Reminder that Alt-Right is now Classified as a Hate Group

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/alternative-right

SPLC has classified Alt-Right as a hate group

>The Alternative Right, commonly known as the Alt-Right, is a set of far-right ideologies, groups and individuals whose core belief is that “white identity” is under attack by multicultural forces using “political correctness” and “social justice” to undermine white people and “their” civilization. Characterized by heavy use of social media and online memes, Alt-Righters eschew “establishment” conservatism, skew young, and embrace white ethno-nationalism as a fundamental value.

And before I get called a leftist shill, im a Republican, Republicans can respect the SPLC too, not all of us are bigots.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/exclusive-dod-drops-splc-from-extremism-training-materials/
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho&t=213s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/exclusive-dod-drops-splc-from-extremism-training-materials/

Eat shit

Who cares what SPLC thinks?
SPLC is a hate group.

2nd that.

They also have money off shore thus are not a non profit.

If you're a politically correct Republican, why are you here?

Awwww, da widdle splc say alt right is now a no no group...bad no no group... good splc!!!!

No really i literally spit my Arizona out when i saw that headline, because of how funny it is that SPLC still thinks they are relevant.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>splc

>(((SPLC)))

Because deep down I think the Nazism is larping and the Alt-right is memeing. True pollacks respect civic nationalism. This is evidenced by the fact that when I took a picture during the campaign everyone said "BASED BLACK MAN BASED BLACK MAN". It made me feel good and realize this place isn't racist, just needs some guidence.

More relevant than ever man.

>splc
>not absolute shit
It's been a leftist mouthpiece for decades that labes anything they don't like as a hate group.

I classify the Southern Poverty Law Centre as a hate group.
What now?

The SPLC is not a legitimate Government agency

>Lying pack of jew lawyers
>funneled millions overseas
>Dropped like a nigger's handshake from the DOD
Remind me again why anyone should give a fuck what(((they))) think?

Oy vey those White goys don't wanna be replaced!

>Alt-Right
Who cares about this made-up empty label?

Civic Nationalism=White Genocide. We're not the worlds babysitter.

Awww you mad cuz you babysitter mad?

LOL
O
L

We'll take care of your women.

>implying i care about women. Also that guy has manboobs.

>Any group thinks white people are being persecuted should be persecuted
Lol, are they even trying anymore?

You just never seen chest muscles. Your race is puny and weak.

Russian libtards use someone alt right memes

>having droopy nipples is chest muscles

>And before I get called a leftist shill, im a Republican
blatantly obvious shill
>Republicans can respect the SPLC too
not a single Republican respects the SPLC
>not all of us are bigots
you have no idea what the word bigot means
saged

Republicans are faggots too, just like democrats. The days of 2 party rule is over. One party rule is coming. Your days are over.

> I'm a Republican
> Respect SLPC
Your a fucking Kike.

Don't be Jealous haha.

All republicans respect the SPLC, oh except Drumpf. Reminder that Bush supported civil rights

Ethnically yes but i don't practice the religion.

>SPLC

>British
>Nationalism of any kind

Good joke user

I am caucasian

No, republicans cannot respect the SPLC. No decent person can. Remember, this is a group that literally called someone an anti-Islamic bigot for criticizing Islam after having her genitals mutilated. They aren't deserving of respect.

We don't consider faggots White. Nice try tho.

Everyone repsects the SPLC

No, they don't. And again, no institution that declares a victim of sexual mutilation a hatemonger is worthy of respect.

I'm hetrosexual.

Yes they do.

Sure you are. NuMales are getting put down.

You aren't fooling anyone by changing your flag, and no, again, they do not.

Show your real flag.

Good thing I never identified with those loud, obnoxious faggots.
It's better to be an anonymous user working with other anonymous users for the same goal, than to give yourself a label and form a group like fucking antifa is doing.

Im a new asshole normie ruining Sup Forums. I have only been on here a week and I notice that a quarter of the threads are just click bait trying to hurt Sup Forums's feelings.

Like "look at this black guy with a white girl, u mad?"

same thread over and over. seems fake to me. just 2-3 people trying to ruin Sup Forums with nonsense.

not shit it is. The problem is weaponization of the term. Disagree with me? You're alt-right.

It's basically just a slur at this point

Reminder that Wayne is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne eventually learn. Wayne has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne’s 20s. Wayne also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne’s hands, not even that can be done. Wayne is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

>Don't try and make a difference goy! It's best to stay online like a bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho&t=213s
Lurk moar nu fag

why did you change your flag you do realize we have IDs on this board right retard ?

1) splc is a soros operation nobody gives a shit what they think
2) richard spencer's relevance was invented by hillary clinton and msm.

nothing in their definition says anything about hating anyone, but as a means of self preservation. You know shit's fucked when wanting to secure your own future is viewed as a hate crime.

>im an asshole
normally we just call new people faggots, but assholes get fucked by faggots so I geuss this puts you at least one rung down the ladder.

I'm okay with this.

welcome to Sup Forums.
go fuck yourself.

SPLC is not government authority, and the second they started commenting on a cartoon frog as a hate symbol they started losing credibility anyways in creating accurate descriptions

>uses SPLC as a credible source
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahahajahahaha

Get the fuck outta here with that shit. Nobody takes SPLC as a credible indicator of hate groups. SLPC is a hate group.

Actually they were dumped as as source for the FBI long ago. 2011

>dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/exclusive-dod-drops-splc-from-extremism-training-materials/

They're a private organization run by kikes. Their classification means fuck all.

There is no Republican and Democrat anymore. There is only Communist and Nationalist. The last democrat and republican were Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan. Leftist shill.

Ask a Democraft, if you're a Republican you're a racist and have been since 1965. Five decades of being nice guy repub hoping to convince the dems you're not a bigot didn't work. They never put away the racist whippin' stick and won't ever. This isn't alt-right ideology talking, this is just the state of things.

Wake up.

Alt right being featured on vice channel tonight about there meme wars. Tune in. I'm excites.

The SPLC would classify the pimple on my ass as a hate group if it said something unpleasant about Jews. You're the only dipshit who still cares what they say. Even Democrats don't "respect" them, they just consider them useful.