ITT : We pretend Hillary won and discuss her laws since her first year as president

ITT : We pretend Hillary won and discuss her laws since her first year as president

Other urls found in this thread:

hillarybeattrump.org/
youtu.be/FN0j7hTUcWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

war against russia is too much

>semi autos just got banned
>No more internet anonymity
>The law that makes it illegal to misgender trans people is being voted on
When is Russia going to nuke us?

I miss my guns

3 more years! I guess we realize who we should have really backed

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh I'm burning
help the Russians nuked us
*dead*

Reported to the thought police for criticizing Her Highness.

Look, I know the estro-plugs for cis males is necessary due to our hate genes. I would never criticize one of Madame President's glorious decrees. But is it me or does it seem like every upgrade is slightly wider than the last?

State enforced homosexuality

That Syria no fly zone was such a good id....
[/] T O T A L. N U C L E A R. A N N I H L A T I O N [/]

have you heard of that law that if you not are, at least, 51% non-white, you get a 9-month-late abortion.Great isnĀ“t it?

hey guys, how do I convert a .223 chambered rifle into the 5.56? I tried to ask /k/ but turns out the entire board is a CIA honeypot now that the gun ban is in effect.

hillarybeattrump.org/

mfw we won so hard we have to pretend we lost to stay entertained

Oh god she shills for daca, wont build the wall, hasnt repealed obama care and is terrible at making deals. On top of it she lets refugees in and keep saying stupid shit

oh wait, its the drumpf timeline. oh no wait its the hillary timeline. sorry guys theyre so similar its hard to know

youtu.be/FN0j7hTUcWY

Thanks, Hillary

Go home hapsburg, you're drunk!

what do you think of Harvey Weinstein joining Hillary's wh*tehouse team?

www.rainbowhouse.gov/new-members/javascript-error-please-disable-adblock.php

after giving up on buying milk now that it's $15 per gallon and drinking a nice tall glass of tap water this morning I'm starting to really admire the Jewish people...

>got sentenced to life in prison for running multiple troll account on social media harassing homos.

muh first amendment tho

Daily reminder Donald won the electoral college vote. Only urban retards voted for Hillary.

IT WAS HIS TURN.