Homosexual Throws Pro-Life Activists Out of His Coffee Shop

Personally, I support his right to do this, just as I know he'd support the right of a Christian baker to not bake a cake for the wedding of him and his boyfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0mn9blX2ws

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=49.60.010
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lel fag

Pro-life is retarded and being a Christian is retarded.

>t ahmed

>Personally, I support his right to do this, just as I know he'd support the right of a Christian baker to not bake a cake for the wedding of him and his boyfriend.
Me too.
But since we live in a world where the Christian baker has to, by law, bake the cake, and I have to do business with niggers legally, fuck this guy. If I tried to kick fags out of my shop, he'd use the stupid laws in effect to ruin my business. His business should get ruined.

Hi, 2008 called, they want their fedora back.

>gay guy
>flaps arms around
>goes from zero-to-assfucking in one minute, one second

Wow, sure sounds like a well-rounded person with a robust, multi-faceted identity!!

Nogs are the people of "muh dick!"
Fags are the people of "muh ass!"

Thanks to the Civil Rights Act of 1964, private businesses can't discriminate against someone on the basis of their religion.

>IF I HAVE BUTSEX ON TOP OF YOU ARE YOU GOING TO ENJOY IT??!?!?!
>NOOO?!!??!?!
>BIGOTTTT!

Goddamn it

being gay is retard as well.

>If I get my boyfriend right here, and fuck him in the ass, are you going to TOLERATE that?
>That would be your choice.....
God damn it.

Fuck I wish this happened to me, I would love to sue the ever loving shit out of this faggot.

Ok, retard.

I think a gay getting sued by a Christian and losing is the only way for liberals to realize that these discrimination laws have to go.

nice get memeflaggot

>not wanting every nigger baby to be aborted

I love how his geeky friend wanted to get in on the action and use some physical force to eject them... then gay owner needed to tell him twice to stop

This discord is an ambush. Not that any of you would go to a gay discord, right?

I agree. Goose and gander eat the same.

So much drawma

Just shows you the importance of not only the JQ... but also the GQ.

>white American cucks afraid of an angry feminised faggot

Kek

TFW when aids legal to spread in cally
TFW millions of dead faggots & niggers
TFW cally becomes red

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

I will pray for you, I hope you find God before it is too late.

apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=49.60.010
Just to show WA doesn't have some fucky additions to the civil rights act of 1968, unlike states like CA that added a bunch of shit. Since they cannot overrule the 1968 itself because of federal level, religion / creed is a protect class under it. Shop owner is going to get fucked in the ass for real if they decide to file a lawsuit against them since the basis of refusal was upon their religion. The fliers were posted public off the private business, and they do not have the jurisdiction to refuse service since the patrons were not harming the business directly, nor affecting sales of the establishment.
>but muh right to refuse service to anyone!
The right to refuse service is not guaranteed for a public accommodation. Even if your business is "private", its service is a public accommodation (for situation this coffee shop). That's why the bakery to refuse service to gays was bashed down, since they had a business that was open as a public accommodation. However, a catering company that had is a private business with no public accommodation was allowed to refuse service to a gay wedding.
Doesn't matter since this is going to get swept under the rug as it's not what the media is told to sell to the public. Both parties are cringe so out liners don't even want to touch this either. Laws however will favor the religious group.

When you have a miscarriage every time you take a shit, I could see why he got triggered.

CHECKED

Good, no one should be obligated to serve or do any business with anyone they do not want to, for whatever reason. If the faggot doesn't want to serve the Christians, he's within his right to throw him the fuck out same as Christians are in their right to not cater to fag weddings or bake cakes for anyone.
I love seeing the shoe on the other foot though. The Christian should sue them just to show Liberals how retarded trying to force private businesses to do things is. Maybe they'll wake up now that the argument is on the other side.

He literally called them bigots for not wanting to watch him fuck a man in the ass in front of them. You don't even have to meme this shit.