What makes somebody a Jew? Is it a certain percentage of Jewish DNA? Is it DNA mixed with behavior...

What makes somebody a Jew? Is it a certain percentage of Jewish DNA? Is it DNA mixed with behavior? Do they need to self-identify as a Jew?

I don't understand the hype about this faggot.

He just seems like a smug piece of shit.

He's basically what the Amazing Atheist would be if he was actually polished and well-spoken. The guy makes some sound arguments but he has the tendency to go full retard on certain topics.

tropic thunder was fucking hilarious

If either parent is Jewish you count as a Jew to us but to Jews you are a Jew if your mom is a Jew or if you convert to Jew.

> He just seems like a smug piece of shit.
His face, yes. But he worked on himself all his life to become something else.

His latest podcast it very inspirational. Highly recommended.

Look at Israel, mandatory DNA test.

>us
>le Sup Forums is one person meme

Having a Judaized ie falsified view of history and current events is sufficient. Also rejection and opposition to Jesus as the Christ and morality in general.

Looking like Ben Stiller helps.

>5% Jew dna

It's a state of mind, really. Nothing more. Anyone can be a jew you see.

I've engaged with alot of his material and like many of his ideas as they are thought provoking and well-stated. I stopped listening as much though after he went full libtard on israel and was crying about trump for months. He never talks about jewish this and jewish that but has lots of jews on and makes blue pilled nazi references. All in all good material.

kek

He wrote a book that is great and bashes Christianity and Islam, I carry it around because it has four pages of just quotes from the quaran that incite violence, he never speaks out against the jews though

>Is it a certain percentage of Jewish DNA?
Yes
Though anyone can act like a jew and do Jewy stuff

Yeah I find that hilarious because there is so much shit in the torah and the talmud he could do books on each.

What percentage?

Jewish people and followers of Judaism are not the problem. The problem is Zionism.

Idk Id say over around 10% and you're probably Jewy not that they'd consider you a Jew.

T. someone that doesn't know about the JQ.

DNA. Just like if you're Eurasian then you're Asian.

Toss it in the lake. If it floats its a jew

If it burns it’s a Jew.

He's right about Trump, trust me. There was never an emptier suit in that office. It's a giant ego in a human body and literally nothing else.

Ben Stiller is Jewish?

when he says us he may be speaking on what he thinks pol in general thinks or the stereotypical or satirical answer. Personally I think so long as your not a banker that's really all that matters.

Yes, actually.

if your mother is jewish, you're jewish. If your mother is not jewish, you're not jewish. the end.

source: my dad is jewish and i study religion

>Is it a certain percentage of Jewish DNA?
Yes.
>Is it DNA mixed with behavior?
Double yes.
>Do they need to self-identify as a Jew?
No. They usually self identify as white until accused of being white by minorities.

Dr Laura converted to Judiasm.

Its passed down from the mothers side

Okay, but then how Jewish does your mother have to be? Also I'm pretty sure a lot of the people here would consider you a Jew.

>It's a giant ego in a human body
And yet he was labeled unqualified for Office.

TAKE THE KHAZAR PILL

90% of today's "Jews" are Eastern Europeans, called Khazars (majority of Ashkenazi Jews).

They have NO CONNECTION to the Middle East, whatsoever. They converted in the Middle Ages in response to Christian and Muslim threats on both borders.

MOST JEWS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING GODLY. THEY JUST TOOK THE NAME.

THIS INVALIDATES ISRAEL. THIS INVALIDATES ALL JEWISH PRIVILEGE. THIS IS A NUCLEAR ZYKLON B REDPILL.

read and share

Their face is not European, look like sand people, pic related semitic sand coon.

again, if your mother's mother is/was a jew. it's matriarchal descent. the reason being that you're never 100% sure who the father of any child is, but you can be damn sure who's the mother

and yeah, on this board im probably """"""""""jewish"""""""""""""

too bad the opinions of a bunch of 400 pound nazis in their mothers basement doesn't mean jack shit
although you could check the nuremburg laws if you wanted
every jew on the planet though considers me a christian, especially since im not shy about believing in christ.

nice digits btw