October 28 Antifa

I've infiltrated their ranks, look for my sign and know I'm not an enemy. I can't divulge anymore information, I've worked hard at getting to the point I'm at and when the time comes I will be able to pass on valuable information.
>larp moar faggot
This isn't a larp. On the 28th I'll make another post telling the location of the event. Anyone who has been here longer than a year will know my sign to be true.

PLLLEEEAAASSEE be yvette felarca

Sorry, I'm a guy

Why tell us now?

still not ruling it out
purty sure yvette felarca is a dude

Because I'm not going to have the opportunity to until then

Checked.

Be careful user

Really? Totally thought that was a chick name

I'm not Asian either

Good Luck user.

Phone fag here. and are me.

Why tell us now?

>Because I'm not going to have the opportunity to until then

wut

Better be a burner phone bro.
if not, then you just got smoked

That's unrelated. Went over my data plan so I gotta be on wifi

Now I know you're a larp
fully half of all the *fellas* in antifa are on hormone therapy & named Jennifer or Yvette

Op here. Its sarcasm dude.

Chapter 16: On Negro Intelligence

Same here hoss
Hope youre 4 realio & do some damage
Can you tell us the state?

I will soon enough

Good luck good Sir.

Bless you and KEK Speed.

can you pick a different date? i literally sent an awkward/drunk text to a friend who totally believes i'm capable of something terrible referencing the same date and a college town.

nu uh fuck this that's my birthday and I will NOT have anyone ruin it

oh shit he's got the HWNDU flag

probably a HWNDU character

God speed OP

what does HWNDU mean please

Shias project was called He Will Not Divide Us

God speed

Of fuck, lol, kek, bahaha...that was awesome shit post...if it's real....hehehehe

OP your underneath their ideological surface. Why not just expose them right now and make them turn on each other before the 28th?

Let us know so we can rent the helicopters

>he doesn't want to see Antifa riot and burn shit down and then get mowed down by the National Guard
Dude, it's gonna be a modern Kent State but times 100

there is literally no reason to tell is this now then. post when u can share info.

He is dipping out a great time. Any later and that user could get implicated into some serious shit.

>"Where are you going comrade? Deserters will be shot!"

> "Our Community organizer has informed us it's finally time for more serious direct action, weapons will be issued and everyone in this room has to prove loyalty"

>"No one will be allowed to back down after this meeting"

OP

That was stupid. Anyone here longer than a year knows the stupidity of that. Stupid.

I always do get a kick out of this shit though. The outside perspective entertains me the most.
The perspective of the Feds monitoring everything, the groups, the sites and whatnot.
>What's the update, Todd?
>Eh, not much, new members here and there, same old
>Oh wait, we got this guy, baka,he's going on Sup Forums now and telling everyone he's a spy or something
>What happened? What did he say?
>He didn't say anything, he said he's a spy in Antifa and everyone just called him a faggot.

FAGGOT.

Potential slide thread. these idiots make their tactics known.

Where is Clanton right now?

>SS
>Wearing german eagle on chest
make up your mind

cut some throats or fake and gay.