The Truth about Immigration

Human females have melanin receptors lining their vaginal walls, they are responsible for determining arousal levels during copulation, to accommodate for the greater size, power and stamina typical of darker mates. Females are literally designed by nature to be bred by darker males, this is why White Women subconsciously support 3rd world immigration and it is also why White Men have so viciously enslaved and dominated other races of men, to control and prevent nature from making progress. When you look in nature and see animals mating, The Males are almost always darker colored than their female counterparts.

This is why immigration is needed to balance out and improve the human race. Trump is a sign of the racist controlling past that must go.

Desperate Nigger Memes - Volume 23.

Sage, fuck off from Sup Forums go watch jamal fuck your wife

Not an argument

Get the fuck outta here you nigger loving faggot

Not an argument

Not an argument.

Jeez, you guys really can't produce a legitimate and unbiased counter narrative can you?

Nigger

Truth needs no argument fag

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

> Paint your dick black

Problem solved

I don't need to make an argument. Jigga boos and sand niggers are lower forms of life and we'd be better off exterminating them

Sad, because so far it looks like it's going the other way around.

kys nig

White man gonna rise up soon

So by balancing it, white men are suppose to copulate with black women?

Is OP just totally full of shit? The theory could explain why dicks are usually darker than the rest of the body, why the "tall, dark and handsome" meme exists in White culture.

> "melanin receptors"

>Human females have melanin receptors lining their vaginal walls,
Stopped reading right there.

WE

>Human females have melanin receptors lining their vaginal walls

[citation needed]

6SXKv8 - Join Sup Forums discord server

Nigger wants white poon and tries to use words to express it.
Well done, nigger.
You know words.

Another shitted.com thread. Sage.

>pic
Could they not find an actual halfling for this, or were the Jews just being lazy that day?
Pretty sure that's a sandnigger, not a mulatto.

this does make sense. i guess that's why white boys can't get laid.

>BLACKED

This honestly feels true to me. It also explains why my gfs keep leaving me for better endowed black men. You have to admire the enormity of their hard, engorged penises, right?

your facts are just flawed placebo science with no forum of source with studied results in the last 1000 years+
>meme harder faggot.

Alright I'm coked up do I'll bite.

First order of business - Sage.

Second order of business - Safe.

Third order of business - where's the citation?

4th - Why need citation when it's obvious bait?

5th - Why did I even respond to this thread?

>melanin receptors lining their vaginal walls
That doesn't even remotely make any sense.
>muh vagina knows color
Sage worthless shitposting

Is this pseudoscience new pasta?

Also sage

source?

the reason for white woman "loving" black dick is because it's exotic.
look up african sex tourism.

the reason for immigrant dick is literally exploitation.
talking with people in migrant camps, they get scared when white women in their fourties come, because they are so demanding.
there are multiple documented cases.

in the end, those are only a few women though.
so if your friends are racemixing, you might want to look for other circles.
it's not that hard