WELCOME TO BUGMEN TRAP HOUSE

With the Rick and Morty bugmen!

Post your hottest HIPPEST takes on Trump in here

Three rules :

You are NOT ALLOWED to post unless you are caught up with Rick and Morty, The West Wing, Narcos and House of Cards. (You must also mention David Lynch and or/ Werner Herzog every 50 words)

You are NOT ALLOWED to ever mention Isreals power to influence to US government, IT IS THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

You are NOT ALLOWED to post if you are not a malformed incel with no testosterone/ dont have at least one major unappealing physical trait.

Now cue up the Animal Collective and lets GOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wE2u0zIzAks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here's some FIRE memeage to deal with internet nazis

AND SO THUSLY WITH MY IQ THEREFORE i watch rick and morty with my bugmen friends and we all try to out-laugh eachother to signal we get the jokes the hardest because we are high-IQ bugmen

Thats a drumphkin kill for sure but I'm taking away points because you didn't mention Zizek even once. These neanderthals need to know that you found out about Zizek on the something awful forums in you're late teens and you have never moved forward from that point.

is that real?

i make it a point not to laugh now. I let everyone know that I understand the show on a deeper level then they every possibly could. Humor is merely the conduit through which Harmon decides to deliver his truth bombs. If you understood the gravity of those revelations then you would not be laughing. that show is revelatory

youtube.com/watch?v=wE2u0zIzAks

now this the real shit right here

holy shit the first 30 seconds alone

>numale
>grunge neckbeard
>daily show
>"rethuglican"

Why is the black wolf feed down? Do they expect me to get off my ass and get a job to pay for this?

the show is pretty damned repulsive and peak bug.
will is the most irrelevant person on any podcast or radio show. he's the brian redban of the group that got them famous with his dad's media connections. now they keep him on the level of equal cohost cause they feel like they owe him for that. but hes basically just another redban that attached himself to people with talent for talk shows right as they were starting up.

felix is the only legitimately funny member of the show. i think he has brain damage from drug use that's made him think listening to matt christman about anything for hours every week is a good idea. i remember felix from before chapo trap house. the show's entire sense of humor if you remove the politics is 99% felix.

matt christman is basically the most beta looking male alive that decided on marxism as a reproductive strategy and talked felix into unironically supporting stalinism. felix was just a funny guy that posted a lot on the internet before getting super political.

amber is basically a thot that leveraged her way into a modicum of e-fame through a group of beta males. virgil is completely out of place on the show but none of the hosts can tell felix he can't make his friends members of the crew because he's the only one with jokes.

it's pretty funny that they reference lynch and werner herzog so often as well. lynch and herzog are both post-ironic filmmakers. chapo is essentially a post-ironic show under felix's artistic direction. but christman uses it as a vehicle to advance his postmodern insanity because the entire history of the show is too soy brained to check him on any of it.

Why would I want to listen to two kikes with a rich daddies and a schlubby fat white guy ashamed of being descended from mid Western pig farmers?

Might as well turn on CNN.

Felix was just another ex-fyad edgy ironic HAMMER AND SICKLE WOOOOW guy before this. He was never funny and hes engaging in a bug reproduction attempt like the rest of them.

nah felix wasn't originally a communist or communist sympathizer. i knew felix when he was growing up in chicago. felix was a jew who idolized powerful irish catholics like the Kennedy family, Tip O'Neill, and gangsters like Whitey Bulger. there was no communist shit.

he dropped off the face of the planet after drinking really heavily for awhile and then came back as edgy hammer and sickle bro. but the sense of humor is exactly the same and actually clashes really hard with his politics.

Why does this exist?

Rick and Morty fans need to be redpilled about the man they idolize so much.

>felix was a jew who idolized powerful irish catholics like the Kennedy family, Tip O'Neill, and gangsters like Whitey Bulger

Ican't physically cringe this hard, for medical reasons

To let you know who the arbiters of cool are in our brave new hellscape.

I'm surprised these fags don't take more shit here

>implying anyone of you faggots has better game

>getting embarrassed on the internet and branded a pedo
>not even getting any pussy for the trouble
>game

is that third guys face photoshopped a bit.

whatver dude this shits boring as fuck go on cum town

how many have you fucked?

i feel obligated to post this everytime I see that picture

>watches dumb shows
>shills for israel
>listens to animal collective
>posts on Sup Forums about it in some "DRUMPF btfo-type of manner

this is a joke right?

well that's what it was traced from. Why even bother, we all get the joke. It would be more productive to show pictures it wasn't traced from to show the general rule.

but a lot of people don't know

Just checked it out, got through a minute or so of the woman being insanely unfunny and the bugmen fake laughing at her anyway, had to turn it off.

who /chapotraphouse/ here? you're not a supreme high IQ soyboy if you don't even listen to this podcast.

the absolute state of bugmen

DRUMPF

There's something strange about this guy.

How they hide their terror with humor is the best part.

What about that one joke about Rick being an anti-semite

looks like a real life morty!

stop staying up late

"small-souled bugman" implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots, and totally subsumed into consumerist neoliberal hive. they are totally lack any sort of sympathy for their ancestors folkways, higher spirituality, or passion. if they do engage in activities that are somewhat human, they still are heavily tinged by global capitalism. if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance). if they exercise, it will be all cardio, and tracked by fitbit and then uploaded to faceberg. tastes in food, art, music, movies are predetermined by review aggregator sites like yelp, metacritic or rotten tomatoes. political views only appeal to them if they seem 'rational,' and derived from the sort of conventional wisdom, economics influenced worldview seen in works like 'moneyball', nate silver's 538 blog, and 'freakonomics.'

consider it comped.

and the thought that if she lived 100 years ago, she would look like a real woman and could bear real life
what a shitty world ours turned out to be

Where can I watch Rigg n Mordy?

>something awful
>Ritalin flashback to 2005

checked