Colin Kaepernick would stand IF he is hired again

Heard he watched this video and “decided” kneeling for the man wasn’t really doing what he thought it meant

youtu.be/fQnRnUbQsfg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PmVKUNNe_ow&lc=z23agh5zlvqfy1iunacdp431oyzemx53wz1jbr55oyxw03c010c.1507507061296656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump this bump it right now.

Alright fine, I'll start over in a thread I know will get bumped if I keep posting.

Tacos aren't degenerate.

Was -john murdered for leaking information about the Las Vegas shooting?

Tacos aren't degenerate 2.

Tacos aren't degenerate 3.

Love it

So guess he doesn’t like not being employable. Maybe stop acting like a pampered whining spoiled multi-millionaire if mixed race and raise by “nasty” white folk

this is literal fake news you idiots

Tacos aren't degenerate 4.

Tacos aren't degenerate 5.

Tacos aren't degenerate 6.

Tacos aren't degenerate 7.

Umm just googled. It’s legit. He said he’d stand for anthem if hired again by nfl team

Tacos aren't degenerate 8.

Fake

Tacos aren't degenerate 9.
Fuck off, I'm setting a world record here.

Tacos aren't degenerate 10.

Tacos aren't degenerate 11.

Tacos aren't degenerate 12.

Tacos aren't degenerate 13.

Tacos aren't degenerate 14.

Nope. I searched and found this...

Totally legit. Mwahahahaha

Tacos aren't degenerate 15.

This faggot is quoting Winston Churchill now. Wtf is with these blacks sucking British cock all the sudden? hahaha, omg... the British are literally the people who enslaved blacks. I just watched a video on youtube of blacks attacking Trump and repeating a bunch of British bullshit. Wtf??? hahahaha this is insane.

Blacks are retarded beyond belief.

Tacos aren't degenerate 16.

Its a fucking Mark Twain quote.
Jesus its your own president and you don't know this? Stick to throwing around a ball and leave politics to the people who created the culture you live in that pays you stupid money playing sport.

Tacos aren't degenerate 17.

I like tacos

Its not a Churchill quote.

because modern brits adore the bbc more than any other white people

And?

Tacos aren't degenerate 21.

Tacos aren't degenerate 22.

Tacos aren't degenerate 23.

Tacos aren't degenerate 24.

Same deal with this Puerto Rican half-white communist mayor from San Juan. youtube.com/watch?v=PmVKUNNe_ow&lc=z23agh5zlvqfy1iunacdp431oyzemx53wz1jbr55oyxw03c010c.1507507061296656

It's always mixed raced people who go to the extremes like this trying to make up for their identity crisis they suffer from. They project their identity issues unto the rest of society. Look at NFL player Colin Kaepernick. He's half-White and was raised by an all White family inside an all White neighborhood making millions of dollars. But somehow he believes he's the voice for all Africa now. It's always mixed race people who go overboard into borderline racial insanity.

If you are mixed race learn to keep your identity issues to yourself instead of bullying everyone around you with your problems.

Tacos aren't degenerate 25.

Tacos aren't degenerate 26.

Can’t argue that. Halle Berry and Obama are a couple other prime examples

>tfw I didn't score
Goodbye Sup Forums, I wish I scored.