WHAT EMOTION DOES THIS PROVOKE SIMPLE NEGRO MAN?

WHAT EMOTION DOES THIS PROVOKE SIMPLE NEGRO MAN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I0bMA5BqUMI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bJbuQRJBqsI
youtu.be/QJ1PTOH5R8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's never coming back, nigs. She's got Verizon now.

Fuck off back to the ghetto with your boost mobile shit.

BLEACHED

they will say "traitor" etc but deep down they dont give a fuck, they know black women are rarely beautiful and their personalities are pretty shitty

racemixing is repulsive

The white man takes what he wants when he wants.

Niggers gonna get mad

I've never seen an attractive black woman, and I almost never see WM/BF couples. Is it really common in the States? Doubtful!

At least Hispanic women have the potential to be hot.

Stop racemixing you degenerates.

MAYO'D

spoken like a true nigga
right here
*fist bumps*

These black betas are scared everywhere. They angry and scared.

They all want the BWC.

Not much...kinda sleepy

this.
>oh no the sistas are leaving
>finds a low-tier fat white woman
>everyone loses in the end because of IQ loss

Someone make shitted memes for the men too please

-femanon

You mean BLEACHED.

>cutfags

>At least Hispanic women have the potential to be hot.

In the stripped down, purely sexually motivated sense, maybe. I've rarely ever seen a pretty latina woman, the best they can do is the traditionally "hot" look. Even then, their skin will always be shit-colored, and they age like hell. How many latinx women have you seen above the age of 40 who aren't overweight?

I really wish anglo-saxons would just stfu already. You bring nothing to the table, ever.

You know that feeling you get when you see a pregnant blonde girl holding hands with a nigger? That disgusted feeling in your gut that burns at the edge of your soul? That's how angry black guys get when they see a black woman with a white dude.

Aroused. I want a White daddy too.

Shes never going back ask Serena Williams she will confirm.

COLONIZED

What can I say? White cock is superior. My ebony baby loves white men. My best friend Howard gets to breed her every other week while I wank my 2 inch black cock.

Did we find the niggers' one and only emotional weakness?

I've been with a black woman for 5 years now and I promise you black guys don't like it one bit. I get hard looks all the time.

negroes with MGTOW knowledge are not provoked by the swirling sisterhood.

>(((White)))

lolno. They're emotional faggots who get overemotional about virtually everything, just look at Al Sharpton or any black preacher. Fucking black girls just guarantees they'll get angry as much as saying nigger does.

Haha perfect thread , pic related; me and my ebony gf. Niggers on suicide watch ? Haha stupid fucking niggers. I give her that hard white cocking till she calls me mr. Jefferson

Most of the time I just luagh because I never see anything above a 4/10 with a nigger. I do get sad when I see a dad with a black kid though

Fucking kek

>Male coal burners
This pisses me off. Unless you just go down to Africa and BLEACH a few of them and never speak to them again, you are just as big a race traitor as any roastie with a shit in her womb.

You cum skins can keep her meanwhile I’ll be stuffing your sister with the BBC while she sings along to all our hit music, and try’s to appropriate our culture.

>looks at flag
are you a fucking idiot, mate?

NGTOW

niggers going their own way

the absolute state of the black man

Yeah they're really weak there. Look up swirling on youtube. Poor black beta cucks.

>has wojak gone too far?

Most white muricans are German/Scots-Irish mix.

>>FF to 2:30 for truth time
youtu.be/I0bMA5BqUMI

I wanna sniff her farts while her sweaty cock is poking my tonsils.. hearing her masculine voice telling me to take it deeper.. fuck ..

Her light eyes are throwing me off. Is she one of those fake black women?

>scots irish
which is basically anglo, Im not gonna split hairs because everyone in NA is a goddamn mongrel anyways. I just don't get why that burger was so angry though, I said racemixing leads to lower IQ and he got really upse- nevermind I understand

Facts

Jesus fucking christ with this anglo. Every time.

Tits! Right now!

FUCKING KEK !!!

>I've never seen an attractive black woman
The only ones capable of looking good are bi/multiracial, pure blood black women look hideous

It's pretty uncommon. WMAF and BMWF are the two most common

lawd that's one huge tushy

I will NOT complaint this is a tiny picture. No complaint at all, as a matter of fact you should never post again, ever. Like "turn off your computer and disappear" ever

I love when Americans try too hard

Kek
Make that pussy comped like sushi

glad a real negro is here to give out the answers

Hahahaha these threads are great, mister Jefferson holy shit kek

"confess our jackary"

>How many latinx women have you seen above the age of 40 who aren't overweight

tbqh where I'm at it's rare to see a correctly proportioned one over 20, unless they're meth whores

Go f*** yourself you f****** f***** piece of s*** lame-ass boy Garden beef

is it bleached or blacked when a ghetto black girl has a nerdy white bf?

COMPED

> tfw niggers will never know how it feels to be COMP'D

What the fuck were those clips she kept inserting into her monologue where she sperg'd out or something and raised her finger.

Hey, when we need special insight into the mind of niggers only a cuck can give, we'll give you a call.

Have you never had to listen to the hideous gurgling and hissing that is Spanish?

whys she have white legs?

That was then end result of superior white bed skills it literally gave the bitch torrents.

Compd in compton

Nerdy? I'm Her Niggah .

Race mixing is disgusting. And that photoshop job is awful lmao

>been on 13 minute loop watching black female vlogers talking about interracial dating

Fuck me why do I always get drawn to identity politics like this?

is American Native American?

Jewtubes got some hot nigresses thats why

Especially when they got that white lighting on their face. Looks like they've descended from heaven to embrace the aryan race.

He has aesthetic potential desu.

No it's a mix of Scots, Irish, Germans mostly. Basically whites who label their ethnicity as American.

my gf is black and im glad someone even loves me fuck race love is what matters

>I've always been bleached, ever since I was little. In the fourth grade I was bleached by a kid named Josh.
>Let me know if ou is agree with me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bJbuQRJBqsI

You could say she's afraid of being called a white supremacist. Maybe that's what all the rage on the left is about. Everyone's a closet white SUPREEMIST.

None, even niggers hate sheboons.

That's the same thing this girl falls back on after saying she only dates white guys. Strong equivocations reveal you're in denial.

muh pure aryan wifu fuck you beta orbiters are pathetic

KEK youtu.be/QJ1PTOH5R8g

its mostly just the cultural difference that i dont like about african americans. both the ghetto and the southerner black stuff.

WHITED.com

>tfw fucking some white chick with two nigger half breeds
>she seriously thinks that I'm not just getting some free pussy and then leaving her as soon as I find someone better

Coalburners are desperate.

This guy gets it- These pics are really kinda gay

The black logs go down the throats of the black dogs.

blackgfs.com

mmhmm thats right

lol hispanic's not a race

the word you're looking for is BLEACHED

DASS RITE, WE WUZ WIVES N SHIEET