How can anyone not laugh at Mike Pence's "protest" today...

How can anyone not laugh at Mike Pence's "protest" today? Is this not the literal definition of virtue signaling which so many people on the right love to attack the left of doing?

He knew that some players would kneel during the anthem since they've been doing it for weeks, but he goes anyways. Then when they do it, he acts outraged and has wasted $42k of taxpayer money to fly from Vegas to Indy to California with secret service in one weekend. Grandstanding. Virtue signaling. Snowflake behavior. Dumbassery has reached new heights in this administration. This would be like him seeing an R-rated movie in theaters and walking out when the first "fuck" is heard and then complaining about it.

Why is Pence such a cuck, and why do conservatives support this behavior?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/votevets/status/917151851115663362
twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/917094739190734850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can't use logic on right-wingers buddy

>SJW virtue signals degeneracy
>VP virtue signals patriotism
doesn't have the same tune

How can anyone spend their days complaining about every insignificant matter that has no effect on their lives?

You allow Trump and politics to consume your reailty and because of that you're empty inside.

It's called fighting fire with fire - using their own weapons against them.

A. You [Vice President Pence] don't speak for veterans who defend the 1st Amendment.

B. How much did this staged tantrum cost taxpayers?

twitter.com/votevets/status/917151851115663362

Pence really is our guy. Him and Trump are showing you how to fight a culture war.

Shitlibs obviously don't like it, they haven't actually had anyone fight them back in the culture war for decades.

Eat shit, faggots.

>How much did this staged tantrum cost taxpayers?

fucking what?

>Holding them to their standards
>Libshits get triggered

Now all of a sudden you libtards are worried about government spending. Whatever.

honoring Peyton, the flag, and giving a big f you to the NFL is priceless

>complains about people being obsessed with politics
>posts on Sup Forums

We are not, conservatives been bitching about it for 8 years.
You're the one on Sup Forums buddy.

Trump wants him to set the example so fans do mass walk outs
he is bringing the NFL to their knees
another master chess move by the grandmaster of deals

This presidency and all supporters are a huge joke.

I'm glad my life isn't so pathetic that I watch the news cycle of other countries

his staffer admitted in advance he was planning to walk out of all along

twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/917094739190734850

So, ya know a Press pool travels with Pence, right? When he “attended” the game his handlers did let the pool get off the bus, because the walkout was planned all along. If he suddenly bolted, spur of the moment, it would have meant trying to round up the photogs and reporters. That’s also why there are no msm photos of him leaving, or protesting the protest.

Total fake move...

It was staged as fuck. He was planning to walk out all along.

Kek

Trump told Pence to leave. That's it.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
I asked @VP Pence to leave stadium if any players kneeled, disrespecting our country. I am proud of him and @SecondLady Karen.

He is so gay.

>Is this not the literal definition of virtue signaling
Yes, it's absolutely virtue signaling. Left demands to see "tolerance," Right demands to see "respect," but it's all virtue signaling.

If he knew that they were going to kneel then why would he go in the first place? What would be the point?

Right hand man, yo. Do what the boss says.
I don't give a fuck if Trump and Pence spend a trillion dollars on fucking cartoons and comic books just to burn them.
Those are my elected leaders. Do what you want.
Its fucking America, we can afford it.

I'm just glad somebody is actually acting like they appreciate the job and the country. That last stuffy cunt gave it a piss poor image.
Bush had fun. He was a billionaire outside of the presidency.
Trump is having fun. He was a billionaire outside of the presidency.
You can tell Obama was a bum because he took his job all serious and shit, obviously pretending what he thinks is a good worker.
Bum.

Think of it as a way of holding a mirror in front of the left. It’s a way of showing them how ridiculous their behavior is, and obviously it was very effective, seeing as how leftist faggots have their panties in a knot over it.

>wasted $42k of taxpayer money to fly from Vegas to Indy to California with secret service in one weekend.
The NFL has wasted waaaay more taxpayer money.