Go to church

>go to church

Church attendance is down 80% in America in the past 10 years. And in those 10 years we got trannies, faggot marriage, fags adopting children and all sorts of sick shit. In another 5 years Pedophiles will be given a pass by these same freaks and pushed into America as being ok.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-bill-ending-lifetime-registry-of-sex-1507332406-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GslPzhFLyas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

85% of the people when I went to church were/are fucking hypocrites.

I would rather be surrounded by openly degenerate people than 2 faced folk.

most churches are worthless
they don't provide any real guidance or community
I'd rather rest at home on Sunday or hangout with friends

The only church that matters is the church of trianglism

From the Didache:

>Chapter 2. The Second Commandment: Grave Sin Forbidden. And the second commandment of the Teaching; You shall not commit murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not commit pederasty, you shall not commit fornication, you shall not steal, you shall not practice magic, you shall not practice witchcraft, you shall not murder a child by abortion nor kill that which is born. You shall not covet the things of your neighbor, you shall not swear, you shall not bear false witness, you shall not speak evil, you shall bear no grudge. You shall not be double-minded nor double-tongued, for to be double-tongued is a snare of death. Your speech shall not be false, nor empty, but fulfilled by deed. You shall not be covetous, nor rapacious, nor a hypocrite, nor evil disposed, nor haughty. You shall not take evil counsel against your neighbor. You shall not hate any man; but some you shall reprove, and concerning some you shall pray, and some you shall love more than your own life.

All those things Christianity has worked to eradicate from society for two thousand years. As the Church loses its influence on society all those things will return.

>go to church
>it's all superficial "churchianity" culture
>skinny jeans, hipster glasses everywhere
>pop music
>no substance, "God is LOVE, LOVE ONE ANOTHER. Be RELEVANT. Get PLUGGED IN. We're gonna get you to the NEXT LEVEL."
>just a bunch of buzzwords and pop culture
>no spirituality
No more church.

>inb4 catholic church
I'm not a blaspheming pedophile.

I don't know about the rest of the country but on the east coast there is defenitly something of a revival movement going on, lots of new faces at church sticking around. A lot of people don't understand why things feel so chaotic right now but they still feel it nonetheless and are seeking community and guidance as a result which churches are happy to provide.

>all these weak excuse makers ITT refusing to acknowledge that Christianity made us great and without it the west will completely fall apart

Find a church that isn't full of fags

I went today to a church near my house. I haven't been to church in years, was raised Christian but we never went to church. I'm doing my part. What's filled the void left by the decline of Christianity in the west is this love of degeneracy and exaltation of government. Most people in this church I went to were very elderly. We need young people to start going to church. Seriously.

I saw no young adults at the churches i went to. Finding a waifu at church is a bad meme.

A lot of the reason, besides subversion, that many protestant churches are completely pozzed nowadays is that Men stopped going to Church

indeed. I'm on the east coast as well and there are alot more younger tall strong white men and beautiful strong white women showing up at church lately. As whites I believe we have a collective consciousness given to us by the creator. We'll get out of this hell on earth together by snatching it from the grips of the synagogue of Satan once again.

The " church " has been pushing pedophile priests into America for a long time. Just saying.

Isn't a good portion of European history different Christian denominations slaughtering each other?

The Catholic church too unfortunately. Today during the prayers of the faithful they called for the immediate banning of all weapons for the sake of "world peace". They also said jews dindu nuffin. Dark times indeed.

Found the Jew

Go shill somewhere else Schlomo

What california death cult church are you going to? My priest is based as fuck. Calls out israel and the fake Jews. Christian churches are rife with that Israel jews dindu BS. Hit up a catholic church

I dont think that they are doing it intentionally. I think its because the only people becoming priests nowadays are closet homosexuals, who think that the priesthood It'll somehow get rid of it.

Im going to a Newman center in Nevada. It is a Catholic parish.

My church is cucked as fuck. Forty percent are old people, another 40% are single white mothers with niglets (some are dating beta white bois), and the remaining 10% are traditional families who believe in left wing ideologies.

Where is a based church to attend?

Nevada's been overrun with the disease of commie liberalism as all that california scum spreads outward toward Texas. Never thought I'd see the day. I feel your pain user.

>Where is a based church to attend?

In the South.

Find a predominantly Polish community and attend their church. Insta-based

true story: in this youth group i went to when i was around 10, the church hired a youth group counselor who lived out of his car in a wal-mart parking lot and had a glass eye.

not all churches are good churches

Maybe I'd go to church if they weren't all infiltrated with lesbian bishops, gay preachers, and all this other shit. I don't even know if they were trying to appeal to the leftists or we were infiltrated but the result is the same.

Exactly. Plus the women here have too much say in the daily matters. I have 100% confidence that they are who have been inserting borderline Marxist shit in the church.

>In another 5 years Pedophiles will be given a pass by these same freaks and pushed into America as being ok.
They'll find good company with the Church then.

Would not surprise me one bit. They've pushed that kike feminist bullshit hard out in the western states over the last ten years

But there are no Orthodox churches in the area

>churches.
infiltrated by the britain europe church

Lies, delusions, and false claims can only hold up for so long. Even the dumbest person is finally seeing through sky fairies and hocus pocus bullshit that should have died long ago when people stopped living in caves. 2,000 years waiting on a zombie to save us.

I am from the Midwest but live in a very liberal area. I have considered moving to the South for the white... everything. Nevertheless, if that is my main goal, I can move a couple of cities away.

No matter what Sheckleberg. The movements growing. And the more it triggers you kikes the more people will file in the doors of the church. We know you hate us and hate Christ. Keep squirming in your chair fucker. Cause we're on the march

>Church attendance is down 80% in America in the past 10 years.

According to who? Pew says roughly 60% of self-identified religious Americans (77%) attend church, and that's the same figure as it was ten years ago.

To think we can ever go back to a time of stoning women and pulling the demons out of gay people is absurd. By demonizing gays you made them nuts and marching with their parades. Should have just accepted them from day 1. They would have felt normal and wouldn't be acting like fags now.

the problem is that we let them out of the closet

But Rabbi, what about the jew town where you systematically rape children held in bondage and defraud those who are literally your neighbors?

like Lakewood Nj, and the town in ny.

Sit n' spin Kike

>go to church
>several unaccompanied qt 3.14159s all in my quadrant of the sanctuary
>one of them seems to be suffering from heat and walks out the back
>I don't follow her to help her out because the elevation of the host is about to happen and
>priest doesn't put the passing of the peace in the service like everywhere else does
>no opportunity to say "peace be with you" to qt 3.14159s
Fuck you, father. Gimme an icebreaker you shit. I'm glad nobody gives you any fucking money!

I live in Alabama and basically every white person is a conservative. Sometimes I think about moving for a change of pace, but then I have to put up with libtards if I go anywhere else.

>nor haughty

Haughtiness describes Sup Forums to a T, and white people as well.
This is why God has abandoned us.

>I don't follow her to help her out because the elevation of the host is about to happen and that's too important to miss

Just like the kid fuckers back in Rome and Greece, right?

kek

I'm not going to try and make them fuck women, but if you think I'm going to accept gays coming to church and touching all over each other you are sorely mistaken. I would say the same thing about an unmarried couple sitting together, touching and holding hands in a service. In each case they're foisting their sexuality that doesn't align with Scripture onto others for whatever reason and I don't have to deal with it.

>Christcucks

Churches already gave pedophiles a free pass

Anime numale faggot.
The fact your go to meme was this image is telling.
Put your dick away, pray for God's guidance and do some crunches.

Sup Forums should build a church.

>In another 5 years Pedophiles will be given a pass by these same freaks and pushed into America as being ok

Its already Happening.

California will soon end lifetime registration of some sex offenders under bill signed by Gov. Jerry Brown

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-bill-ending-lifetime-registry-of-sex-1507332406-htmlstory.html

We have abandoned God so we will suffer for it.
Find a new church
We should've kept stoning them t b h

It would be heresy from day 1, because the whole motivating energy would be "saving muh white man so noble so strong". The fact is, God has set his hand against white nations. You will be wiped clean, and the only whites who survive will be those God has saved as a remnant. He's going to treat us worse than the Jews, as it says in Romans 11:

>Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell [the Jews], but kindness to you [Europeans], provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!

For so long, we've treated this as merely a warning, but I believe it is prophecy which we are today seeing fulfilled. The in-grafted branches have withered and so are being cut off and cast into the fire.

Repent and return to the Lord Jesus Christ with a whole heart and stop trying to oppose His will.

You guys need to stop taking the Christian traditions and philosophy to form identities. God exists, he is omniscent and every at every given moment. The Greek Philosophers knew of the omniscent singular god in their age of ancient antiquity; the Egyptions, Sumerians and Babylonians also knew despite their idolism of gods they created through imagination; the Hindus also know of this... The name Krishna, from the Sanskrit language, translates to the anointed one-

Krishna
Kristos
Christ

The Messiah, the chosen one.

That is what the point is, not being a christian; not going to a church and finding a community for a wife or some other begotten reason found in the desires of ones heart. Look to the Buddhist principle my friends, the meaning of life is to suffer, to learn. The reason we suffer is for the desire, the pleasure we would recieve from desiring something instantly gratifying is what causes suffering. To do good, end the suffering, end the desire, repent! And if you fail know that you can be forgiven! For there are two forces in this universe, the one to destroy and the one that creates. The one that destroys will always be satan our opposer the one that creates is God and it is wise beyond all our comprehension. Going to a church was a congregation of those who needed to let the world know that the truth is to do good because we are not some simple coincidence, we are eternal and the bad things that will infest our psyche will make us too heavy to float. If it is a church one must make, know that you can form one with your friends and conjugate.

If you conjugate make sure you do not make your objective to form a community. If you form a community, then you will have it grow, it will become political it will grow and before you know it (((SATAN))) will corrupt it. This will destroy your church and it too will become too heavy to float.

Rather... Your objective should be to search for God... Amen brothers.

Why does pol promote this documentary? The main black guy comes across as being the most sensible one there.

Christianity is a mental illness. It's called schizophrenia. Your God isn't real and the bible is a fiction book. You aren't special or better than gay people for the way they were born. Grow up.

montgomery is full of fat tumblr hipsters

I want to start going to church again. I found one I want to go to. Should I go and speak to the father first? I'm at a loss with where to start

Don't. Stay sane. You don't need an imaginary friend.

found /r/atheism

>implying Sup Forums watched any more than the webm that gets passed around
>implying Sup Forums has anything but a surface level understanding of the world and especially politics, much like redditors on r/politics

Found another Kike

Just start going user. The doors are open to all. You dont need to sign up for anything or even talk to anyone. Just go. If you like the church, introduce yourself to the Priest. If you'd like confession let him know. That easy. God speed

The randomized digits that are working here are works considered coincidental but on a much higher intelect, one which percieves their significance in existence; they are a preminision of things yet to come. This comes from an algorithim that humans tend to follow in a collective conjugation. All these people are making propositions and propositions will come from the heart which listens to the magdella and what is proposed will be trusted not by justification but by faith. Now I must ask of you my brother in America, what things have you faith in being true and why is God so abhorrent to you?

> church is full of hypocrites
> prefer to hang out with degenerates
Because doing the will of God is hard, we should all just give up, chop off our dicks, and run around in MLP fursuits.

Was anyone else on here raised Adventist? I like my church but I never have any time to go anymore.

>black guy
>sensible
uwotm8?

which city and denomination? depending on the church and denomination, it's absolutely worth it for the:
A. Music
B. Community
C. Guidance
D. Routine/Ritual
E. Actual spiritual experience

again, depends highly on the denomination and individual church. find a "high church" with badass music (ie Bach, Palestrina, etc) or a nice down-home gospel church (white or black) with classic american folk hymns

holy shit you really are desperate aren't you shlomo. no shit it's not "real." that's not the point. you couldn't be deep if you tried.

The documentary basically shows these autistic, full of themselves Chinese guys who like to lecture the blacks on 'civilisation', many of the blacks seem incompetent, but the Chinese are also clearly cheating the blacks and probably underpaying them, the Chinese regularly 'dock' the workers pay for what they claim was theft, but you never see even the most rudimentary type of investigation - it's just "you stole that, i'm docking your pay x amount". There's one main black guy who basically puts up with the arrogant crap from the Chinese and also manages the workers really effectively. He genuinely comes across as the smartest guy there, but pol seems to use it as evidence of black inferiority to the Chinese and white people.

The only churches that have a lot of young people are the ones with schools attached.

I was, and I will never step foot in another one of those places ever again. the utter hypocrisy of the whole cult, and the casual mindgames and psychological conditioning is shocking once you get away a tiny bit.

I had also went to several of their schools including Mount Pisgah Academy. fuck that place, and the drunks, pedophiles, and junkies that work there.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

Nearly all the mainline denominations have had a liberal/conservative split a long time ago because of this. ELCA versus LCMS for example with Lutherans. The leftie one will just shout “GOD IS LOOOOVE!!!” at you a lot, the conservative one will denounce degeneracy.

Hmm I have had a much different experience. I go to an Adventist university and even though it's strict I have had a good time. I'm interviewing at Loma linda for med next month too so I'd say it was worth the bullshit.

I learned more on how to be a criminal going to Pisgah, than I ever had on the street. If you are the poor kid, you see it for what it is, a very stratified caste culture. my family was one of the first followers of Ellen White, but since we dont have money we arent as good as the Denver or Battlecreek, or Chatanooga Adventists, and AMWAY babies.

>Church attendance is down 80% in America in the past 10 years
citation needed

jokes on you, i've:
1. Seen the whole documentary
2. Spent months in Africa

and can confirm that africans are truly inferior intellectually and motivationally to chinese. this isn't opinion or "racism," this is verifiable fact.

let me guess, you are so gullible you think the africans weren't stealing gas? spend some time in africa and you'll know they were. here's one from a libshit source that might resonate with your ilk and shows EXACTLY the same bullshit:

youtube.com/watch?v=GslPzhFLyas

Most churches have failed to protect Christian values and became more worldly and so people left.

Avoiding church is wise these days, it's been defiled by Juden bloodsuckers.

>85% of the people when I went to church were/are fucking hypocrites.

That's the whole point of going to church. It's rehab for shitty people.

What you see today is moral relativism. Everyone thinks they're good and got their shit together and we end up with degeneracy.