People who say their favorite season is Summer are degenerate garbage

People who say their favorite season is Summer are degenerate garbage
>lewd clothing
>loose morals
>overconsumption of the liquid Jew
>constantly saying “I love Summer” like a dumbass college girl
>continuous amoral behavior

Literally the most bluepilled season of them all. You can tell a lot from people by asking them what their favorite season is. The Fall is only marginally better than Summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

currentresults.com/Weather/Illinois/humidity-annual.php
currentresults.com/Weather/Kentucky/humidity-annual.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I see more people drink in the Winter than Summer.

my ethnic makeup derives exclusively from fucking cold areas of the earth

I've been living in southern california for over 20 years now and I still can't handle it when the temp gets above 75

but user

I can’t jandle anything over 75 either and I live in the swamp. I prefer freezing temperatures and below.

You haven't been laid in a really long time. Is it because you're an insufferable bore, or your massive crusty-ass can barely fit in a human chair?

you are correct, nothing like a blanket of snow to warm the soul

skiing is the best thing on earth, yes, winter is best

Love the air as well.

Clean and sharp.

Purified.

I'm more of a spring guy.

Winter > Spring > Fall > Summer
Prove me wrong
Pro Tip: [spoiler] you can't [/spoiler]

You’re correct. It’s a shame thought bc Fall used to be better than Spring until Starbucks hijacked it with pumpkin spice memes

Spring and fall depends on where you live though. "Spring" temps where I live are almost nonexistant and we always go straight from winter temps to 70+ and 70%+ humidity in late march and early April and it's always miserable. Fall is always comfy though since the temps drop from 70s and 80s to 40s-60s.

Mid Atlantic region?

He's a faggot, ignore him.

>live in KY
>temps 80-95F daily for summer (usually 45+% humidity every day so real feel goes few degrees above that)
>this summer was over 100F for several days over few weeks
>absolutely miserable
>set apartment to 60-65F every day
>gf battles me every single day over it
>"bitch, I can't take off my skin! You can put a blanket on"
>she doesn't understand how uncomfortable it gets over 70F
Fuck this place, fuck KY. Fuck summers. I honestly could live in a permanent winter if it didn't fuck with food supplies.

Northern Illinois, so kinda central midwest I think. I may have exaggerated the humidity a bit. Usually doesn't hit until a few weeks into April but it still makes life miserable.
Currently at 75% humidity.

You guys getting that hurricane remnant though? it's 95% humid here, but temp has finally gone down to 70F since it's been raining all day.

Almost there, snowing in Jackson already.

It's always this humid, late spring to early fall.

For Illinois? Seems really high, that's like Georgia humidity

SEASON POWER RANKINGS
>God-tier
Autumn
>Great-tier
Winter
>Good-tier if Shit/worst holidays-tier
Spring

currentresults.com/Weather/Illinois/humidity-annual.php

Where did summer touch you, OP?

>pic related
took it while living with family in Sweden

Late fall is the best for me. But I live in Florida so summer and spring are torture with the humidity. It's like hitting a wall everytime you go outside.

Fall is my favorite. The chill in the air, everything orange, red, and yellow. It just has that feel to it that I like. No more fucking sweaty ballsack is always a plus too.

I had OSUT in Fort Benning Georgia from May to September this year. Fuck the humidity down south.

Nothing better than watching my dog frolic in the snow, or the silence that snow brings as it falls. Nothing like sleeping in a 45 degree room with a good blanket and the dog snugged against me.

Nothing like harvesting your own firewood and that nice wood burning musk the house aquires.

/I fucking love being white in the country.

Winter is good if you live in a warmer Climate. I lived in Chicago for a while and the winter there was fucking terrible. Ice on the roads and so cold being outside for more than 5 minutes is unbearable unless you're totally wrapped up in bulky winter clothing. I know it can be even worse in the more northern states.

I live in Texas now and Winter is great because it never really goes much below 40 degrees and the weather is comfortable with a jacket, but it only really lasts for around 6 to 8 weeks. Summer is fucking horrible and it takes nearly 6 months to get through it. It's the second week of October and we're still in the low 90's.

Southern parts of Pacific Northwest my man. coastal Oregon, coastal Jefferson. You'd be all about Mendocino.
Stay out of PNW cities though.

I live in Western Washington and didn't even know what humidity was until I was 18 and in South Carolina for army boot camp. I had no fucking clue that air could have lots of water in it. The only time that ever happens in the PNW is for about 15mins max right after it rains and a warm sun comes out. I had no clue that it was an actual thing.

Cold is uncomfortable. Winter sucks

My dream is to live in OR innawoods.
Dude, i went to fort sill for basic, and holy fuck, that gulf humidity is worse than it is here. AIT in AZ, it was over 100F every day, but it felt so good because it was so dry out, my skin could actually sweat.
fuuck, just realized it's about the same here, currentresults.com/Weather/Kentucky/humidity-annual.php
>lexbro
Didn't even think it really got that high here..