I see why Trump didn't bring Don Jr. into the White House. Because Don Jr. is going to be President himself one day

I see why Trump didn't bring Don Jr. into the White House. Because Don Jr. is going to be President himself one day.

Can Michael Moore ever not blow himself the fuck out?

OP shockingly not a faggot
In fact OP 100% correct
In FACT Junior 2024 is definitely happening

he is way less jewed too

You can run for resident in federal prison?

Who do you think will become president in 2024?

Thread isnt about Hillary retard

Imagine a Hollywood starlet being gangbanged by fat fucks Weinstein and Michael Moore, just to get a movie. No wonder so many actresses are mental basket cases.

>clinton/bush dynasty replaced with trump dynasty
im unironically okay with this

Kek

As long as it isn't Javanka.

That's when the guy showed her the picture of her twat for her to sign.
I wonder if there is video of it.

>Michael Moore sued Weinstein over money he owed him for faggothype 9/11.

which major hollywood figure did this user mean?

that movie was so gay they were filming iraqi boners and shit
i watched it with my dad in the theatres i was so embarrassed
or maybe that was another mm film idk

>Don Jr. is going to be President himself one day
What is with you faggots and consistently yearning to submit to an aristocratic and noble class? Monarch faggots are cucks of the highest magnitude, the Founding Fathers would be ashamed to be catagorized as your ilk. The Roosevelts, the Kennedys, the Clintons, the Bushes, the Obamas, the Trumps, etc. Why? How can you even justify willing these classes back into existence in a democracy that was designed on the rejection of the premise? This isn't even a rhetorical question, answer me faggots.

Trump Jr wins in 2024.

We literally had a Founding Father's son as our sixth President, you faggot.

The only winners from "democracy" are a few thousand rich bloodsuckers and the subhuman filth who thrust their lickspittles into office.

Under an absolute monarchy the white race MIGHT survive. The king has a real incentive to see his heirs have something to inherit.

Don Jr. is more our guy than his dad is

Fuck off back to the donald, mouthbreather
>Under an absolute monarchy the white race MIGHT survive
Guided by the delusions of a detached and untouchable ruling class? Yeah, fuck no. How about a council elected solely by white men with families, why would you take democracy out of the equation instead of just returning suffrage to it's rightful heir?
Which makes sense given the population size, distribution of education among the population, and a direct descendant of the spirit of the revolution. Not at all on par with what we have today.

Don Jr having a future in politics was an MSM headline for a short blip after he gave his RNC speech.

He is about as based as his Dad, needs to wisen up a little more to all the tricks, but he is through and through our guy.

Most of the founders wanted a constitutional monarchy similar to what Britain had but under Washington, the only reason we didn't get one was because Washington himself didn't want to.