>She's with three, hipster-type White men - including myself
>I'm drunk as fuck
>When I'm drunk, I fuck with people - hard
>Approach a crowd - mostly made of Black folk
>White women in their midst
>She's taking a video or something
>I get in it the way and say "DOONNAALLLDD TRUUMMPPP"
>She condescendingly responds, "Yeah, you're totally Donald Trump."
>To which I respond, "No, I'm not Donald Trump, but Donald Trump is my fucking President."
>Black dude grabs my Black girl friend's arm - "Yo, are you with him?"
>She responds, "Yeah."
>She then walks away from them and follows closely behind me

Why are Black bois so fucking beta?

I wish I could be like you.

Do you like black girls? they have very masculine faces, is that what turns you on?

All women have masculine faces without makeup.

Not really

Black girls can be cute. Ive seen many that look nice, id never fuck one. Had a chance a few times, ince they get naked it just changed for me, very nice looking bodies but the whole package is just gross..

One day you'll realize you just wanna kill yourself

47% of blacks have herpes. Keep that in mind.

and 100% are black

Glad you had a good night Chad.

yes really you dumb piece of shit

I've seen feminine, attractive ones. I've never dated one though. I'm at a cross road in terms of dating. It sucks that white women are so fat and psychologically ruined.

You the emphasis of an em dash loses its purpose when you use it every sentence you shit ass faggot wannabe writter

Nope, I am correct.

no you fucking aren't. you dont even know what the fuck you are talking about. have you even seen a black person?

Troll

I have seen many, black women have very masculine faces. Often I look at them and think that it could be a black man with long hair and make up

Blacks smell bad

>Attempts to criticizes my writing on a Cambodian spoon enthusiast forum
>Responds with unintelligible retard babble and can't even spell 'writer'

Sad.

Or what is more likely is that you are gay for finding their man faces attractive and are now getting defensive

You've missed the entire point of this post.

The point is this: Be a fucking alpha. Improve yourself. Let people know you're the fucking man. Make Whites great again.

How can you be an alpha if you are attracted to black women with man face?

>Let people know you're fucking a man.
fix'd

youre an idiot, friend. being drunk and cocky doesnt prove anything! anyone of us could do that!

bro ur a straight retard. you could apply your idiotic theory to any race.

Again, all irrelevant and not true.

Someone get this Cuck-nadian off my fucking board. REEEEEEEEEEE

babbys first drunk night out
>i fuck with people so hard
>like, i say donald trump TO THEIR FACES

Again, this is well beyond "being drunk and cocky."

you sound literally retarded just like you didn't prove anything to anyone. you didnt leave an impression that you're an alpha. saying shit about trump isnt the thing to do anymore. that was for the before election times. youre just behind now

>Get saved by sheboon
>Thinks he's alpha

>anyone of us could do that!

But white men don't really anymore. White bravado is dead, and our natural charisma is repressed or something. I think our issues are better dealt with using psychology and kind of getting back to our nature than LARPing like we can solve our problems with political or intellectual solutions. It takes both in the big picture. But guys with even slight Chad tier qualities should stop overthinking everything, learn how to deal with rejection and unfuck ourselves. The rest will follow.

OP is not a faggot, in this one single instance (perhaps).