CANADA YES! Based Alberta (future US state) forcing Arabic classes in all K-12 schools

>be based Alberta
>be Conservative
>be likeliest to join US
>have communist premier
>have Gay Muslim mayor of capital
>introduce Arabic language classes for all schools from Kindergarten to High School

JUST
U
S
T

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/arabic-language-program-coming-to-alberta-schools-next-fall-1.4346063
twitter.com/howelldavidw/status/916328574646456321
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canadians never learn life lessons very well.

fucking based. Albertans are so conservative

when will we draw the line? is it too late? have british-canadian men lost all will to preserve their culture? when did we forget that these values are the basis of our civilization?

for fucks sake we're already bilingual you'd think marxists would leave canada's language alone... but no it all must fall.

Islam will pay if my descendants have to learn their fucking language.

> mfw I live in Alberta
People have been attempting to destroy Christendom for the past 500 years, we're just here for the final stages.
If you aren't part of a traditional latin mass community + actively prepping + finding a qt3.14 white grill to have seven white kids with & homeschool + looking to buy an acreage, start now.

It doesn't say anywhere that it is compulsory.

Are Mandarin classes offered as well?

I grew up in the northern plains and we could choose to take Spanish if we wanted to, at the time we didn't realize as students Mexicans were colonizing our country but it wasn't pushed on us, just available.

Wtf we were supposed to annex that shit.

Now we have to deal with that bullshit? Might as well take Toronto.

Can you fucking idiots do something about this, or do we have to come up there and do it ourselfs.

The problem is we literally cannot do anything unless we want to throw our lives away

If I dared post the OP image on any place with my name attached to it, I would lose my job, and any chance of future employment.

There are NO politicians or lawmakers that care about these issues because none of them will never affect them or their loved ones, so the current climate of "be a commie or be nothing at all' will persist until its too late.

Doesn't matter if it is mandatory or not.
>Slippery slope
>Boiling frog
>etc

>Edmonton Public Schools trustee Cheryl Johner says the existing language curriculum is extremely popular and is the fastest growing language program within the school district.

>"This curriculum is available to not only Arabic-speaking students but also non-Arabic-speaking students. All students are welcome in the Arabic speaking program if they want to learn a new language," she said.

cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/arabic-language-program-coming-to-alberta-schools-next-fall-1.4346063

How much do you want to bet the 99% SJW teachers are all brainwashing White students into taking it?

Know thy enemy.

>join US
never fuckin happen, keep your shit out of my country

Praise Allah lmao

>take Toronto

Please hurry

Good now they will know how to say "Please don't kill me" in Arabic before Abdul sprays them with an AK-47.

What on earth can we do? We have no constitution to guarantee free speech, and """""hate"""""" laws designed to shut out far right talking points. This country is already gone, we're basically just a northern economic zone at this point.

Yet another reason why Quebec is so great
There would be civil war in here

hahahahaha Zheng-shu get used to having a Sand nigger raping your kids.
Based Quebec is going to live soon just wait

Yep

The mayor of our capital is white. You are thinking of Calgary, genius. Also , it says right in the article that this is an OPTION, not a requirement. Only Arab kids will be learning it. We already have French immersion, German immersion and Ukrainian immersion options at school. OPTIONS. Not requirements, dumbass.

Hmm, sounds like a great way to ensure the Mudslime kids dont miss out on the opportunity to be radicalised by ISIS propaganda online.

Congratulations Edmonton, ya dun goofed, and I wish you many more trucks of peace in the distant future!

Brah, calm down. This shit is no different than the French they force us to take...

They aren't trying to teach anyone Arabic, they are just fudging the stats by practically handing out decent grades. I can't speak a lick of French, but it was one of my highest marks in school. These classes are just bullshit designed to make teachers look better when being graded for their raises.

Riding out the 'pocalypse together m8. Stay strong Davey jones.

You faggots can't just do Greek or Latin?

I want to be a Canadian nationalist but this country has no will to live, its British identify was basically wiped out in the 60-70s and now it truly is the model ZOG slave state, our small cucky population will be majority muslim, nigger, poo, and chink in a few decades

I am thinking past this country, we need the white ethnostate on the north American continent

>arabic
>in alberta of all places
What the fuck. I know muslims have oil but will this really help our oil industry?

The USA should be the last place to be agitating against this assault on western civilization. We are a fucking hodge podge. We had more niggers and chinks then Canada per capita until at least the year 2000. WTF.

They're not doing it to ensure the next Albertan Oil Barrons are fluent in Arabic

Kek

True, people need to learn to read. And there is nothing wrong with learning your enemies' language.

Stay classy Leafs.

>students who WANT to learn Arabic.
i see no issue here. who gives a fuck if they want to learn Arabic?
why would you want to stifle a kid who WANTS to learn? no one is forcing anything on anyone.

Alberta is easily the most conservative province. This is just to lube our asses.

Sask bro here. Believe me this is conservative land

>I want to be a Canadian nationalist but this country has no will to live
Welcome to the American annexation movement.

I mean shit you just convinced me to amp fucking everything up
Fellow AB here, fuck this lmao

The reason NDP got in is because of the shit voting system.

so you're saying that Alberta is forcing Arabic classes in all K-12 schools yet the province is just developing a curriculum that schools can implement if there's high enough demand
get out of here with that clickbait baka

Alberta, feel free to take Saskatchewan and become North Montana when you feel like it.

Nothing wrong with this. It's good for kids to learn from a young age that it's okay to laugh at queers.

Alberta bois. Is there anyway we could begin to organize a meeting? I live near Calgary. Check in with your location as a reply to me.

Alberta was never based, it just seemed that way with all the maritimer expats. Now that the economy went to shit it's back to it's normal faggotry.

>refugees are peacefu-

>have Gay Muslim mayor of capital
Calgary is not the capital REEE!

Whats wrong with learning a new language? Its not like theyre replacing the English class with the Arabic one.

No, the reason they got in is because they split the conservative vote between two conservative parties, both of which had been mired with corruption and poor decisions lately. They've since united and will win the next election by a landslide.

Well edmonton will probably have a straight muslim mayor... so is that close enough for you?

that one really stirs the urge to purge

She couldn't make it to the leadership debate because she is a mother, apparently. But she would totally be able to do the job.

How's your native issue? We're cucked completely. I was driving through Montana and idaho for the eclipse and noticed a huge native population in Browning Montana. The us obviously doesn't fuck with that white guilt shit in that regard. Or do you pay them shit tons of welfare as an apology too?

is this even surprising

No it doesnt...

Canadians could have ISIS themselves kill every last person here and they would just think its somehow white peoples fault.

Thanks Ethan :^)

things can't get better until they get a whole lot worse, it's the eternal cycle

Calgary is not the capital of Alberta. Edmonton has a white mayor.

Also, this is just a clever program to help white students identify terrorist-speak.

Boyle street is a homeless shelter and I doubt they have a pool. Is there a different Boyle street, or one in Calgary?

>things can't get better until they get a whole lot worse, it's the eternal cycle
c-checked for truth

Please come up ameribros. Based Canadians are strong in constitution but weak in numbers. We cant do jack shit.

Calgary isn't the capital city.

Arabic is sure as hell more useful than fucking french.
I don't know why everyone is sperging out about this. I think this was a pretty good decision.

Oh, Canada.

Boyle Street, Edmonton, Alberta, apparently

usa Pls nuke us.

Nah, it will be Iveson again. Look at these crazies...

twitter.com/howelldavidw/status/916328574646456321

>Also, this is just a clever program to help white students identify terrorist-speak.
With the war going on sixteen years, it would be a good idea. I, for one, would like to learn arabic.

>British Canadian men
I live in Vancouver, "British Columbia" and I've never met one

Detonate yourself in a mosque, achmed.

Because there is literally no reason to learn that shit unless you want to convert to Islam and join isis dumb cuck.

So basically little Arabs will take the class so they can get second language credit and easy pass. Waste of money.

That place doesn't have a pool. That post is bullshit, I think. Boyle Street is a freakshow where they feet junkies and tweekers. I walked by the other day; I saw a homeless person with some (stolen) jewelry he was showing a couple others. It is that kinda place.

Depends on the tribe to be honest. Was in Missoula for college, and indians in the western part of the state were fairly relaxed. Eastern Montana, where I live, is pretty fucked. The Crow and Fort Peck indians are a blight upon the area. People in Montana would rather deal with Mexicans, blacks, etc. over indians any day.

arabic has plenty of uses, a very large portion of the global economy is centered in the mid east
Western engineers/contractors make tons out there

And they all speak English.

We are the imperials, not the sand niggers. They need to learn OUR language, not the other way around.

you have to come up here
the sooner the better

I'm so fucking glad Trump is in office

There is a YMCA just down the road, just from a quick look on maps

Y'all need to find each other so you can network and be prepared for the worst. we as a ethno-religious/ideological group will either slowly fade out of the picture in our enclaves of dying sanity, or we fight back and probably die with defamed family names and notorious legacies.

You mangia cakes really fucked up letting in all those goddamn wops, then it was niggers, pakis and chinks. Fucking mangia cakes.

RAKE ME UP INSIDE
(CANT RAKE UP)

what is that thing and what is it doing to those children

>we fight back and probably die with defamed family names and notorious legacies.
Just move to a place that won't punish you for striving to achieve success and having white skin - it's the only sane option desu

Remember, your ancestors left for a better life, you may have to also

Creating a generation of Nazi's.

what does it say?

Winnipeg is a massive shithole

K let's have a party. Montaskatchewta.

>destroy Christendom
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

>"Police"
They did it in a bunch of other languages also, as part of a display and show of how tolerant, diverse, and multicultural they are

Don't even get started on pic related lmao