American bidding $200 for pack of sauce

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rr_OofNE9XY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i give away the sauce in my hand for free. Unlimited supply but need a few minutes between distributions.

end my fucking life

>Americans have money to spend on frivolous things
>Pajeet has designated shitting streets

I'll take some

DESIGNATED

SAUCING

It is rather nice not being poor.

DESIGNATED

The absolutely irredeemable state of the Umbral $emite$ of Adipose

Just nuke us already cum jong un.

reddit will defend this.

>Americans have money
lol good one

17k for this one

nice digitz

It's going to be valued higher than bitcoin. Shit. I should have gotten into the sauce earlier.

>the Umbral $emite$ of Adipose
you have to go back, faggot

Nicer digits

>that hand
fucking boomer

all that promotion and they put some random animation on it instead of Rick and Morty? Harmon gets cucked again.

>using your own money for anything
>anno domini ever

The shortage was obviously planned to faggots will buzz.

>Capitalism will always err on the side of rationality

When will this meme fucking die?

Flag checks out.

LE REDDIT SAUCE

MEME MEME OMG FUNNY PICKLE RICK

>BETTER STAND IN LINE 16 HOURS FOR GARBAGE HIGH FRUCTOSE SYRUP SAUCE BECAUSE MY MSM GARBAGE SHOW TOLD ME TO

The state of the nu-male

500 for the case alone.

Go back? He's there retard. Look at his flag.

>America's one of the few places a person could pay 200 dollars for fucking dipping sauce
I dunno. It's kind of a status symbol. It's stupid. But stupidly luxurious.

GET TTEH FUNNY LULZ SAUCE
THE TV TOLD ME TOO
THE TV TOLD ME TOO

GET THE LULZ SAUCE
ALSO DIE FOR ISRAEL

If you look close you can see Kaepernick trying to get some sauce.

t. IQlet

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Where's the Charlottesville Charger when you need him?

its time to profit boys
>find recipe online
>remake sauce
>sell at a low price
>sell a fuck ton
>profit?????

It's pajeets own fault

>American
Not Americans. Liberals.

I've seen worse

I’d like to countersignal but I’ve got $30k in MTG cards. At some point $200 sauce packets seem reasonable.

That subtle off-white coloring...

what am I looking at?

its probably just the lighting
4 cents of plastic

>not driving up the price of your own Rick And Morty Authentic McDonald's Szechuan Sauce Packet In Hand to sell to burgers for insane returns
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Reminds me that someone bought CWC Sonic totem and spent more than 3 digits on it. The power of memes.

Szechuan sauce will be the silver ruby of post apolypticic american meme currency

the second biggest meme on Sup Forums

>all those fucking lemmings wanting lemming sauce
>it's worth money
Every time.

you can fuck young reddit women for packets of sauce.

Are these some rare official thing? Because I am currently using an analogue keyboard and am not above dismantling it and making "special" keys to sell. This is really fucking stupid.

I want to say let everything burn to cinder, but i do have to admit that this is very advantageous for you all in every regard.

not really you can get them for 15 bucks, its just that someone was using them to launder money, and ebay didn't care

How does one launder money through ebay?

YESSS I FINALLY GOT AN EMPTY PACKET OF THE MEME SAUCE!!!!

>take worthless piece of crap
>call it an antique
>put it up on ebay
>an anonymous "antique collector" buys it from you
Its a pretty simple concept that works on any bartering platform

disgusting creature.

>this is considered a 10/10 in murica

>Rick and Morty Authentic McDonald's Szechaun Sauce Packet In Hand!

So what I get the hand too?

>San Jose, California

Why am I not surprised

Fellow Burgers this is what your taxpayer money is going to if your not a fucking NEET.

SHIT AND POTTY

Can someone explain to me what this sauce shit is about?

WASTED!!!

it was literally made as a co-op advertisement sauce between disney and mcdonalds after the premiere of mulan was so successful at giving westerners with an asian fetish a gigantic boner. than a bunch of retarded jews from rick and morty made a meme about it and now the whole world of white intellectuals are worshipping it and paying 13 grand for a few ounces of dipping sauce. and than a thousand more white autists and conservatives are raging and freaking out on a taiwanese coloring book forum about other white liberals and their worship for an asian sauce, a sauce someone in china could make in their kitchen for $2

white people are literally the most retarded specimen on this planet lmao, i'm a japanese girl and i laughed more at this than the rape of nanking

(((scalpers))) need to be gassed along with the jews.

>Consumerism at its finest
>Hyper capitalism is new age slavery

Don't worry the coming collapse kill most of these faggots.

all these manchildren need szechuan sauce for their tendies

>contains SOY
>literally dipping your nuggets in female hormones

THICC

It a Rick and Morty promotional item. As we all know Rick and Morty fans are gonna Rick and Morty, and like some autistic dinner bell they showed up in droves nationwide. McDonalds ran out and they chimped out. The End

I like how they're charging almost $50 for shipping. They really know this audience is full of retards.

barneyfag get out

You know, maybe we should just give up.
I no longer see anything worth saving in western civilization.

has to be expired

Just fucking burn it all to the ground

tits or gtfo

This is why I advocate for IQ nationalism. All these dumb faggots that are falling for the le rick and morty meme jew need to be ovened.

if you hate this you are probably just mad you didnt think of selling this obvious collectable, in reality goods are worth whatever you can get for them, its what makes capitalism beautiful and dont waste time being mad at the seller because you pity the fool of a consumer.

that must be some good sauce

>assmad Rick & Memey fan
Time to swap flags, the electric jew has you jealous over mcnugget sauce. You've already surrendered to kikes.

We'd buy this as well. But we'd NEVER buy that stupid meme sauce from that comedy sci-fi animation that isn't futurama.

BUT IT'S RICK AND MORTY

>We
speak for yourself mate

I couldn't give a rats ass about theses kikes selling this shitty meme sauce to stupid goys. Honestly I'm laughing at everyone involved for proving what a lost cause western civ is.

Not the scalper's fault that those fucks are desperate for something that is a meme now.

Tell them Cabbage Patch Kids, Tickle Me Elmos & Furbys/ies can still be had if they look hard enough.

>"It tastes like Teriyaki sauce"
Wow.
Do these fucking subhuman wastes of oxygen know they can mix Szechuan sauce themselves? I have the recipe in my bag from an event demo.

Why do I know Pajeets are only losing their poo over this because Szechuan is Chinese.

Donald Trump has failed to reverse the decline it's too late now. America is officially inoperable.
I hope the Columbus day rumors are true.
The only way to rid this nation of the taste of Schewan Sauce i see now is a final Pyongyang Pasteurization.

>mfw

You could counterfeit this shit and make bank. That's a goldmine, boys.

Just

Doesn't ebay do escrow of some sort for large ticket items?

Literally meme ecomony.

>buy reddit sauce for $200
>resell it for $2,000 next year when it's even more rare

as I've said, you need to have a high IQ to appreciate Rick & Morty.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>americans