What did this California senator mean by this?

What did this California senator mean by this?
twitter.com/Scott_Wiener/status/916435406262079488

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesHasson20/status/917130467786227714
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_57_(2016)
latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-proposition-57-regulations-20170324-story.html
youtu.be/IUuaQNbZouM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wew cal

I don't know but it isn't getting nearly as much attention as the HIV spreading thing is which I think is wrong. I have read that depending on the state you can be registered as a sex offender for odd things but I have no idea how he changed the law exactly.

jews legally pozzing california
we need a different wall

is this real?

Mexicans... Falling from the sky

Cali user here, finally I will be removed from that god damn list. Now I can finally go back to the local park and watch

When the Big One comes I will laugh and celebrate as this madhouse fall into the pacific forever. It can not happen soon enough. California is not merely an embarrassment it is a clear and present danger to this nation's well being.

Refugees welcome.

dont worry best korea will nuke it for us

we should just execute pedophiles

Same exact kike that brought the legislation making it legal to knowingly infect people with HIV.

CALIFORNIA

ÜBER ALLES

Does he have any relation to Anthony Weiner?

State amendment time:
1) it is a felony to knowingly infect a person with a communicable disease other than the flu or common cold.
2) pedos/sex deviants stay on the list for life

should we ban sodomy?

>rape of an unconcious person
The fuck?

Its so the 17yo kid who got busted for public urination/ indecent exposure when drunk isn't treated like a kid fiddler for life.

>Lewd acts against a child.

Ok I need source on this pic.

To be fair sometimes people are put on that list for bullshit like public urination or having sex with a 17 year old at 18, etc. But because this is California I am sure the "reforms" are meant to protect pedophiles.

Scott Weiner represents a part of SF. He basically can never be voted out of office because he's in an area that's literally like 85% democrat. He's responsible for a lot of the stupidest legislation possible. He won't give interviews to any non ultra left wing media source either.

Prop 57 made them non-violent for the purpose of parole, they're still sentenced like before but offenders can get out for good behavior

>43% of men have over 500 partners
How is that possible?
2 a week for several years?

Legalized sex emergencies.

Best timeline.

Your shits fucked cal... get it together.

You can get put on for some stupid suit
Anyways its a government registry so it shouldn't exist

twitter.com/JamesHasson20/status/917130467786227714

day of the rope is coming

>Sanctuary city
>Children prostitutes allowed
>Sex offenders removed from the registry
>Deliberately spreading HIV is no longer a felony

CA - the Pedo heaven!

The only circumstances under which a sex offender should be removed from the registry is when he agrees to surgical removal of his testicles and penis (to be replaced by a catheter from him to piss with).

Without anaesthetic. Make that faggot SCREAM.

Where children are routinely kidnapped to be raped and murdered by rich pedos.

Yet people will still defend Jews.

>because this is California I am sure the "reforms" are meant to protect pedophiles.
>because this is California
Or, y'know, because it's a Jew doing it.

I think drivebys are pretty violent

I'm so fucking sick of California.

Dems don't.

Watch in a few years "violent crime is down !"

Ontario will jump on this bandwagon next...

Good. Far too many people are on the registry

Penetration is serious offense while nutting is not, simple as that.

California is leftist cesspool ground zero. It needs to sink into the ocean already.

>What constitutes a "most serious" offender?
Crimes involving money most likely.

No sweetie . Drive by shooter is the way city youths assert dominance. They never intend to hit anyone with drive by shooting, just threaten them. Threaten anyone is illegal of course but it's not actual violent crime.

Why not both?

Jewish pedophiles

>changed these violent crimes to non-violent
>assault with a deadly weapon
>drive by shooting
>attempting to explode a bomb
>discharging a firearm on school grounds
>non-violent

bull shit

Wow. First the GAYDS thing and now this. California needs to be nuked cleanly from the face of this planet secondly to only the jewish “state” of israel

>assault with a deadly weapon
>drive-by shooting
>attempting to bomb a school or hospital
>non-violent

The fuck is wrong with that place?

That guy deserves to have his head cut off.

>California is leftist cesspool ground zero. It needs to sink into the ocean already.

The people in charge of California have zero moral compunction about anything at all and no compassion whatsoever to any citizen. This is a dead giveaway they aren't democratically elected and are stealing their elections. They are ruling literally like conquerors and we're letting them.

If California leaves, it's because we didn't give a shit to save it. More states will be destroyed the same way once they get bold. After all the Deep State runs every state government.

this is an issue (((they))) need to fix; and if they don't

It's time to wall off California

it's not rape if she doesn't say stop

Someone just got redpilled.

"I demand to be trialed in California!" exclaims the Jew

This, let the idiots try and push it as far as they can. Gives people a good idea of the people they call friend and their ignorance.

Didn't California vote to ban gay marriage not too long ago? Why don't all the Catholic Hispanics speak up against this?

Welfare. And they plan on turning California into a Mexican territory in 40 years anyway.

Cali listen, I hate your fucking guts. But this monster needs to be put down. The time to kill your politicians isn't now it was yesterday.

this fag is begging to be assassinated

looks fake but california cant afford to keep people locked up so they are reducing sentences

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_57_(2016)

latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-proposition-57-regulations-20170324-story.html

Ok, so let me get this straight ....

California liberals want guns banned, everything is rape including looking at someone, everything is assault, being white is terrorism ... BUT

everything we make illegal is now a misdemeanor and not a felony, and if its a felony you will get out of Jail early.

WTF

>"False imprisonment of an elder through "violence
>...is now considered a non-violent crime

It's like California is trying to turn people into the far right. I hope they triple down on this, they're practically handing us the next reelection on a silver platter.

>its fake

These people need to be hunted down and executed. No exceptions.

We need a general amnesty. Empty the prisons, everyone included.

(((Wiener)))

this motherfucker has been doing a lot of shit recently

>>changed these violent crimes to non-violent

Yep, then you can brag about how your gun control lowers violent crime. This is liberalism 101 stuff here. Try to keep up.

>He only talks to real news
youtu.be/IUuaQNbZouM

Lost me at the hate crime one. If Commifornians love anything it's hate crime hypocrisy against white people.

>sex offender
Nice catch all label you got there, you wouldn't want to use concise language now would you?

You sound like you enjoy thinking about cutting off a man's penis.

If you ever get bored, go onto your state's sex offender registry. It's a goldmine of degeneracy. Bonus points if you search jewish surnames.

Gays cannot have sex unless it's in a poz orgy or public restroom with chains of craiglist strangers. It's a well known fact that they are absolutely worthless degenerate plague bearers. If they had normal sex practices other than the whole fucking men in the ass thing I might be more sympathetic, but they are absolute filth in reality, and are pederasts.

Don't worry everything is rape in California, and all white males will be put on the registry at birth.

Sexual offenders are 90% likely to repeat the offense after getting out of prison.

Repeat offenders often end up killing their victims to keep them from talking and putting them back in prison.

Lol the Jews think legalizing their atrocities coming to light by Seth Rich and others will stop their deaths.

Too little too late. Whites don't into your Weinstein sacrificial goat.

We are coming for all you degenerates.

All of you.

((( EVERY FUCKING TIME)))

My friend almost had to register as a sex offender because he got caught peeing in public at a football game.

first they allow you to spread HIVs to unknowing partners then they lighten punishment for sex offenders.

Good job califags, this is what liberalism looks like.

Yes, but I doubt this is what the law did. Never trust liberals. It is always something much worse. They will sell 20 year olds having sex with their 17 year old girlfriends and give you 40 year olds fucking 5 year olds in the ass.

(almost)

heres an idea GO TO A RESTROOM WHEN IN PUBLIC

Here's a thought. Let's just build the wall around Cali and across Mexico and call it good. This shit can't be true what this gap toothed pencil necked faggot is spewing.

Gay "culture" literally consists of nothing but anonymous hookups.

Try two a night in a year.

Something which has my CA law enforcement friends totally enraged.

Fuck this state.

this is a very important point
top of the list for this one

if only.
That's the official bullshit. Not the truth.

>leaving this shithole state in 1 week
People laughed at me for taking up a trade when I turned 21. Now I get to keep my career and get the fuck out of here. Enjoy your HIV and sex offenders you bunch of degenerates.

What trade?

that's weird, i live in california and i dont remember that being on the ballot.

Electrician. I have a few more years until I can become a Master Electrician.

You can end up a sex ofender in California for some dumb shit. The law can use some reform desu.

hope they look the other way when bad things happen to bad people. shit happens.

Pizza partying pedophilia will soon be legal in California to protect the pedos.

Im going to guess theyre trying to get ahead of the day when the DOJ grant money stols coming in because of their refusal to work with ICE. Theyll legallt not be oblidged to hold them due to sanctuary law, the illegals commiting these crimes will be non violent offenders under state law and they can blame resulting slike in crime on Trumps DOJ. Mark my words these faggots will do this and their dumber than dog shit population will believe it.