Hatsukoi Zombie

Gonna dump the latest chapter.

I'm liking Eve more and more it's it's gonna hurt all the more when she inevitably disappears.

And done! Hoping my efforts aren't for naught and some discusses this dumb manga with me.

>disappears.
> not turning into main love

I actually laughed.

If Eve disappears we riot.

Kawaii

Does Ebino even stand a chance?

Of course not. This has been clear since chapter 1. Not sure what would even possess you to think that. Shitty tsunderes always win.

I second This

In our hopes and dreams, yes

She'll probably fusion with Ririsu.

Dunno, it wouldn't surprise me if Ririsu got more Eve-like, but can't see them straight up fusing.

Eve becoming an actual person through some strange twist of fate would be quite something.

>Ririto admits she is a girl
>Eve somehow turn real
>threesome ending

A man can dream

>Meanwhile Ebino goes /ss/ on the MC's little brother

At this rate /ss/ is probably the only choice Ebino has

Eve a best. A BEST!

When is she getting a new chapter?

It kills me that this couple is still going strong.

Why?
Only coupling that wont break any hearts.

I really like this series. More so than any other of its kind. I hate how normally to get a varied cast of female, the MC's Harem explodes in numbers and you end up with a rotation of a girl's chapter per week, never getting any story progress.

But this gives you that variety while keeping the MC's potential love interests at a minimum.

I'm also hoping that Eve and Ririto end up "merging" somehow.

My only problem with it is that a lot of the first love zombies are more like first lust zombies. No one falls in love just from seeing a pair of tits.

I wonder about the merging possibility, like if it would be a quick cumulitive event at the end, or if it'd be a slow process of Ririto and Eve grappling with each other for control over a period of time.

This seems like the appropriate course of action.

We Uwagaki now.

>No one falls in love just from seeing a pair of tits

Horny teenage boys bud.

It's the good kind of kill.
>My only problem with it is that a lot of the first love zombies are more like first lust zombies. No one falls in love just from seeing a pair of tits.
The story kinda touch on that with the jelly zombie. Tarou wouldn't have done anything had Ririto not been so insistent about it and the current relationship had been going fine. And with delinquent and Tarou's guy friend they were kinda forced to because the nature of the love zombie. Same with gyaru and nerd. It looks like Tarou doesn't want to get involved unless getting involved is less trouble than not.

Thanks!

Why? Gap moe is pretty nice.

Was I the only one who got a strong feeling of déjà vu here?

Literally this page may be the ending--
"Oh, you liked him all along!"

Nope it hit me too, she is based in the cliche after all

I thought it was a straight reference

Reminds me of Ayumi.

No, you weren't the only one, user. I miss that series now. And I miss the weekly threads even more, especially since I basically dropped the manga until the very end after the goddess saga. The time trivel in the past saga was just awful.

>I'm also hoping that Eve and Ririto end up "merging" somehow
What a shitty development.

>What a shitty development.

I like it more than Eve just vanishing, or Ebino winning.

>they fuse
>tits get bigger
>win/win

That's a lose/lose if I've ever heard one.

I was thinking more that the fusing would be of their personality, not their bodies, since Eve doesn't have a body.

Yeah, except here, she won.

bondage faggot gonna win ebino

Best weekly romcom manga along with Yuuna! DnK is fucking slow and Nisekoi has worst girl winning! Jitsu wa is fine I guess?

>Ririto refuses to be a girl
>Gets gender reassignment surgery
>Wins Ebino
>MC remains alone with his imaginary waifu.