>500,000 tons of beef
>40,000 tons of nappa cabbage
>20,000 tons of red pepper
>50 billion dollars
>30 stealth fighters
>100 tanks
>5,000 tons of NBA memorabilia
>nonweaponizable nuclear material for them to build power plants
>a written guarantee the US will never invade backed by the Chinese who promise to protect them
>a promise that the President of the United States after Trump will make a official state visit to North Korea

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gift
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/faggot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the hell would we gift their regime a bunch of weapons? This would only make them stronger and more able to build nukes, you cuck

thats fucking terrible

globalist cuckold presidents have been empowering north korea for decades, it only made them worse

Someone please, WW3 trended on Twitter momentarily and I have no idea why, it stopped trending now, and now I'm terrified. It's not happening, it can't be. I don't want to die from this.

north korea would never agree to that
dumb post

I'm glad you're not my president.

>Using gift as a verb.

I bet OP's Bernie Sanders.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/gift

Yeah, that food will rot before all of it consumed or in case that doesn't happen it will end like sending aid to Africa, they will just waste and eat it, pop more children and ask for more.

Let's just give Kim your faggot ass.
He can eat that.

North Korea should become an autonomous region of China, but Kim Jong Un wants to be the big leader in charge of fucking up his county.

the land gained by North Korea after the Korean War and the demilitarization zone will be given to South Korea in return for Chinese partial control of North Korea. it's so simple

he'd be worse than king nigger. he gave our enemies a fraction of what op is suggesting

You've got about as much sense as a fucking bullfrog has hair, OP. KYS!

>sending all the food at once
Do they have schools where you’re from

>100 nukes, headingctowards them.
>1000000 niggers, to culturally enrich them.

>en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/faggot

>30 stealth fighters

lol shit nigger what are you doing

C'mon Bill get your shit together.

You are seriusly understimating the capabilities of N korea, they are no lesser beings so they will probably use this aid more wisely.

>1,000,000 tons of rice, nigger.

That's what you do in Africa, why Korea should be different?
And besides op never mentioned how the food should be sended, so I just assumed that he meant all at once, it's not my fault that op doesn't know how to communicate his ideas properly.

Lol shit they'd take it and spit right in your fucking face like they did to old Slick willie

>1,000,000 pounds of rice

Trump: "here, take this 1,000,000 pounds of rice"
Kim: "are you fucking serious"

Here's a better idea OP, we give the Norks you along with 40 million niggers to diversify their workplace, how's that?

The moment North Korea gives up nuclear weapons is the moment they are totally destroyed. North Korea should ignore anything the United States says and make sure they have a sufficient nuclear deterrent to preserve their regime and eventually forcefully retake the rest of the peninsula.

Are you shitting me? Its the guy from the last thread that said he sees you all the time, it happened again

this. i say give them a few jdams and some moabs and call it a day.

Nice try kim.

>ironically siding with communism

commie fag detected.

Don't worry, you will.

>>nonweaponizable nuclear material

"This lasts like a week for myself"

I don't know, they are communists like Venezuelans, they are going to waste those resources and not plan ahead when they are already over.
The world is a small place

This is my final offer: nothing.

that's the logical way to go about it

Something like this sounds reasonable. Then we should let Korea reunite. Also, we should withdraw all our troops from the Korean peninsula and bring them back to the continent where we can use them to defend our borders with the Mexicants and British America.

Oh, and if there are insane sleeper cells of bad guys running around the lower 48 with military hardware I definitely want our men and women in uniform to be here ready to fight back.

The special brand of gommunism that venezuela claims to hold seems to differ with the Norks, unlike our lousy neighbors they have actually managed to enforce law and develop a nuclear program that has most EU countries scared shitless. (btw that's a pretty gay pic)

Well, if what OP ever happens I hope norks don't chimpout or bite the hand that feeds them, The last time norks had a chimpout we send troops to assist Korea, so I guess if shit happens again we would go again to help the USA..

this is all Russia's fault anyways
back when korea was one full country, THEY fucking refused to negotiate with us and then the war came and fucked everyone there over

*OP said

Yeah have fun engaging in your 5th or 7th (hard to keep track at this rate) international conflict in the last decade.

Thats exactly what America needs atm
>another war lol

Why are burgers such war mongrels that foam at the mouth anytime CNN or Fox news tell them someone is their "enemy"?

>5,000 tons of NBA memorabilia
OP is good, you fags missed the fucking joke in this slide as thread

What about letting North Korea alone? Why United States needs to invade this specific country?

There are worse countries in Africa that would benefit from an invasion.

We call them "burgers" for a reason
They aren't that smart

You mean just comp them it ? Are you fucking serious ?

Or, this is another option.
Just give them one nuke.
Give it to them real good.

It has nothing to do with me siding with North Korea. That's what North Korea should do. If you don't like that answer, that's your problem. Qaddafi gave up his program, he got invaded and killed. Saddam didn't have nuclear weapons, he got invaded and killed. Syria didn't have nuclear weapons and only the intervention of a nuclear power on their behalf stopped Assad from being overthrown and killed.

Pakistan has nuclear weapons and no matter how much they interfere or don't cooperate with whatever it is the JewSA is trying to do in Afghanistan, they can't be touched. China developed nuclear weapons and now they're the top economy in the world because they can't be interfered with. There's no logical argument for North Korea to give up its nuclear program unless you just want to wishcast the US into being an entity anyone should trust.

It's a furfaggot what did you expect?

Why don't we ship them all our commies to use as labour?

Because NK has nukes. And has been threatening to destroy us for decades.

It's not that complicated

Why don't we just give them a bunch of niggers and mudslimes and say it'll boost their economy or some shit? Kim isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

>Because NK has nukes. And has been threatening to destroy us for decades.
they've been threatening to attack you until you pull out of the korean peninsula and leave them alone to "reunify" things.

Well that aint gunna happen. Now what?

then you're going to get nuked.

Poison all the food, booby trap all the weapons, and get forged signatures on the memorabilia

Getting warmer

>a written guarantee the US will never invade

How about a peace treaty and an end to joint military exercises with South Korea.

You know, what they've been asking for for 65 years.

>nonweaponizable nuclear material
Nice try Kim Jun fatty

>t.Burger brains

Wrong
Just export niggers and their society will collapse on its own

>This is what YOU REALLY should offer North Korea to give up their nuclear weapons:
A, BIGGER, BOMB

We should offer them all our Jews of they DON'T give up their nuclear program! Watch how quickly they'll stop. Just drop half of Brooklyn on 'em!

This

>LETS GIVE THEM STATE OF THE ART MILITARY WEAPONRY SO THEY CAN DECREASE THEIR WAR RHETORIC!!!

Are you fucking insane?

>a written guarantee the US will never invade

They fucking know we won't. They use this excuse as propaganda to keep their citizens tied down and submissive. Guess who are the fuckers who originally started the Korean War? It was North Korea when they invade South Korea.

Thats just Ad hominem

nice bait.

>COMPED

Dude you don't understand. Nothing will convince North Korea to give up their nukes.
>Trump is about to break the nuclear deal with Iran, so there's zero reason for NK to trust any deal Trump offers, as if Qaddafi getting knifefucked after giving up his weapons wasn't already enough
Even despite that, North Koreans firmly believe in historical economic determinism. They believe that America MUST invade North Korea at soon point, as certain as a law of physics says if you drop an apple it will fall to the ground.
The only way that North Korea could possibly have serious negotiations with America is if America put a communist party in charge and stopped having multiparty elections. Otherwise any possible deal is undermined by the possibility of a future election winner cancelling the deal and invading North Korea to boost the American economy.
The only real options are
>1. Attack North Korea and nuke the entire country, because they are all militarized and will never surrender, preferring to die than be westernized, willing to carry out nonstop terror attacks in the wake of any occupation, willing to even fight a nuclear war knowing that at the end of it at least the survivors will be on even footing: MAD really doesn't deter them because so long as a few North Koreans survive they are happy to rebuild, remaining pure.
>2. Just ignore North Korea, keep them sanctioned and wait for them to build up their nuclear arsenal until they instigate nuclear war hoping to rebuild faster than we can after the board is reset.

The American government was FUCKING STUPID to take a hands off approach on North Korea while spending trillions fighting sand niggers. They've fucked up so bad and millions, maybe billions of people are going to die because they STILL won't refocus ALL their resources from the middle east to fight NK.

>This is what we should offer North Korea
No, w should offer to let them drop as many nukes as they want on israel.

United States has nothing to do with North Korea, they just don't waat to become another Afghanistan or Syria. South Korea and Japan should stop being cucks and serve as human shields for a bunch of warmongers.

Just spit my vegan cereal and almond milk out, fuck you

Trump is a crazy guy, he's like a one man ar-- He's the kind of guy where you'll be in town, and you know, stop by, go to his tower, and ask for a sandwich and instead get 2 strippers and a caviar-infused burrito bowl.

kek he suggested sending 10x as much beef as rice

I mean 1000x

>ironically siding with kikes
>communism
>NK = 100% Korean
>capitalism
>race-mixing and taking in immigrants encouraged

hmmm

What if trump invades Iran and North Korea at the same time.

I will literally come down there and assassinate drumpf

>United States has nothing to do with North Korea
Nothing except already having a war with them, in living memory, as part of an imperialistic military strategy to deny coastline to China.
The endgame regarding China is to remove the communist party from power and reinstall the Republican government in exile in Taiwan. The Masons in Taiwan are just biding their time until the other Masons in the world put them back in power. America has to invade North Korea eventually and install a central bank and monetize all their assets for the international community or else suffer a major depression unless they nationalize and go communist themselves. It is just how capitalism works: you have to keep expanding or collapse under the weight of your own debt.
And since America and other free countries have no way to organize their society other than by measuring bank accounts, this would lead to social collapse.

North Korea understands this completely. War is inevitable, that's the price of freedom.

not an argument

>This is what we should offer North Korea
Nothing and back the fuck off Korean peninsula.

>back the fuck off Korean peninsula.

Make us lol

>No twin towers

It hurts

I'm not saying that someone should make you. I'm saying that it it unproductive for America itself.

Nice burger though, bar sausages.

Remember when everyone was saying Hillary was the war monger? LOLOLOLOL

russia can do more damage than north korea, retard. god, go back to your cnn, filthy subhuman nigger brain.

>russia can do more damage than north korea, retard. god, go back to your cnn, filthy subhuman nigger brain.

How much damage will war with Iran do faggot?

Or China who will attack us if we attack North Korea faggot?

probably not much. fuck iran, fuck china, and fuck you.

>probably not much. fuck iran, fuck china, and fuck you.

Trumpcucks everyone

Bitch pls, ww3 would be over and done with a nuclear winter by this point if hillary won

>Bitch pls, ww3 would be over and done with a nuclear winter by this point if hillary won

You are delusional if you think this. keep saying this as the bombs are dropping soon. You earned this.

We should just give them a nuke.

>This is what we should offer North Korea to give up their nuclear weapons
They never follow through. No more deals for them. We tried being nice, now we are just ignoring NK hoping it goes away.

NK TV is live tonight! Probably because the imperialists want to see if there any exciting happpenings. But, enjoy Workers' Party Foundation Day!

mms://121.167.43.161/chosun

5000 tons of nba niggers.....