Tales of Zestiria

How can anyone even doubt who the best girl is.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AbyssalC/status/756746656582742016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So is Velvet gonna only show up in a couple of episodes or is she going with the team till the end?

That's a man. And Rose exists.
Rose a best.

Although Rose is okay with me, she is not the best.

Edna and Laila trump her easily.

I don't know.

Episode 4,5, and 6.

>useless
>useless

This is my first time experiencing an anime where 'best girl' is a guy so if I'm being frank I'm pretty confused.

Because Edna exists.

Well Mikleo essentially has the archetype and appearance of a female character, to the point that if not fit his voice you'd think that he was a girl.

He's best waifu and winner of the Soreybowl, but that's not saying much when he's still as one-dimensional as all the girls.

Sorey was just as one dimensional user, the problem with Zestiria overall was that it didn't allow the characters to grow or develop.

It's pretty terrible in Mikleo's case since there was so much that they could have done.

Seriously, Baba. Baba, seriously. Go home.

You're right. He's as one-dimensional as everyone else in general. Which still isn't good.

Sorey atleast got some semblance of an arc about salvation killing. Zaveid has something similar too and Dezel has his clusterfuck of a backstory with Rose/Sparrows.

But Mikleo only exists to be cummed inside by the protagonist and Sorey is a prude who would never want to lewd his waifu with his dick.

With Mikleo it's truly frustrating since you can actually see where they could have included more development for him, but the setting wouldn't have allowed for it.

Hence why the idea of Mikleo becoming tainted and with him Sorey is so popular. Since it would allow Sorey and Mikleo to reach their full potential as characters and would allow Sorey to use Mikleo in the way he meant to be used.

Such perfection.

Well the problem itself is that Mikleo lacks agency outside of Sorey. Him becoming tainted with Sorey wouldn't really fix that. He just needed more ambitions and relations that don't ultimately connect to Sorey. Like rewriting his relationship with his mom, fleshing out his relationship with the village Seraphs, wanting to become a powerful Seraph to never let another Calmamity happen again after being the catalyst of it, etc.

Tainted AU exists just for lewd.

For what purpose?
twitter.com/AbyssalC/status/756746656582742016

Well exploring that would be a problem because a lot of Mikleo's feelings regarding those things would be negative. It'd be things that create doubt in him or make him depressed and with Zestiria that's a nono.

I've seen the tainted AU used for making Mikleo and also Sorey more open with their emotions, since a lot of Zestiria ignores the fact that a lot of positive things can come from negative emotions, and in many way not being able to truly experience negative emotions without turning into a monster means that you can never learn to overcome them or grow stronger.

Macross does the same thing, the answer is to increase Blu-Ray sales, since the Blu-Ray version will likely be a combination of both versions. It actually gives viewers the incentive to get put forth the money and buy the Blu-Rays.

meant for

>a lot of Mikleo's feelings regarding those things would be negative
It really doesn't have to be though. Having determination to make the world better is a pure thought. I mean we already have Rose killing people yet maintaining her purity. What I'm saying is that Mikleo needed to be more than 'I love Sorey'.

Speaking of the taint though, you'll like this episode if you like Mikleo being affected by the malevolence.

Mikleo has a lot of negative emotions though. And let's be honest even though the story had Rose "pure assassin" shtick it was very much bullshit. I'm agreeing with you, but overall what I'm saying is that the game could have benefited from having the characters explore their negative emotions instead of just hiding them. The logic behind the world of Zestiria feels really childish.

>The logic behind the world of Zestiria feels really childish.
I really hope they'll change how malevolence works in the anime.

Well if this was the game then Alisha's PTSD would probably be enough to make her emit malevolence, so who knows maybe they did.

I think that if Zestiria woudln't be so bad in this department if the characters had acknowledged that malevolence as a concept was childish and made no sense. Even if they took the route of Abyss and had characters attempt to erase the existence of malevolence without killing everyone in the world.

Meebo is just afraid of a girl as perfect as Rose existing and taking away Sorey from him. And he should be afraid.

Too bad she's dead

But Sorey only has eyes for Mikleo.

Didn't Sorey laugh at the mere idea of dating Rose?

As in he found the mere idea to be so unappealing that it was actually funny?

>Didn't Sorey laugh at the mere idea of dating Rose?
All good romances start like that, user.

Baba will never allow it. He even made Sorey and Mikleo OTP to keep Rose pure.

Didn't Sorey also turn into a seraph and probably forgot all about Rose, while Rose died and was never even implied to become a seraph?

That was the scriptwriter.

Scriptwriter says Sorey and Rose are just foils and Sorey's voice actor says Sorey only views Alisha like a younger imouto. Nevermind the in game skits.

Heterosexuality BTFO.

>views Alisha like a younger imouto

>ミクリオは対等な友達で、相棒だけど、アリーシャは”妹”のような距離感があるんです。
>Mikleo is [his] friend, partner on an equal footing, but there’s a sense of distance like a “sister” between Alisha and [Sorey]
Well technically it's never stated whether younger or older.

Who's ready for Edna or Lailah to cuck Meebo in the anime epilogue?

It implies imouto.

Have you SEEN what Mikleo looks like in the epilogue?

He's made sure nobody's going to cuck him out of his husbando.

>implying they'd give a fuck
>implying they can cuck this

Sorey isn't Oreimo and Sorey isn't Kyousuke. Hence why he turns down the opportunity to spend time with Alisha.

Both are more likely to fuck Zaveid.

I doubt either could deal with Sorey nerding out over ruins.

>cucking epilogue Mikleo

Mikleo hit max level while Sorey was asleep, he's basically uncuckable at this point.

user we already know the ending that's in store for Alisha.

Is this yaoi?

No (yes)

Sorey and Alisha look like siblings in this.

Fucking flaming literal faggots in this thread ruining the series.

Tales is always homo.

Mikleo was already supreme waifu before the timeskip how much more could he have leveled up?

The series was ruined from the moment Sorey admitted to Lila that he wanted to explore the world with Mikleo.

Hello, newfag. How was your first week on Sup Forums?

It's a meme. Started off on Sup Forums. They found it so hilarious that Mikleo was defaulted into cooking. Then they noticed that he was a tsundere and childhood friend so the hivemind over there declared him to be perfect kawaii waifu desu.

The filthy cancerous crossboarders brought it over here and that's where we're at today.

>It's a meme. Started off on Sup Forums

Alisha's really cute.

Don't be a moron, it's because of shit like this and how little development we got of the characters in the game.

Fujoshits do the work all on their own.

Her black alt outfit is so good.
Now if only she could have black hair as well she would be the perfect goth loli.

There's nothing gay about wanting to fuck a healthy young male.

How's animu? Is it any better than games? Is it retale or sequel?
I tried to play the game but dropped it after Rose joined.
It was boring as fuck and gameplay is fucking shit.

Next episode when?

>How's animu? Is it any better than games? Is it retale or sequel?
It's okay. It's going at a snail's pace. So far the only good part was Symonne appearing in episode 1 and Sorey's fight with the fox assassin, it was very F/SN-like.
>It was boring as fuck and gameplay is fucking shit.
It's really incredible how Xillia 2 could be such an amazing game, and then Zestiria just throws away all of that and makes the most basic, boring Tales game yet. Really, if they just copied Graces f's battle system and changed the morale overlimit to a BG I'd love the game.

Did we get any anime-related material of Graces by the way?

>How's animu? Is it any better than games? Is it retale or sequel?
So far the anime is slow, but it is much better than the games. It's a retelling with a few extras.

It wasn't started on Sup Forums but was rather just a general observation that people made about the game. Even Nips call Mikleo a woman.

Why isn't she the protagonist? She seems like she has the most interesting story.

Because her story is far too divorced from Sorey's, who's the actual protagonist.

Didn't the creators also say that a relationship between Sorey and the two human females wouldn't work? Also an interview in Tales Magazine whey they said that they literally created Mikleo to complement Sorey's character.

She has nothing to do with the rest of the plot and sticks around far too long to be just a side character, but not long enough to be a main character.

So those first two episodes are just wasted then, aren't they?

Who knows how the anime will handle Alisha this time. It's likely she will find some way to stay or at least seperate on better terms than the game.

Sorey's va said that it is still a straight adaptation, but with various changes.

It seems as though they made her like Sorey's sibling this time around so it's likely that she'll stay.

She was badly implemented in the game, but so far the anime has been making it seem like she'll stick around.

That's a cute girl.

Lailah's legs fucking when?

She'll be introduced getting fucked by Zaveid in a dark alley.

Would you wait for and be faithful to your husbando for 700 years, Sup Forums?

Fuck no I would die.

Where does this 700 years worth of semen meme even come from
I know about the epilogue, but why this phrasing in particular?

>Where does this 700 years worth of semen meme even come from

Sword Art Online

>faithful
>implying Mikleo didn't give his boipussy to some brunette shepherd he helped along the way
No way someone looking like Mikleo could survive being pure for that long

Will they animate the tickle scene?

Nah man Mikleo was all about the Sorey D. He even stopped his own aging just to make sure that Sorey could recognize him. He probably lost his purity of mind by thinking about how hard he'll ride Sorey when he wakes up.

>jerking off to memories of your teen boyfriend for 700 years

When does Shadow show up?

Which is why Sorey must make it up to him by filling Mikleo with the semen and making him the proper waifu that he was born to be.

>wake up from centuries long magic sleep
>still a teenager
>your twink boyfriend is now taller than you and has had hundreds of years to read and imagine about all the depraved shit he's going to do when you wake up
>you're at his mercy

What do anons

I think the best pairing would be Sorey + Edna Armatized fucking Meebo.

best boy

Sorey is immortal too and Serpahs can age based on perception so it won't take long for Sorey to actually outgrow Mikleo since Mikleo perceives himself to be smaller than Sorey. All Sorey needs to do is percieve himself as taller and the same age as Mikleo.

Plus whatever depraved things Mikleo has in store I'm sure it's all things that he's considered that Sorey will enjoy.

I actually like this artist's Sorey, he's fucking hilarious.

Why is Mikleo so curvy?

>Imagine about all the depraved shit he's going to do when you wake up
Like investigating ruins? Mikleo is pure.

Somehow the concept of Sorey potentially not remembering Mikleo beyond some vague memories gets my dick hard. Mikleo would've waited all those years to reunite with a stranger. He would feel self conscious about how much he has changed and think Sorey wouldn't like it.

Because he was raised to be Sorey's waifu

He's literally wearing a corset.

It looks like has breasts here

>Mikleo is pure
Mikleo has 700years to grow out of his purity.

>Somehow the concept of Sorey potentially not remembering Mikleo beyond some vague memories gets my dick hard.
Okay 1. you're terrible and 2. So much of what makes Sorey Sorey is connected with Mikleo, his preferences and hobbies are all tied with Mikleo to the point that in order for Sorey to remember anything about himself he'd end having to remember Mikleo as a result.

>the concept of Sorey potentially not remembering Mikleo beyond some vague memories gets my dick hard

Yeah OK Satan

I had a thought.

Would the game's plot have been better if Rose had just become a shepard (with her own seraphim crew) in the main game instead of later?