind it.

Naaahhh.
More like 5.8m.
Ducking government and their lies.

Yup and that's how Israel was born

>doubts the death toll of no other genocide except one

hmmm how unbiased

22 million died overall due to holocaust.

Fuck no! Maybe 60,000.

more like 0 million

What does it matter if it was 6 million or 6 thousand? It was barbaric either way. The Nazis were niggers, fuck off.

wtf are you on about, lefties are constantly revising USSR/China genocide numbers, nobody just seems to care

Gorillion.

You're counting the sub-human goyim.
Only Jewish deaths count.

>The Nazis were niggers
DO NOT BLAME THIS ON BLACK PEOPLE THE NAZIS WERE JEWS

Thats an underestimate. The true figure is somewhere closer to 47 million the first year, and over 60 million every year after until the end of the war. All in all, a little over 100 million Jews died in WW2

5.1 Million.

Given how many """""survivors""""" there were how is it not the logical conclusion to question how many died?

You're going to have to be more specific.

Under 1 million died from typhus and starvation while in the labor camps. It was physically and mathmatically impossible to gas then cremate 1 million, let alone 6 million during the period of the war.

More than six million soldiers died, but not kikes. Less than a handful of those rats died of natural causes like old age.

Let’s be honest here exactly 6 million were killed —not 5,999,999 or 6,000,001 exactly 6 million because the Germans were that fucking precise

basically agree, but having a falsehood-based narrative that's used to silence most opposition to jewish interests is frustrating af, if that really is the case at least. basing this mostly on david cole's stuff + those articles that get posted on here sometimes that mentioned the 6 million figure before the war

You are fucking retarded. I bet you participate in >MUH WHITE GENOCIDE threads too. 100 millions out of 101 millions jews could have died and there'd still be 1 million survivors to make hundreds of millions of hours of interview footage and holocaust specials on the History channel, which would be enough to make a sheltered redneck question how there are still so many jews after an attempted genocide.

Your rhetoric isn't a logical conclusion because it's based on an absurd premise.

Tell me one other genocide where someone cited people being killed by a masturbation machine, a pit of moving knives, a mine cart that drives them into a gas chamber or a fucking *death laser*

The neo-nazi larpers are the fag enablers here. Question, what power would the jewish narrative have if there truly were no Nazis among us anymore? They would be LITERALLY powerless, but no, these fags insist on waving the meme flag around, feeding the narrative and ultimately fucking us all over.

There's also the cognitive dissonance frequent among nazi larpers. They deny the holocaust, but praise Hitler for it and see it as the final solution. Nazi larpers are the ultimate trump card for the jews.

do you really have to ask?

The neo-Nazis here are the Jews dumbass.

I'm a 5th generation lolocuast survivor how dare you question the high church of Holocaustianity. I mean we are talking potentials lives here to you know, how many sperm and eggs were in the camps? Given a few generations 6 million is actually LOW. I happen to be on the board at the SLPCADLAIPACPADDYWHACK and we are working on revising it upwards to 6 TRILLION to account for those potentialities. Thank you for your time.

Only retards or trolls deny the holocaust. Around 3 million Jews died. The numbers are exaggerated and there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz. The Jews were definitely severely persecuted but the real question is whether they brought about their own demise by meddling in Germany's affairs.