WW3

What did he mean by this?

>I rather have WW3 than the ZOG be exposed.

It's almost like all those screencaps warning that the globalists would rather start WW3 than risk exposure were right all along.

>Wahhhh, you're not zionist enough and you don't want to prop up this kike nigger country anymore!
>Wahhh, fund my retirement! Wahhh!
>Die for Saudi Arabia, waaahhh!

>a generation of strong independent gun loving brother in arms soldiers is good for le ZOG

>dead millenials are good for le ZOG

The Yankees won. Can we PLEASE talk about this instead, PLEASE?

Somebody please, please tell me why World War III trended on Twitter, because I'm getting scared because I don't want war with NK.

I unironically scrolled down and pretty much nobody was talking about it until 20 minutes ago. Just more (((twitter))) tricks

Because the kikes are freaking out about Trumps impending Junta.

It's the way things have be user. The main reason I voted for Trump vs Hillary was that I thought he would avoid WWIII but now I know it's unavoidable. The only thing that's changed is the country that starts it. In the Hillary timeline she goes to war with Syria and then Russia joins in starting WWIII, in this one we go to war with NK and China jumps in. Eventually everyone will be fighting Russia, China, Iran, Syria, UK, EU and Israel.

same reason people think the draft should be re-instated. teaches you to not be a whiny bitch

send millenials to front lines on a draft, get them all killed and let the current 17 year olds sign up willfully to finish the fight?

>it's unavoidable
It's not but I don't think WWIII is happening but I also pray it doesn't.

Also China doesn't help NK and NK doesn't start WWIII no one does

Watch and see, if the US uses nukes in NK, China will retaliate. If the US overstays their welcome in NK, China will act. If any number of scenarios emerge where China gets attacked or something is misinterpreted then China and the US will go to war and all bets are off then. Remember WWI was started when Germans were passing through Belgium with no intent to hold or capture land. Escalation can and does happen.

Turning our people into nind broken cannon fodder doesn't solve anything.

Well I guess I can just pray that doesnt happen because I hope it doesnt

Oh magical sky daddy save me!

it does if they die. i need more elbow room

>Anyone who doesn't want to take Pyongyang is a coward who has never seen war

well grandpa says its miracles and not magic also i dont wont ww3 to happen because i dont want to die because i havent lived my life to the fullest yet

>Yeah man just blow your kids up, that'll put help them grow up.

>i havent lived my life to the fullest
welcome to the club

divide and conquer

yeah just ship them off to die they probably watch anime and rap

>Porpoiseful
Another larping kid who incorrectly believes he is engaging politically

He's honestly right.
If Norks nuked Commiefornia, most of antifa/democratic faggots would experience physically for themselves that Kim is worse than "drumpf" and would get behind any patriotic movement over the nuke.

Millenials nowadays don't know basic shit about anything nor have any character, drafting them would be a great idea. I am one so I know. I'm only in support of them killing commies though not dying for Israel