Meeting girl over Tinder at a gas station. All clear?

So I met this girl just now over Tinder and she wants me to just show up at her work at some gas station. Like..we've been talking for like 30 minutes and suddenly she's inviting me to hang out.

We're both in our 30s, I work as a software engineer and have a CS degree, and I guess she's a gas station attendant.

Chat attached. Plz critique. I will be on my phone and update as soon as I get there.

I'll also be bringing a knife, just in case.

Please advise.

nigga why are you asking people on Sup Forums for Tinder advice?

Move this shit to Sup Forums you degenerate piece of shit.

Neck yourself

>We're both in our 30s, I work as a software engineer and have a CS degree, and I guess she's a gas station attendant.

If this isn't fake then you're fucking delusional. You're not going to get robbed by some rednecks tonight but you will in the long term by this cunt. I swear short girls are fucking psychotic so much more often than average/tall girls.

First of all, degenerate.
Second of all, you're gonna get robbed.

Man you're too fucking cringy man, 50/50 chance it's a pack of niggers ready for an ambush. 50/50 chance it could be some slag that wants a tall guy.

Fuck that, don't go to her work. If you do don't stay for long, make some moves and make plans for another date where you are both free. Fuck, this girl is stupid

>tinder
You've made a mistake. She's had a million dicks before you. All their DNA is swimming in her forever.

So if you're trying to fuck go when she gets off work. What's so difficult?

Make a Sup Forums thread and post her pics faggot

OP post a thread for this on Sup Forums - I wanna see how this turns out. Or someone make a thread and post it here. OP might get stabbed

You will get AIDS and robbed.

She wants to fuck retard.

>Lol
>Lol yea

You are an absolute degenerate peice of shit for even starting this fucked thread...go to Sup Forums for this shit your a disgrace to the white race..go get your dicked sucked by some short girl who cares. Shes a whore.

post pics of her nigga

are you planning on talking to her about jews or something why did you post this on Sup Forums? lurk more you fucking faggot

This bitch can't spell, and why are you using Tinder in the first place? Your parents should disown you.

Stop evading taxes.

jesus fuck this conversation makes you want to meet her? makes me want to slam my head against the wall what the fuck

Your bantz are good

I dont think its a trap

The "i like to hug tall guys" was pretty convincing

You're not going to geta laid you dumbass. She just wants someone to hang out with at her boring ass job

post pic of her

You're talking way more than her. That's a pretty bad sign.

90% its a nigger based on how s(he) types
Youre gonna get robbed dude
Call him out and see what he says

At 5’1 she’s Asian or Mexican

If that’s your thing.....

She doesn't like you FYI.

Note the 1 word responses and zero elaboration.

>5'1 with a 6'3
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You're a fucking moron. Here is how you think this meetup will happen:

>meet some qt girl at the gas station
>lol thats so random
>she's driving a moped
>lol that's so quirky
>ur cute
>you two hop on the moped and drive to the beach and fall in love

Here is what really will happen:

>show up to gas station
>nigger comes up from behind your car and opens the passenger side door and hops in
>give me ur money muthafucka
>ur sucking nigger dick with tears running down ur eyes
>lol so quirky

this

if the bitch wants to fuck you she wont shut up or will get straight to the point

youre going get robbed, just so you know

This is Aruba, not Puerto Rico.

I thought you were suspicious because you were talking about right wing stuff.

This is just a normal hook up.. what a shitty world you must live in in which a regular message makes you think you are going to get attacked.

If you're not talking about nazi stuff or the girls is underage it's likely to be legit. She probably is a 30+ gas station worker, that's why she's desperate.

geez dude why the fuck are you typing so much?

For years now, I see these threads. These "user attempting to hit on female" threads. And it's pure autism, every time.

>Single in your thirties
>Isn't aiming for young women

You've already fucked up, user. Might as well just stick it in her cigarette stenched cunt

>tinder
kys degenrate

she's in her 30s and types like a fucking retard what are you doing user.

>talking this much when you're only getting one or two word responses
Are you retarded? She's clearly not interested.

Dude you're fucking autistic.
When the ratio is 5 paragraphs to 1 word responses that's normally something people who don't have aspergers can pick up on.
Also work on not coming off so fucking paranoid.

>rednecks
>bad
kys faggot

if she only ever gives one word replies stop talking to her. she don't give a shit but is too scared to tell you to fuck off.

They're gr8, they make me feel like a normie.

YOU GONNA GET RAPED!!!

Sup Forums is the board for this faggotry.

>raceway
nice censoring, faggot
Now hurry up and go to the gas station in the middle of the fucking night like the pathetic loser you are. And stop sounding so fucking desperate when you text women. God you piss me off!

9 of 10 times it's a fake convo

confirmed

>using Tinder
For what purpose? You're going to meet the worst the modern woman has to offer and there are easier and safer ways to get off, like masturbation.

Just thinking of doing this approaches just about orbital levels of stupidity.

Stop being a degenerate, get a white woman pregnant, as many times as you can. Live a life.

Gas station attendants probably have crabs and scabs anyway....

I didn't read it, because I didn't want to feel sad for him. But then I remembered how much like him I am, so I went back and read it, to feel like a normie.

Get your little pecker wet user.

I love this thread it makes me smile.

This guy is sooo fucking autistic.
>i have a thing for short girls

Absolutely filthy

>She responds with one or two words

Yeah nah, I would've stopped after she said Um 5'1.

Fuck her stop wasting your time.

Why hasn't she replied with a single sentence

I don't think that is the case, actually.

She wants you to fuck her in the shitter
>in the shitter

just because you're larping as a nazi doesn't mean you bring this shit to Sup Forums

Snapchat first.

If she fails to provide say something urgent came up and you'll be about 3 hours later than that time you said. Show up about 10 minutes into her shift. That'll give ample time to be there before someone robbing you would show up.

holy shit. chadlet here. i didn't know there are people who had such a hard time with women and their pussies.

you need to chill out and show some fucking masculine fortitude. don't be all chatty to her and you better show up in charge and with cool entertainment if you want a chance at getting laid.

I always post my shit

>replying that hard

this

Youre a huge pussy

>she uses short sentences
>you sound desperate as fuck
>she calls you "dear"

You ain't getting laid faggot.

Are you drunk?

I didn't read all, but you clearly have written 10 000 words more than her, so you're either getting played or she's a loose cunt.

Either way, you'll end up with aids. Go clense yourself.

We have no clue what she looks like.
She works at a gas station late at night. She literally gets hit on by 90% of guys coming in.

You get robbed or murdered yet?

kek hwat

she just wants pipe. you'll do fine

pol is the new b

Stop being an autist. Talk less. That looks dumb when you're typing paragraphs and she responds with single words. This is also not Sup Forums related nigger. I doubt she is even white.

nice summary

you're going to meet her 7 hours before she gets off work? what are you expecting? also once i matched with a gas station worker on tinder and he STILL messages me even though it was like 2 years ago and we never even met in person

Update? It's 11:34 eastern so did this faggot get raped yet?

you better not fucking show up or we'll fight outside by the fucking pumps

leaving now Sup Forums, posting pics when I get there

>so proud he gets a tinder match that he posts it on Sup Forums
>so beta he needs advise like a fucking 13 year old
The virgin LARPflag

you're SO walking in on a setup. Nobody talks like that. Also, you're seem really nice to talk to and she's a monosyllabic whore. You deserve better user.

>bringing a knife

lol

Fuck off normie.

dis gun b gud, we gon getchu crakka

so much blue .. so little gray lmao

if i were u i would definetly blow her off and make her reschedule for u

You are by far one of the worst text flirters I've ever seen. She's not picking up what your putting down at all. See how you're doing most of the typing? And you're saying some creepy shit like... "hmmm well I do need gas". "You're too cute to pass up"

>When you're in your 30s and you're asking Sup Forums for advise on meeting a girl
This is such a meme level of beta-ness, it's rare to see someone being this unironically sad
You're fucking 30, you should know how meeting a girl goes by now

BUT SHE SAID LOL

got my blade, omw now

This is factual 10/10

Keep us informed, Kek wills it

She also has a penis.

Has to post this gem of a name

>gas station at night.. you're gonna get rekt son
go to a coffee shop in the afternoon where you can't get raped.. like a normal people

Alright boys, Sup Forums meet up at raceway. We need a level 40 autist to find this location.

>>ur sucking nigger dick with tears running down ur eyes
>>lol so quirky

top kek

That's nice peepaw. Now head on back to faceberg