TFW you realized your White Privilege

>dad telling me how he got into Harvard Law in the 1960s
>Got literal 75% average in school
>Look online
>Need 98% average to even get applied
>Think why this is the case
>Realize America is accepting super high-IQ immigrants from these countries who meet our standards, raising grade standards
>get mad
>"REEE WHY IS THIS ALLOWED WHY CAN THEY DO THIS"

I then realized I was never entitled to this in the first place, what the government is doing is giving these high-IQ Chinese the same opportunity every American had. I felt a sense of entitlement for being a white American that I deserved a chance to get in, and them raising the standards by being smarter somehow was stealing from me.

>b-but it's just nationalism, not race related

I then thought if a white Canadian or Brit or whatever came to America to go to Harvard, that didn't even make me think twice. It's the fact that a people I see foreign is coming over makes me mad. I know am accepting of all people since i realize my privilege.

Gay
Sage

enjoy ban.

Yes Juan, your Mexican dad only need a C average, it's no different now, you should apply.

Who gives a shit if you have privilege? Whites founded this country, and until recently they were what people considered "American"

Is anyone surprised that Japanese have Japanese privilege? Or that Arabs in any Arab nation have privilege? Why is this only something whites must recognize?

I won't be ashamed of my ancestors. I won't apologize for my forefathers. I celebrate their accomplishments, as they outstripped any civilization. I'm not going to feel bad that my ancestors clawed their way to the top of the food chain only to have me give it up in some sort of suicidal altruism

When you are so cucked you put yourself crying like a bitch on a billboard.

sage for (You)

fuck off racist

You can't end racism, it's part of human nature.

I acknowledge my privilege. It's nice to be of a high IQ, beautiful tribe. It would suck to be of a shitty IQ shitty skin tribe.

>sexually abused by my sister and a neighborhood girl as a child
>dad killed himself when I was 14
>lost every friend I had and the few I did have backstabbed me
>became an opiate addict for a few years
>extended family laughs at me behind my back after pleasentries at family functions

If I was a nigger I at least wouldn't have had high expectations for myself to forever fail to meet

I agree I have white privilege and that it's worth defending.

I'll acknowledged my privilege when jews acknowledged theirs.

My dad is a WASP who's ancestors predate American founding, WTF are you talking about

Enjoy ban

lol the kikes are even use a picture of a kike for the billboard. they don't even try anymore.

Problem is all these "high IQ" Chinks and Pajeets cheat like a motherfucker. No one questions it over there as it's their "right".

It's just standard practice. Pay money, get 100%. Pajeet girl at my place has a Masters. She's the worst out of the entire team. A young lad straight out of uni knew more basic shit than her. Yet management all swoon "oh so smart!"

still waiting for my white privilege I won't buy into this privilege bullshit I have washed myself of toxic masculinity and so should you. stop asking what a good man is and be one

yeaaaaaaahhh.. about that. kind of funny how u bash yourself for feeling ok about the theroretical canadians or brits coming over, and feeling upset with choinese coming over. the choinese and other shithole countries that are sterotyped as smart just forge their grades to get into these schools. they just send their second, maybe third rate students. this is win win scenario for chinese goverment. lose lose for us.

I stopped caring about my white privilege the moment I realized I also have European privilege, Finnish privilege, Helsinki privilege, my family-privilege etc. And do you know why? Because all of these privileges are a result of my parents creating me. Unborn children do not come from some random lottery. It is very deterministic what kind of a child you're going to get. I was molded by parents' genetics, I was raised with their efforts, and I've succeeded with the combined work, sweat and blood of all my ancestors and their chidlren from my parents to the first lifeforms four billion years in the past. I'll be sure to check my privilege once I've repaid my debt to all of these ancestors whose sacrifices are the reason I even exist. Until then, just shut the fuck up.

Such bullshit. I live about 90 miles from that city. What a waste of time and money. Sad to see so many commies here in sask

you whine like a nigger
>crybaby bullshit
you're not white

>Harvard is a waste of time and money
Literally the best school in the world. You're just mad you didn't get in, I understand I didn't get in either

t. literal brainlet

That's because you could go study in Oxford or... whatever universities Canada has... and be welcomed, treated like an equal, and get a good education. You don't feel any sense of unfairness when Canadians or Brits come to America because the arrangement is reciprocal.

Now try doing that in China or India. Or any third world country.

The fundamental problem with immigration is that it is entirely one sided. We give, they take. We adapt our societies to their cultures and they do nothing to welcome us into theirs. We give up everything we have and they give up nothing. Multiculturalism isn't a philosophy of mutual aid and understanding. It's just a patchwork of cheap, trite sayings, designed to add an ideological veneer to what is fundamentally a pragmatic, cynical exercise - the looting of western nations.

You're a brainlet.

>be white
>grew up on food stamps
>sometimes did not have running water
>teachers flabbergasted when you tell them you don't have internet in order to complete homework
>what do you mean you don't have a cellphone?

This list goes on. My school district split the neighborhoods up all fucked up, and this white privilege nonsense is honestly something that has always confused me to no end.

Hihihihihihihi

If you think those chinks have an ounce of your bigheartedness between them, you're a fool and a sucker.