How to Save the White Race

Daily reminder that if you're:
>white
>not wanting to have at least 3 kids
then you are actually contributing to the problem.

This goes for you "muh kids are expensive" and MGTOW fags, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZp_QPDKMco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop being an idiot. There's nothing wrong with looking after another man's child. Women love men who can take responsibility.

Why have kids until we kill at least 5 niggers or one jew a piece? Save the white race = kill off the enemies.

>implying I give a shit about the past, present, or future.

I'm talking about real life here. This isn't some fantasy land where you can just kill people without consequences.

A white guy killing a bunch of minorities unprovoked, despite what you think, is bad optics and would only cause a lot more problems.

Can somebody PLEASE repost this as more high quality ??

As if we don't already have problems. Who is the minority here? Europeans/whites are a GLOBAL minority. Race war is the only real option bc most races are too fucking stupid to see the jew lies. Blacks should chimp out against jew that would be the best thing ever... but they are useless so I say just shoot them on sight.

Whites are not a global minority, this is liberal propaganda .

Liberals claim whites with blue eyes and blonde hair in Latin America are not white but Hispanic
Also all the based white Christian Arabs out there

Nigger is the minority

Our job is to fight so that our kids can be free. Kill jews/niggers/muslims. That's it.

>13 percent of global population

Not a minority.. We are a fucking minority in our own lands now for fucks sake.

Dont worry Im not going to be around in a year so I wont be a problem anymore

>demands that I save his race
>posts a pic of Chad and his roastie to try and convince me

Kek fuck no, I'm glad they're on their way out.

The Eternal Chad must be humbled, and God is humbling him. Stacy will be raped before his very eyes, just before he's executed by brown savages.

This is why I vote for Democrats by the way.

>bully me in high school
>expect me to help save your civilization

Fuck your faggot ass kids, they deserve everything that will happen to them (and it will be bad). God will watch and laugh as they're dashed against the rocks.

>only three kids
Come on now, at the least it should be 5 or 6 then you could go on to your heart's desire. I agree too though, the only way to save your race & your people is to breed like rabbits, teach them to respect God, Tradition, & History.

Bring it on subhuman faggot.

>blonde blue eyed Hispanics
>whites aren't a global minority
user you're delusional

I plan on having 12 kids with a woman of sub-saharan African origin. Come at me bro

race war or nothing.

I love this.

I want at least 5 kids. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Is that ok?

as if anyone cares what canada does.

I'm white bro. I'm not going to be doing the smashing.

The Babylonians, raised up against you by God, will toss and turn your "family" and "nation" (which are abominations in the sight of the Lord) to pieces.

Your own strength is your god, and God is smashing it to pieces. You should have trusted in Him and humbled yourself, but now it's too late.

>3 kids
You need five. Two kids to replace yourselves, two two double up, and one to turn out as a lesbian. Get yourself one of pick related.

>want

I'm going to get myself in order and save up and get some rural land and then seriously hunt around for a good cutie girl who will honor and obey like they used to(I'll probably have to hunt for one before she gets brainwashed by uni so I'll probably have to catch one around 18). and then we'll have as many as God is willing to give us. I know that this doesn't exist but it's a nice fantasy.

What kind of nigger drugs have you been taking?

Yeah I say at the very least 3 because it's a easier to sell.
Making it seem normal to have 3 kids instead of "muh 2 kids so I can buy each of us the new Audi" or "no kids so we can T R A V E L" is a good step.
I hope we get back to a time where whites have 3 kids on average, which will solve our FALLING population of whites in the US (which will start falling in number in the next 5 years).

>One who turns out to be a lesbian
user, spot on.

Please cleanse canada of these people. Toronto used to be good.

I hate Christcucks with a passion

Do you really think Jesus will save the "white race", which is responsible for the greatest degeneracy since before the Babylonian Exile?

Babies are practically sacrificed in your country, and white people approve of it. Why would Jesus help the likes of you?

You're delusional.

I tell you, Sup Forums is correct in all its predictions except one: that the white race will survive by its own means. All of this is to humble the white man, so don't think you can escape by your own means. If you do not repent and humble yourself before God, it will be better for your children to have not been born at all.

Only the righteous will live by faith, and I can tell that you are not prepared to live by faith in anything except your own strength.

By all means, cunt out kids at a rate rate you cant afford. Get so into poverty that those poor spitefully created brats cant get a decent education and therefore can't compete in an ever more demanding job market. then they can settle for lowing jobs or sucking at crime and going to jail

There will be no storm, only slow, painful persecution at the hands of your "inferiors". This is the future of the white man unless he humbles himself before his Creator.

Your own pride has brought you low, and if you continue it will destroy you. Your children won't survive, so there's no point in even having them.

get rid of jews
>no wars
>no abortion
>no forced multiculturalism
>no debt slavery
>no problem.

>Having 3+ kids
>Instantly impoverished, homeless, retarded, and in prison for life
Maybe you shouldn't have kids.... I'll exclude you from the rest.
Seriously, wtf are they teaching you up North?

>There will be no storm
We'll see about that, cryptokike. Are you ready for the black sun?

Holy Fuck! (((They))) are creating a philosophers stone!

If we go the world goes.

The same thing that I'm describing to you now happened to the Jews as well. Read the Book of Kings.

They did what was evil in the sight of the Lord, sacrificing children, and trusting in themselves and foreign gods above the Creator. So God gave them over to their enemies to be persecuted.

If you think pride in self and God are compatible, you are very wrong. By yourselves you are nothing, and cannot save yourselves. You are not even worth saving, because white culture has not been a force for good in at least 200 years. By now you are utterly irredeemable through your own devices.

The righteous will live by faith, while the wicked will be consumed in an all-consuming fire.

>I hate Christcucks with a passion

I tell you, by the end of this the only white people left will be Christians who persevered by faith. These are the only white people worth saving. We will be like the Jews today, small but the world turns on our slightest itch.

But surely there is no such future for self-glorifying people.

self glorifying people..

hi fbi
first day on Sup Forums?

Daily reminder that OP is a faggot.

>faggot
>wants to have kids
Is user a mad NEET? Does someone need to wipe the tears off his Mario Bros graphic tee?

More than 3 kids

The Jews were glorified only on account of the faith of Abraham. But they abandoned this faith, and so God abandoned them for a time.

If God deals with His own natural branches in this way, how then will He deal with branches who were only grafted in? You who came to the Living God late and abandoned Him early, how will the Living God deal with you when He was merciless to the people He knew and communed with from ancient times?

I tell you, sincerely and without any memeing, you will not survive so long as your hope is in your pride.

>white race goes out of its way to betray it's own young men in all aspects of society in the name of fairness
>immigration, feminism, affirmative action codified into law years before you are born
>IT'S YOUR FAULT user

I unironically think it's the jews that create these posts. They know that it is white America that pays taxes and drives the middle class and they are freaking the fuck out at the future

The solution is to give all white women the bbc

Love this pic. I haven't seen it in a while, thanks for posting

Good goy. Marry this girl

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZp_QPDKMco

I'm not Jewish. I'm white and I'm worried for the future.
The whole Jew boogeyman goes a bit too far when you call every poster that you disagree with a Jew.

You are not going to outbreed the third world.
Get it through your fucking head.
Even if you maintained or increased the amount of white people its worth shit if your children have to go to school with a bunch of rowdy niggers and your neighbor is besieged by cartels.

You need ethnic consciousness and unapologetic policies to match.

Is it okay if I'm a NEET looking to up his bux with a few kids? I save my race and get more vidya at the same time. We need more incentives like this, the insults and shaming get us nowhere.

Obviously, people need to have 3 kids along with closing the borders, as in no third world immigration.
This is just something that can be done at the individual level, where someone easily controls their own decisions.

I want at least six kids. I'm trying to meet a gril at church but it's not working.

Just found out my cousin is having twins so I'm happy about that at least.

What do you mean, kids are great for gibs. I'm considering having kids with a blind white girl just to get more gibs.

The most demographically competitive race would be one where half the men are violent antisocial psychopaths that rape and murder all members of any other race they get their hands on, and the other half are well-adjusted hard-working family men with two wives and as many children as they can support.

In other words, Arabs.

They do exist, but they are at home hiding, because they don't believe that you exist either...

>This is why I vote for Democrats by the way.
>bully me in high school
>expect me to help save your civilization

what a faggot lol

>Are you ready for the black sun?

>Is user a mad NEET?
I'm more of an opportunistic NEET. Why guy a graphic tee when you can put the money towards a new game or gear to emulate?

There's nothing wrong with being NEET when you simply value your free time more than the corresponding compensation you would get for working.

This is the real world faggot. You can't go kill people and not expect backlash.

>proud of heritage and bloodline
>refuses to extend it
What the hell is wrong with white men?

this post is gold. make something of yourself until you deserve one of pic related, marry her and have at least 3 kids, and homeschool them

>How to save the White Race
Step 1: Don't idolize lame-o's like these.
Step 2: Stop calling land coveted as territory 'clay.'
Step 3: Get a life and stop being some 'deus vult' gaylord.