How and why did this show become a point of political contention?

it's just a fucking cartoon for chrissake

Because it's a great example of people lost to the MSM mind control machine.

explain

All comedic American cartoon is meant to drop blue pills

I'M LE PICKLERICK MORTY LE LE LE PICKLERICK

it's just a fucking imageboard for chrissake

democracy motherfucker, do you speak it?

what did you mean by these?

>burgers get their political commentary from News
Makes sense.
>burgers get their political commentary from late night comedy shows
Well, I mean-
>burgers get their political commentary from cartoons
Fuckin' hell...

the show isn't political

a shitty cartoon for retards is of main importance for political reasons, that's how our "leaders" are elected and important decisions are made

Do you!?!?, faggot youpoor?!??

the west is falling to atheism and nihilism
thats basically this show from what iv heard
theres your connection

believe it or not, the rest of the world is pretty much in consensus with the whole nazis are bad thing.

hey moot, do you suck dicks?

jews

A lot of kids these days are raised by single mothers

not really whites dont give a shit anymore
why do think trump won?

way to talk and not actually say anything. the show isn't political. it does not promote a political ideology

>be eurotard
>go on american website
>on american invented internet
>on american invented electricity
>on american invented computer screens
>on american communication satellites
> then proceed to shit post about how america isn't the greatest.
Probably right after you
>drive in american invented automobiles
>text with an american invented cell phone
>use american invented light bulbs
>watch american tv series
>listen to american music
>eat american grown food
>live in a free democratic society defended by two world wars and a cold war won solely by America
Why are you such cucks?

I love Rig and Morgi XXXXDDD 120 IQ bigger Benis than you :-DDD

people being upset with pc culture and people unironically liking nazis are not the same thing

These threads are obviously advertising, why are they allowed

No more Rick and Morty slide threads

look mordi im a biggle :DD

they have been calling any white person a nazi for standing up for their heritage
where have you been
whites dont care what they are called anymore

Fucking wasted this one. It was supposed to be ironic.

God dammit sperdo will always be funny.

>talking about a thing is advertising

if that's the logic you want to go with, have at it. It has become a point of political discussion in recent months for some reason and I'm simply trying to figure out why. if you don't like the thread, leave

It's hard to take the side of a group that tried to exterminate another group.
However, when you see this "other group" label basically all white males as Nazis, and then use this as justification to physically attack them, you begin to wonder if maybe the real Nazis had a point.

:DD

because the show promotes nihilism and atheism retard

i'm aware and not arguing that

the guy in the cartoon clearly was a neo-nazi, not just a white guy standing up for his heritage

>everyone agrees with a political stance
>therefore it is sound
hop onto the bandwagon, everyone's doing it so it must be right

You guys are just not smart enough to understand the humour...

bash le fash xd

except it doesn't. Rick clearly has a moral code. Watch "A Rickle in Time" if you don't believe me

who are you quoting?

>except it doesn't.
wew lad
sage this shit thread
you are retarded and just making shit threads for marketing

go watch the show

The opposite here. Commies proved themselves as being worse.

You really are too stupid to understand it. Rick is a nihilismo atheismo amd he is dtinking his life away, a sad sack. Kinda a duck, no one really likes him because of his militant atheism etc.
That much is obvious, how you see that as promotion, idk.

Quit trying to make fetch happen!

>Everyone agrees Nazis are bad
>Begin expanding the definition of Nazi
>Accuse anyone critical of this of being a Nazi

how does a monkey like you even learn how to read and write a european language, using a european alphabet

now just go back to smearing walls with feces or sucking nigger dicks already, you're worthless and stupid

Right wingers and Left wingers noticed they both liked the same show, so they started fighting about it.

>nazis were bad
>ergo commies weren't bad
>so it's not a big deal that they're infecting the entire world right now
this is what "the rest of the world" pretty much believes

lay off the fox. normal people know how to distinguish actual nazis from everyone else

>You really are too stupid to understand it.
To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

way to sum it up nicely pip

It raises the Manchild Question very strongly.

>leftist pseudo-intellectuals see themselves as rick while they riot over a fucking dipping sauce

probably becuase you have brainwahsed retards who are already falling to atheism and nihilism
america is already ridden with both of those and this show only makes it only grow more

What about Sonic Boom? Few episodes I watched with a friend, who had to watch them for an animation assignment, seemed pretty conservative at times.

Nice, but these monkeys dominate the world, your queen is old and you always need us to save you during wars! Enjoy your muslims!

I'm so glad McDonald's cucked their shithead fanbase with that sauce stunt. Cry moar faggots!

First 2 seasons were great.

The recent one is like "we obvi made the show political so deal with it"

I've barely watched it but it basically narrates the fragility of white males as providers by attacking the dad, which was created purposely as a trope, and then runs with the joke throughout the whole season

It switches from male fantasy to female fantasy and absolutely uses trigger words to be represented as dog whistles for people to "laugh" at.

It's another subversion front and there is no wonder to why it is supported by the liberals and dems. It's because it's a show that sets high standards, the Multiverse perspective, and subsidizes the intellectual property by creating insufferable connotations for the retards.

So basically like the college kids, you are taught to be smart...you don't learn it.

Which is why your thoughts are hollow and whimsical.

Ultimately it boils down to the fact that each and every person is best served organizing along the lines of his race, and that each race has the right to do violence to not only defend their existence but to protect themselves from diminishing, and even to further their own interests.
I'm reminded of that old atheist argument, one of the few times atheists made a remotely salient point, that atheists reject every religion theists do plus one.
Likewise, leftists believe in the importance of the above actions for almost every race, and we believe in the importance of them for one more.

Kinda but here is what i know to be true:
> Rick and Morty is vaguely sciency
> Picked up by hack teachers
> Used as their poster "science" mascots
> Bleeds out into other areas to become even less sciency ( If you like Rick and Mortey remember not to rape people on campus kids!)
> Becomes nothing more than a mascot for posers and "kooky" people who want to accociate themselves with the sciences (because there is money in it look at Mark Zuck! Chase that money homeboy, nerds aint gay!)
> Becomes an item on McDonalds menus
Essentially but without having to try, it is just hijacked without a fight and used as a mascot by people who unwittingly want to perpetuate a state-corporate facilitated people smuggling and exploitation operation like DACA

>Not buying it for 17k dollars
Your IQ must be lower than 70

It's the biggest """"adult"""" cartoon now, but it's mainly the cringey fanbase that drools over Rick's teachings of nihilism and fuck god and nazis and sheit.

It's the spirit of nihilism. The same nihilism that drives white guilt liberals.

Does any one have a pic of indiana jones punching a commie from the kingdom of the crystal skull movie?

The show makes fun of its own fan base for being sheep but instead of thinking about it they think"ya other people should think for themselves"

Also many of the points of the show are missed. The joke about nihilism in the show is that even the smartest most apathetic character still cares about his family.

But instead of any actual personal thought it's
>LOL nihilism XD I'm so smart McEdgelord™

>believe it or not, the rest of the world is pretty much in consensus with the whole nazis are bad thing.
Most of the world doesn't give a shit about Nazis, believe it or not, my fat friend.

>The joke about nihilism in the show is that even the smartest most apathetic character still cares about his family.

everyone seems to miss this

you want to know why i love america, because at any given time for anyone there is a finite number of steps you can take to become wealthy. this ebay sale proves that. The sky is the limit when you are dealing with a rich, detached, foolish consumer culture.

the whole mcdonald's incident shows how stupid crowds are and how easily they can be manipulated using tv shows like this one

desperate liberals in search for something that agrees with them but only search inside their tiny bubble

So street shitters and Asians give a fuck? How about you kys, you worthless subhuman loser

I hate people call it the smartest show on TV, when Futurama like it or hate it had actual MIT graduates as writes that put math jokes on the show only them and their three geek friends would get.

It's a really good cartoon

i know

>t. nu-male

The whole point of that show was to get audiences used to the idea of other dimensions.

It's the Beavis and Butthead version of Dr. Who.

If you don't know WHY that's important; you're probably new.

>*buurrrp* Morty, uh, the Holocaust was a lie. D-do you really think that 6million people could be rounded up a-a-and exterminated with no trace?

>aw geez Rick, oh man, h-how could you say that? Mr Rosenstein said it's the worst tragedy to ever happen

>open your fucking eyes Morty *buuurrrpp* your teacher is one of them.

When they went political themselves you half breed faggot

Didn't even know the show was that popular even for an Adult Swim show. I like it, but never derived any significant political feeling from it.

you are a leaf

Entry level nihilism/atheism that reddit circle jerks over, combined with “muh nerdy science” that has become “popular” since BBT became a thing.
It’s funny, becauce most of the characters aren’t actually nihilistic, the concepts are simplistic and generally wrong, and the show itself is like 50% lolxdsorandumb humor. I actually enjoyed what I watched, but most of the fans are autistic. One of the creators is also a raging faggot, and will inevitably destroy the show with his insistence on turning the show into a political vehicle for his retarded viewpoints.

Do tell

Yeah I don't get it. It's OK but it's less big brained than stupid shit that was on Adult Swim ten years ago. Like why does Rick and Morty enter the mainstream and not Superjail?

Because Dan Harmon is leddit. The other autist is okay though.

The issue is anyone that isn't a communist SJW faggot is now a "nazi."

i have watched both seasons for the first time, over the course of this week.
I'm not constantly looking for political undertones like Sup Forums is so i just thought it was a funny show.

lol yes

>91 bids
just fucking end my life
I'm_ready_to_fucking_die_now.jpg

Posted from my JewPhone

What I find funny about people that like this show think they love science yet everything they believe in is anti science. It's kinda funny how dumb people think they are smart because they listen to some nigger actor who is an engineer.

>fox is pro-nazi now
what? have i missed something?

Hitler was a beta low IQ male who was a dumb cunt that invaded Russia.

Anyone who likes hitler should get the rope.

Whats with this deja vu? I feel like ive seen this exact reply to the exact same image.