END THE FED

Daily reminder the first country to eliminate their central bank and allow free market banking will have the highest living standards on earth within 5 years.

Massive high paying service sector jobs with dominate this country's economy to consume the goods the rest of the world has to produce for it.

The workweek would shrink to 2-3 days a week and people would retire much earlier. This will also lead to more jobs becoming available.

Everyone would have high saving rates. Houses would be inexpensive. Debt would be strongly discouraged economically.

Massive automation would take place as the cost of capital goods would be extremely cheap. This will lead to massive levels of technological innovation.

It would be extremely easy for the average person to start a business due to the cheap cost of capital goods.

Daily reminder actual free markets have prices falling all the time instead is going up.

Daily reminder America never had a system of free market banking for most of it's history. There were only patches of American history with free market banking. The panics that happened during the 1800s were due to government intervention in the banking sector. Sweden had the longest most successful period of free banking and that's what made them really rich.

Daily reminder the longest period of (relatively)free banking in America coincided with the INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION where wages rose and prices fell.

Daily reminder central banks are the very reason the economy is a pile of shit and our generation is so fucked.

Basically what I'm saying is if we had a free market, the entire fucking country would be disneyland or universal studios and people would barely have to work.

Why would you NOT support this unless you were a shill that hated white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Depression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LIBERTAS OMNIUM!

bump

Why is Sup Forums so brainwashed by kike central banks now?

>tfw nobody can refute any of this

Those are some optimistic figures. I like it.

He will.

Trump is a cuck that supports central banking and enjoys when wall street kikes make trillions of dollars thanks to the federal reserve.

Shills duck out of threads real fast that are against narrative. That's why I find it better to confront them in the act of spreading dis info.

NESARA will never happen unfortunately.

oh wow, Sup Forums was retardedly optimistic after Trump got elected

lol

A cetral bank is the 5th plank of communism but you don't even know what that means hahahahaha

You're the cuck faggot. Hating on Trump when he is literally the only figure in power to end the fed

yea
why ? because ceo;s would be out of a job and imagine getting a cut

Also have to end fractional reserve banking and (((fiat))) currency.

Of course, none of that is permanent, even if it did happen. So long as Congress or the President have enough legal and military power to do shit like pic related, no free system is safe. And if there's one thing governments are good at, it's expanding power over time.

Then why does he LOVE the fed and TAKE CREDIT for the fed-created booming stock market?

FDR was such an evil fucking man yet these liberal turds love him.

Can't get a great america if you don't dream big.

I don't listen to anyone on this board who says something will never happen. Mainly because it's been proven Trump is the god emperor.

Also MEME flags are obviously shills.

Dont know why but that pic made me kek for a solid minute

GOD BLESS USA

your a shill. fiat currency and fractional reserve banking all stem from
>op
you fucking idiot

>will have the highest living standards on earth within 5 years.

Yeah because all the poor people will be dead.

you'll never end the fed with words. but thats ok because you can end it with math by participating in bitcoin

Did you get op as a copy pasta? You apparently don't understand how Trump added value to these companies. Let me spell it out for you.

He ended almost 100 federal regulations by executive order. Reducing the overhead of the companies significantly this increasing their profits and value as a company.

Go learn some basic economics faggot

Bump for operation payback. Or some other name we decide to call it.

Explain how NESARA is going to happen.

There's no chance in hell Trump is going to do this.

Anyone remember during the primary when Trump said that the Fed should be audited? Seems like nothing ever came of that.... :-/

Why would they be dead?
When we had free market banking, their wages rose as prices fell?

Also kill yourself idiot.

My boss doesn't pay me in bitcoin and I can't buy most things with bitcoin.

End CIA, fbi, and fed. Reallocate funds to NSA, DHS, national debt, and perhaps NESARA

By exposing the Rothschilds through the previous 3 presidents he's going to put on trial.

The world is gonna get a debt reset.

>is a central bank supporting retard
>calls others economically illiterate
lmao you're just another leftist cuck

Reducing regulation is good yes, but the stock market booming is mostly the fault of the federal reserve creating money and pumping it into the stock market.
This isn't a good thing, it's a fucking bubble and it means rich jews get richer.

Would be great but Trump doesn't want to do this.
SOURCE?
Oh wait you have nothing.
Trump isn't going to do any of this.

>4594685
>Daily reminder the first country to eliminate their central bank and allow free market banking will have the highest living standards on earth within 5 years.
Go learn some real economics

I literally am posting about ending the fed but calling you a retard for attacking Trump and you call me left?

Are you shilling or just got a bag of dicks for brains?

>There will never be another Old Hickory
Why even live

>Go learn some real economics
Like keynesian economics?
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post facts shill.
Pro fed truths or gtfo

>I literally am posting about ending the fed but calling you a retard for attacking Trump
We both support ending the fed.
I'm calling you an idiot for thinking Trump actually wants to end the fed.

Shill detected. False flag poster trying to make ending the fed sound dumb.

>Trump's gonna end the fed guise

LOL

At least hes letting us know that Trump is gonna end the FED. You know it's funny that shills make preemptive posts like this because then it gives us a hint of the future.

Fekkin bamp!

>Why would you NOT support this unless you were a shill that hated white people?
Because its a total red herring that would do much more harm to the country than good. If you really want to turn a western economy around, you should institute a one time wealth tax on high net worth individuals to pay off the debt, and then invest in training middle and lower class workers to compete against automation and workers in other countries.

but you have i phone 8. And everyone can afford it. Or take a loan.

>Shill detected. False flag poster trying to make ending the fed sound dumb.

The fed makes themselves sound dumb lol

>Post facts shill.
>Pro fed truths or gtfo
The US economy has done a great job in terms of generating productivity increases and technological advancement over the past 70 years, and economic downturns have been relatively small.

>you should institute a one time wealth tax on high net worth individuals to pay off the debt
HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK WHAT A JOKE

So you want the economy to suffer even more?
Give even more money to a bloated government that is a cancer on the economy.

We want to CANCEL the debt and LOWER TAXES for everyone resulting in a massive economic boom.
We want prices to come down instead of go up.

>The US economy has done a great job in terms of generating productivity increases and technological advancement over the past 70 years, and economic downturns have been relatively small.
Economic downturns have actually been much worse and have lasted much longer with our central bank.

See the great depression.

Things were much more stable without it.
The times that recessions did happen occurred because the government was intervening in the financial sector.

Also our generation is utterly fucked, the economy is a pile of shit.
The fed and government intervention is the cause.

Read Carlyle group projection on investment with preparing around Federal reserve. They warm that Obama admin used fed like a blunt weapon to handle economic crisis but will unwind and will be messy.
Fed is at its most vulnerable under Trump who just appointed a Carlyle group ex partner to fed.

>to eliminate their central bank
This is stupid. Nationalizing it makes much more sense. The main problem with central banks is that they are usually private rackets for a bunch of greedy kikes to profit off of. If the government has direct control over monetary policy and money supply, they have no excuse not to create an economy that shits rainbows

I understand your principles of "muh free markets" and "muh competitive rates," but in practice, investors are going to want some measure of stability that you cannot provide without a central bank

Opposite. Op is claiming Trump won't.

>Nationalizing it makes much more sense.
LOLOLOL
No it doesn't.
Most countries in the world have nationalized central banks.
If you nationalize it it just gives congress more power to print money and fuck over the population.

>If the government has direct control over monetary policy and money supply, they have no excuse not to create an economy that shits rainbows
We need to abolish it so nobody can directly control the market.

>investors are going to want some measure of stability that you cannot provide without a central bank
KEK
Central banks make things UNSTABLE.
There is more stability without central banks.

>So you want the economy to suffer even more?
>Give even more money to a bloated government that is a cancer on the economy.
>We want to CANCEL the debt and LOWER TAXES for everyone resulting in a massive economic boom.
>We want prices to come down instead of go up.
I said a wealth tax to pay off the debt, not to go towards more govt spending. Cancelling the debt would result in immediate devaluation of the dollar, which would be an implicit tax on the wealth of everyone in the US. Would you rather have a wealth tax targeted to high wealth individuals (the ones who have made out like bandits the last 30 years), or on everyone.

Yass McGeneral slayyyy

I know. By OP saying Trump won't and him being a shill. Means that he will.

>Also our generation is utterly fucked, the economy is a pile of shit.
>The fed and government intervention is the cause.
Our generation is fucked, but it's because of automation and competition from workers outside of the US (and immigrants into the US), and lack of training for young people to do things that are actually productive. Fed vs no fed has pretty much nothing to do with this.

>compete against automation and workers in other countries
>compete against automation

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Only an ignoramus would compete against progress. It's much easier to work ALONGSIDE automation. If you can stand in along a conveyor belt doing a menial task, you can learn how to at least maintain the machine and make twice as much for half as much work, plus twice the production capacity. Simple.

I concur that ending the Fed would currently be much more disastrous than advantageous, but you are definitely not gonna succeed by giving the same machine more fuel.

The only viable solution is to start private governments to compete with the obsolete Federal apparatus. It begins at the homestead and grows from there. Violent revolution, of course, would be suicide for the entire world; or at best, the keystone to the edification of the NWO.

>I said a wealth tax to pay off the debt
I know.
That's why you are a fucking retard.
You want to tax the people investing in economic production thus destroy economic growth.

I want to abolish the debt and lower taxes for everyone which would create a booming economy.

>Cancelling the debt would result in immediate devaluation of the dollar,
Not necessarily, plus once we abolish the fed, it means the dollar will constantly GO UP.

This problem has to be solved, you can't have strong economic growth with debt.

>That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Only an ignoramus would compete against progress. It's much easier to work ALONGSIDE automation. If you can stand in along a conveyor belt doing a menial task, you can learn how to at least maintain the machine and make twice as much for half as much work, plus twice the production capacity. Simple.
There's an economic concept called supply and demand, and it applies to labor markets. More automation means less labor demanded, hence price (i.e. wages) go down.

>but it's because of automation and competition from workers outside of the US
bullshit
In a free market with no central bank, automation would lower prices and raise wages, it would create massive service sector jobs.

Why do you think places like Disneyland exist? Are they directly producing and manufacturing things?
No, it's for leisure. There would be many more of these places that pay high amounts of money.
The problem is our currency has gone down in value, the government intervention has destroyed the economy and nobody has savings anymore because the government thinks savings is bad.

Then more jobs are created in other sectors.
Wages only go down for those involved in automated industries.

In a free market, PRICES come down too, but this isn't happening now.

>Most countries in the world have nationalized central banks.
Almost every result I get when I type "List of countries with a privately owned central bank" into searx are "Only 3 countries in the world have central bank not owned by Rothschilds"

>If you nationalize it it just gives congress more power to print money
Which they would do because they want to get kicked out of office? If a government sends inflation out of control due to shitty central bank policy, they are directly accountable. Not so much with private central banks. Also, most money printing is done by smaller private banks through fractional reserve banking, you economic illiterate.

>We need to abolish it so nobody can directly control the market.
>There is more stability without central banks.
>There is more stability when no one controls anything
This is how retarded you sound.

Bump for END the FED

What in an ancap society keeps a company from growing large enough to act as a governing body

>That's why you are a fucking retard.
>You want to tax the people investing in economic production thus destroy economic growth.
You've obviously bought into a talking point of your rich republicuck masters....

How does bitcoin help anything?
Seriously. I want a reason to participate, but it seems like a short-lived fad.

>Almost every result I get when I type "List of countries with a privately owned central bank" into searx are "Only 3 countries in the world have central bank not owned by Rothschilds"
That's a conspiracy theory.
The only one you could say that is possibly owned by rothschilds is the federal reserve.
The rest of them are owned by the government of their countries.

>Which they would do because they want to get kicked out of office?
HAHAHAHA
That's HILARIOUS.
You're really saying corrupt politicians get kicked out of office. If they had the power to create money and give it to their constituents or special interest groups, they would do so in a heartbeat.

>Also, most money printing is done by smaller private banks through fractional reserve banking, you economic illiterate.
They get this money from the fed you idiot.

>This is how retarded you sound.
>there is more stability when a small group of jews distorts the economy in a big way
This is how retarded you sound.
Explain why the 1870s to 1890s in USA has the most monetary stability?

>You've obviously bought into a talking point of your rich republicuck masters....
LEL
What the fuck are you talking about.
You're the one who wants to print trillions of dollars and give it to bankers and corporations.

Also it's hilarious you don't actually have an argument.
What do you think happens when investors and entrepreneurs have less money to invest?
Economic production goes down.
How economically illiterate are you manchildren?
Kill yourself.

>Why do you think places like Disneyland exist? Are they directly producing and manufacturing things?
>No, it's for leisure. There would be many more of these places that pay high amounts of money.
They are producing leisure that people value. That's fine, but where is demand for Disneyland #2, 3, 4, 5, going to come from when there is very little demand for labor, few jobs, and those few jobs pay low wages.

I'm not an ancap.

Small government free market nationalism is best.

>That's fine, but where is demand for Disneyland #2, 3, 4, 5, going to come from when there is very little demand for labor, few jobs, and those few jobs pay low wages.

There would be massive demand for labour because the cost of capital will constantly go down, meaning it's super easy for companies to create places like this.
If the price of capital is high, that's when economies need to manufacture to get the price low.

Low capital costs means more service sector jobs being created.

>free market banking
seriously retarded desu

making money is one of the core functions of a state. Also the rest of your post is just marijuana-ramblings as far as I can tell

Protip: getting rid of fractional reserve banking will make it much harder to get credit cards, car loans, and so on. In case you didn't understand that (which I doubt you did)

It's good for nerds to speculate in, rich chinese to hide their ill-gotten gains in, and buying contraband. As a medium of exchange it has some advantages but as a store of value it's garbage, way too volatile.

>Explain why the 1870s to 1890s in USA has the most monetary stability?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Depression

Tfw
>your president will never publicly duel with anohter president and shoot and kill him
>he will never lunge with a cane at a senator while he was speaking
>He will never conquer Louisiana with pretty much no causalities
>He won't end the natianl banking system
>tfw your president will never exclaim on his deathbed "I killed the bank"

you are right, Why even live?

>What do you think happens when investors and entrepreneurs have less money to invest?
What do you think is going to happen when you cancel the govt debt. Do you realize that that govt debt is held by investors and entrepreneurs? The only relevant question is who pays the 20 trill in debt - the rich, the poor, everybody equally, or future generations.

>NESAR

Shit not president that was Burr
But he survived over 100 duels..

>cost of capital will constantly go down
Do you realize current real interest rates are basically zero? You seriously expect them to go down further if we went back on the gold standard? Do you expect investors to loan money for free in real terms? No, they would loan it to other countries instead - that would be great for the US economy - not....

well in a free market then
what's to stop a large corporation from creating a controlled state

I would not have done this

>Protip: getting rid of fractional reserve banking will make it much harder to get credit cards, car loans, and so on. In case you didn't understand that (which I doubt you did)
More importantly, it will be much harder for entreprenuers to get capital in the US, and they will do it in other countries.

OP KNOWS.

>seriously retarded desu
Higher living standards and freedom from jewish shackles is retarded?
kys

>Also the rest of your post is just marijuana-ramblings as far as I can tell
Nah, you just can't refute them because you have no argument.

>Protip: getting rid of fractional reserve banking will make it much harder to get credit cards, car loans, and so on.
GOOD.
That means prices would be forced to fall and people would have to start actually producing real things again.
Debt is slavery.

You people are delusionally retarded.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Depression
The long depression was a myth really, this period had growing wages and shrinking prices.

>meme flag

>What do you think is going to happen when you cancel the govt debt.
There's going to be a recession obviously, but it will be over as soon as the economy restructures itself.
This is how the country USED to deal with recessions, get the government out of it.

>Do you realize that that govt debt is held by investors and entrepreneurs?
Yes and they are going to have to restructure, this debt is false debt created by the fed.

>The only relevant question is who pays the 20 trill in debt - the rich, the poor, everybody equally, or future generations.
How about nobody.

>Do you realize current real interest rates are basically zero?
No shit and they need to be higher.

>You seriously expect them to go down further if we went back on the gold standard?
No, when the fuck did I ever say this?
Did I say the cost of credit would go down?
Of course not, the cost of capital would go down.

What shitty reading comprehension skills you have.

The government?
The police?
The military?

What is your argument?

Meme ideology, kys cancer.

Stop the faggotry and donate to AP's campaign already.

>you have no argument
against random and baseless claims that everything will be great?

>That means prices would be forced to fall and people would have to start actually producing real things again.
Or it'd be a giant recession
>Debt is slavery.
Not really, given bankruptcy laws. Though I bet you want to get rid of those, too.

>The long depression was a myth really, this period had growing wages and shrinking prices.
You just don't even give a shit, do you? Is this really fun for you, or are you seriously retarded? Or both?

I've been here longer than you.
Your flag is a meme.
You are a shill.
Your economics are garbage.
You need to leave.

Gotcha!

>Yes and they are going to have to restructure, this debt is false debt created by the fed.
What do you mean false debt. The government has borrowed 20 trillion from people, investors in the US, the Chinese govt, etc. They certainly think it is real. The govt can default on it, or the treasury could print 20 trillion dollars and pay it off with that, but I assure you the outcome would not be good.

>against random and baseless claims that everything will be great?
no, there were logical arguments and historical points that debunk the mainstream narrative too.
Too bad you're too worthless to refute anything.

>Or it'd be a giant recession
Of course it would. But it would be over rather quickly if the government got out of the way.
This is how the US government used to deal with recessions.
Look up the recession of 1920 and all of the recessions in the 1800s.
The great depression happened because the government did the opposite of this.

>Not really, given bankruptcy laws.
It's still semi slavery.
Also student loan debt is literally slavery.

>Though I bet you want to get rid of those, too.
Nope.

>You just don't even give a shit, do you?
About what?
What the fuck are you even talking about?
I want dramatically higher living standards for people.
You want jewish slavery and central banking.
Holy shit you must be a shill, kill yourself.

>The rest of them are owned by the government of their countries.
I tried a different search this time, "central bank shareholders". Any central bank with shareholders is obviously private. I got very many results, including the Bahamas, India, Turkey, and fucking Switzerland of all places. Your turn. Find me a publicly owned central bank.

>You're really saying corrupt politicians get kicked out of office. If they had the power to create money and give it to their constituents or special interest groups
The government are the ones that wrote the Federal Reserve Act in the first place, you fucking mongoloid. If that was how it worked, they could have given themselves that power. But they didn't. Because again, they'd be accountable for fucking things up. And the worst thing you can be in an democracy is accountable for something

>They get this money from the fed you idiot.
Do you even know what fractional reserve banking is? Are you seriously arguing that? Okay, little crash course. Fractional reserve banking is when you deposit money in that bank and the bank turns around and loans a fraction of that money (which is set by the Fed, the only part where the Fed is involved), to someone seeking a loan. Meanwhile your account still reads as full because the bank has a promise to get that money back in the form of an IOU to their debtor. This in effect creates new money, because any loaned amount deposited can also be loaned out at the same fraction ad infinitum

>there is more stability when a small group of jews distorts the economy in a big way
Let's say there's no federal minimum on interest rates. Everyone will just go to wherever has the lowest rates. In the modern era, this means that some areas are just going to get screwed over because the banks there can't afford low rates so no one will invest there since they can easily go somewhere else. Big finance wins again.

austinpetersen dot com

>No, when the fuck did I ever say this?
>Did I say the cost of credit would go down?
>Of course not, the cost of capital would go down.
Ok, you mean the cost of capital goods then. The cost of capital is the interest rate:

Cost of capital refers to the opportunity cost of making a specific investment. It is the rate of return that could have been earned by putting the same money into a different investment with equal risk.