What does Hannity know? 7 what?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/898196171604275206?lang=en
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/update-james-okeefes-groundbreaking-video-exposing-holy-grail-msm-next-week/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol does anybody actually take him seriously

antifa story?
worried?

You'll see.

Means he is getting his 7" cut off and going tranny..

7 hours? That's about the time Trump starts tweeting

I don't know but it's starting to tick me off.

Oh, horseshit.

Trump would confide in George Soros before he would confide in Hannity.

I want it to be a happening.....
But sadly it probably won't be.

is he going to cuck out again?

you tainted that gif.

Is this connected with George W Bush locking his twitter?

Congrats I don't think anyone on this board could be stupider than you. He has dinners on a regular basis with hannity and others. You just cant get your head out of your ass long enough to research.

7 days more likely

Probably seven days, if there's anything to it.
>but y tho
it's like a shitty viral marketing strategy

Sean Hannity needs to fucking roof himself, it's always going to be nothing, he has NEVER been right. He's just like that fucking god damn whop judge fox news has, always fucking wrong.

hannity is always tweeting tick tock, its fucking stupid. he has nothing as usual i bet

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/898196171604275206?lang=en

Bump for habbening.

absolutely, that shithead and that fucking god damn pizza spook are like "THIS IS WHAT WILL PUT HILLARY CLINTON IN A FEDERAL ANAL TORTURE DUNGEON" and then it's two weeks later and nothing happens and then either of them goes "just wait, it's cooking, the doj needs time"

fucking god damn they piss me off

wow, it's fucking nothing

Could be one of the three announcements mentioned by Meganon if she’s not larping?

7 days for the happening of our generation.

Absolutely nothing but self PR. Nothing to see here.

who do you mean, roger stone?

Haha this

>What does Hannity know?
He knows that he'll b8 subhumans like yourself into creating viral-hype that increases his ratings so he continue to masquerade as something other than a clueless boomer neo-con.

fucking god damn sean hannity and andrew napolean or whatever his fucking spaghetti nigger name is

7 days until he finally fulfills his promise to waterboard himself to prove it isn't torture?

OH SHIT TURN ON CNN

>CNN shills trying to get ratings any way they can these days.

PRAISE TRUMP OUR LORD AND SAVIOR SENT BY THE MASSIAH JESUS CHRIS TO OREECH THE WORD OF THE GOSPEL TO THE COMMON FOLK

AS I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH I SHALL FEAR NO EVIL FOR TRUMP IS WITH ME IN SPIRIT

Countdown till his local McDonalds get Rick&Morty sauce

>Wolf Blitzer now has it in his contract that he must post "TURN ON CNN" 5 times a day on Sup Forums

Sad.

James O'Keefe's Project Veritas is supposed to start taking down the MSM next week.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/update-james-okeefes-groundbreaking-video-exposing-holy-grail-msm-next-week/

New development on the unemployed granny Clinton story! Source: the only credible news network out there, infowars.

assange is a faggot poser that pushes fake news

WOLF SHITZER