Paganism general return to your ancestors eddition

Welcome everyone interested in European rellgions, and wish to return the ways of their ancestors.
Roman mythology:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_mythology
youtube.com/watch?v=rzKHvoNWK2A
Greek mythology:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_mythology
youtube.com/watch?v=elERNFoEf3Y
Norse paganism:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Norse_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE
Baltic paganism remuva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romuva_(religion)
youtube.com/watch?v=AAekyLCSmkM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgXlUxDGFvU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_Native_Faith
youtube.com/watch?v=gaZe4XzKjAc
m.youtube.com/watch?t=165s&v=0EiyuZwPKFQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_figurines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Paganism

BEGONE

As a pagan, I would like to advocate for peaceful respect and alliance between 14-words Heathens & Christians. No more "Kike on Pike" or "Semen Milkshake" memes.

Let us find common ground on:
Resisting Islamization and maintaining Europe's pre-1970s ethnicities.
Resisting Cultural Marxism.
Resisting unrestrained commercial Globalism
and
Resisting the (((rootless cosmopolitans)))

After we've secured the future of the European-descendend peoples, then we can go our separate ways, and follow our own faiths in peace (perhaps in separate areas).

Allies don't have to agree on anything but the mission. The mission is the 14 words!

In all actions, think: Who Benefits?
When White Christians and Pagans fight: JEW BENEFITS

My favorite! I had a difficult time finding on image search.. Thanks for reposting

Can anyone answer why this is better than Christianity other than it's not a foreign religion?

You faggots with your Wotan shit. The first god of the white man was the Venus of Willendorf. Anyone who worships Odin is an odincuck and a disgrace to his ancestors.

this at hard times like these we need to stick togeather despite our diferances.
No problem bro

T H I C C

I get you're trolling and that's obviously not Freya, but why couldn't it be the symbol of the same thing?

Wotan worship was derived from Asia. Only true Nordics worship the Venus of Willendorf. And no I'm not trolling you fucking odincuck faggot. Go drink semen from hanged corpses like your false god.

Yes, becouse besides it being real european relligions, i must say it's much more comfy, if you chose christianity over paganism then you will sit in old wooden building with pack of old people and listen how one guy slowly talks about some sin shit, while i will be deep in woods with my fammily and frends with huge campfire celebrating Jāņi and Līgo fucking my gf drinking beer and eating cheese.
It's about lovong your own people not trying to spread your beleaves on others.

Good answer.

You're a disgrace to my ancestors. My people worshipped the Venus of Willendorf, the one True God of the Aryan people. How dare you worship the false gods of the chink invaders. Fucking odincuck. Disgusting.

I'm not Nordic I'm Anglo and Celt. I admire aspects of paganism and Christianity alike.

Would you like to share some myths about your (not at all Roman) venus?

No.

And you're not Anglo or Celtic if you're a wotancuck. You're a DISGRACE to your people. Honestly, I can't wait till we line all you wotancucks up against the wall like Hitler intended. Fucking faggots.

NO GOY! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT ORDINARY BRONZE-AGE JEWS EFFORTLESSLY TORTURED AND SLAYED AN ARYAN GOD! OY VEY!

BEHOLD THE FIRST AND LAST GOD OF THE ARYAN PEOPLE!!!!!

>Odincuck
I am Baltic remuva pagan dumbass
HEIL PĒRKONS!

A cult based around pregnancy fetishism and worship of pregnant white women wouldn't be a bad idea.

Again, I'm not spiritual. I have a political interest in uniting Christians and pagans (of all kinds) in defense of the European-descended peoples.

I don't have a problem with Christians so long as they leave me alone

Also isn't that aztec god or something?

What did you just say to me you little bitch? Your God sucks off hanged men. That means you're a homosexual. How dare you dishonor your people with your homosexuality and the worship of chink Gods. The Venus will strike you down for your cuckoldry.

>Im a Anglo and Celt rape baby

So, you are nordic then. Congratulations half brother.

You don't know the history of the Aryan people. I guess I shouldn't expect that much from a baltic subhuman. kys faget

Cool. Let's meme mutual respect and cooperation. I know that doesn't track well here... but it's my agenda and the one with the best luck of constructive white identity.

>Your God sucks off hanged men.
I know you are trolling but i must say there is diferance between nordic norse paganism and baltic remuva paganism, we don't have that in our old folk.

All my trackable ancestors track to England and Wales. But I look pretty Med. You sure I'm Nordic?

I am worried about giving my DNA to (((testing companies)))?

>baltic subhuman
Enjoy your inferior genetics faggot.

Why are you affraid of that? Yes, its very possible you have some nordic genes mixed in.

Fuck Catholicism. Kys

I am not sure about burgers though, they are preaty mixed so not sure which brench they should folow, for Euros it's much easier, folow relligion of your ancestors for burgers, not sure mybie to one that they have most heretage from?

It's a bit /x/ but they could patent my DNA (in the US, corporations can patent genes, ag companies do) to at best, shake me down financially, or worse, help create the anti-white plague or some shit.

Or they're straight up like and add Nog or Kike DNA just to fuck with our heads.

Where is Slavic paganism OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=SgXlUxDGFvU

Respect for SlavPagan scary QTs

Forgot to put it in, will next time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavic_Native_Faith
youtube.com/watch?v=gaZe4XzKjAc

2 questions:

1. As a scotsman, do I have a place in paganism?

2. Should I grow a beard? I can go viking mode but I don't know if that's something only crazed liberals do.

What does Sup Forums think of the Creativity Movement?

>that's something only crazed liberals do

>Pagagism general
I propose that this general be renamed to "Gayganism General" because you are all a bunch of faggots

Comfy general.
m.youtube.com/watch?t=165s&v=0EiyuZwPKFQ

Not helpful.

We should focus on combating globalism, Islam, Marxism and Jewry.

the Far Right is out numbered. We need to make alliances. Let all pagans and Christians alike stop trying to insult, proselytize, or mock. Let's stay mission-focused.

Christians will never unite with pagans

Come on, man, stop feeding our enemy's D&C....

In that case you will lose.

Yeah i know your right.

It doesn't seem like it.

But I want the white race to survive. That's why I'm trying. I'm not even Pagan or Christian. I just want to avoid genocide. I want the peoples of European descent to survive, honor ALL of their history, and endure until they reach the stars.

Why do you choose jesus faith over european faith?
Paganism feels more tfue to me than christianity.

I don't. I'm not religious. I appreciate the history, art and culture of Christianity and Heathenry. I want BOTH to survive and be strong, but most importantly I want to stop Islam, Marxist Globalism, and Jewry.

And we have the biggest chance at winning this incredibly uphill battle if 14-words Heathens and Christians ally for the task.

I'm cursed with a lake of personal spirituality beyond appreciation for beauty and nature.

Are you Romuvan, OP?

what if jews like arabs at one time were white but they mix breaded themselves into the monsters they are today. Thats why theyre obsessed with white mixing. It pisses them off seeing pure Japs and white. Notice they dont ask afro nigger refugees to go to south america where they might fit in better or china or another part of africa

yes

Wow, these venus figurines are really fascinating, 40- to 10-THOUSAND years old. Long before PIE-language and religion and the ice age.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_figurines

Give me a quick rundown about it. How is Romuvan seen there and how widely is it practiced?