Balkanized US Thread

What do you think will happen or want to happen when the Union inevitably fails?

I'm hoping for ethnostates, ceding the south-west and part of Dixie (seeing as they're already majority non-white) in order the create the Greater Pennsylvania Reich.

Plus all of Canada would be left for Lebensraum.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_W._Chittum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

The South will definitely win any disputes whatsoever. We could take the whole country

The problem might be that the government would intervene in a civil war caused solely by the people. It would be a fight between the South and the govt basically because the North would forfeit as soon as the guns started coming out. The South would fight

Just some ideas

I'm not giving up an inch of the land my ancestors conquered. But I will dump my collection for the sake of this thread

>no independent Quebec

Gay

WTF is this

Like did the cum in your ass spill out on a piece of paper one time, and you recorded what it looked like?

Didn't make any of these, extra crunchy leaf. Just a collector

Its already been talked alot that every major city would go against any conservative revolution. The cities would become total shit holes though and look like hell on earth once food and other things disappear. The catastrophe from the cities would spill out into the suburbs where it would be easier to detain and battle leftest retards. At first white people will just stay in the country but eventually when the cities go to shit they will move in and start the ethnostate. There would be a new Africa like in OP's pic probably similar in shape too. There really is no way around it because ethnostates are the only possible solution to anything. Even if niggers where as smart as white there would still be problems just because of tribalism.

Bumping for Yankistan

>no new africa nigger town
such a stupid balkanize post./

Niggers will be mass deported to Haiti and Liberia. No place in Balkanized America for them, except maybe the Mississippi delta

I don't think there is any way the government would allow the cities to crumble. All the left is doing is trying to provoke the conservatives to the point of killing. They won't do any killing at all but once they start getting killed they will look like the good guys. Any and all action we take against the left would hurt us in return. They must fire the first shot. That was the mistake in Syria and we would be stupid to make the same one

>unrealistic post
>unrealistic map
>retarded
>honestly thinks his posts contribute to thread

We'll never split. The future will look more like Brazil than the Balkans. Whites and Asians will make up the small very wealthy upper class, and American pardos would be the unwashed masses

Feel free to contribute in any way other than crying about your period

We've already settled that this is the best hollywood map and that Russian professors map the worst.

Mmmmmm we have a lot of Amerikaaners up here in Greater Minnesota who are rough and ready. Rural upper midwest is like the Germanic version of the South.

Yeah I don't think we will split at all either. Someone will counteract Soros and his attempts to fuck with the country. What happens after Brazilian America? I hate the idea and something would have to give since America isn't hopeless

And now here is the worst possible map. Obviously the guy has no understanding about America, but the Russians think he does.

Why does every part of the US in this map have to be under foreign rule in some way or other?

>Cali libtards slaves for their nigger pets
>no one is trying to free them

Because it was written for an audience to give them what they want to hear, like Russia controlling Alaska.

>under Canadian influence
>greater GDP, military-industrial capacity and population than Canada

>Be user
>looks at map
>sees one of the countries on the map is named "a fucking rectangle"
>Thinks map was supposed to be taken seriously.
How brain dead are you?

>there are people who actually want a balkanized USA
So what you're saying is you WANT to be fucked in the ass by Russians, Chinese, Saudis, and Mexican cartels?

If something so dramatic happened to Balkaize the US I don't think those countries would be doing okay.

SO I HAVE SEEN EXACTLY 0 MIDWESTERN REICHS IN THIS THREAD SOMETHING IS WRONG

Ooooh that's nasty

this

africa will need a jurassic park tier wall

>t. hasn't learned about Vietnam in school yet

>"new liberia" = deepsouth
>CSA = everything else
someperson mayhaps got their markers in a kerfuffle

I actually just realized it could lead to serious nuclear Armageddon. If the USA falls, who's going to stop Iran and Saudi Arabia from trying to destroy Greatest Ally? I don't think they'll be able to hold back both of them as well as everyone else in the ME that wants them dead, and when that happens they'll instigate their MAD plan to completely fuck Europe, ME, and North Africa.
The Jews really do hold the world hostage.

look at the directory in OP pic

This. Maybe he thinks that a split America will attract other foreign nations into the war? Maybe these parts will become puppet states ruled by the respective countries that funded the war

What part of Midwestern includes ~60% of the US? Midwest is the best small state cluster that doesn't have very much wrong with it and is not basically the whole goddamn country.

Well we do have a lot of heroine and meth floating around

>Iran and Saudi Arabia
>Teaming up to take out Israel
>Not taking out each other first
KSA and Israel are buds. Israel may even attempt to join the EU if the US went under; there goes their military budget

True enough, but thats what the gas is for once we run out of Jews and niggers

>Iceland taking the burden of Greenland from Denmark
why tho

Never going to happen. Minorities in the North are never going to relocate to the worst parts of the country. And you wouldn't be able to relocate them by force without the support of a majority of whites, which isn't possible. Moreover you would make enemies of the vast majority of the civilized world which has bought into racism being a bad thing, so even if you did balkanize, you'd be surrounded by countries that absolutely hate you and want to sanction you into poverty. You're white Utopia would basically become the new North Korea.

America can’t beat a bunch of uneducated sandniggers and gooks with the ful, force of their armed forces, yet some think they can invade and beat Canada? Last time we burned down your White House.....

If the US falls apart, it'll spill into Canada and you know it

Deus Vult, Okies.

You should just call Chicago and the surrounding southern coast of Lake Michigan "Dindustan."

.Thinks the Mormons will roll over for Beans...

Northwest, Southwest, Midwest, Texas, South, Florida, Northeast.

Show totally ripped of "Dies the Fire."

If you invade us, we win.

Newer Texico and Dindustan not featured.

The beans will become Mormon

FUCKING LEAF

San Francisco and Vancouver will eventually be Chinese city states. Alaska and Hawaii will go independent. The South is actually stay unified--they already have a social order that maintains relative stability and harmony between blacks and whites.

The Northeast Corridor will be a warzone deathtrap.

>splitting up BC
Fuck that

There's a really interesting book on this by tom chittum who fought in 3 civil wars. He predicts balkanization purely based on racial demographics with whites in the north, mexicans in the southwest, blacks in the southeast and cubans in south florida. His map ignores racial and ethnic divisions(especially between hispanics) and assumes that blacks could take the south purely based on their concentration in the southeast, ignoring white gun culture entirely. His reasons for a potential balkanization are reasonable and based on his experiences in war, he also outlines how a person could prepare and thinks a full scale war will occur ~2020. The book was written 20 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_W._Chittum

Another book that coincides with the CWII prediction of total war is "The Fourth Turning", a book all young americans should read. It's one of steve bannon's favorite books and many parts have been coming true over the past 20 years(it was written the same time as CWII).

Honestly I think texas and utah/deseret would go first they have been preping for this for some time. After that who knows.

rate my attempt
brown is the North Creole Republic
blue is the Republic of Old America
red is part of Mexico

bump

This would be a paradise for me
>liberals enslaved in California
>Open season on niggers in the south

Not only are blacks a minority in every state they are in but they also are wholly incompetent at modern warfare compared to most whites. Who in their right mind would think that blacks would be able to take any land?

bump

California has some of the best land and climate. The valley is some of the best farm land in the world, napa has the best wine etc. California should be taken by force from all the leftists.

Just take Jefferson

>thinking Idaho will ever go along with the (((west coast)))

I don't know why in the world the Midwesterners think Tennessee would be part of them. Tennessee would stand with it's brothers in Dixie.

>be okie
>your territory was settled by Arkansas, Southern Missouri, and Texas
>a refuge for confederate troops after the war
>part of the Arkansas territory before becoming Indian Territory
>#1 exporter of country music singers per capita
>still nobody has any fucking clue where you belong

I genuinely don't understand. The only people here who think we're part of the midwest are the deracinated urbanites who just don't want to be associated with "those stupid rednecks."

>central american confederation
>colombia and panama
stupid map