BRITAIN GOING TO WAR!!!!

BRITAIN PREPARES FOR WAR WITH NORTH KOREA WHILE NEW CARRIER COULD BE RUSHED INTO SERVICE!!!!!!!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/09/britain-prepares-war-north-korea-new-carrier-could-rushed-service/

>>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/09/britain-prepares-war-north-korea-new-carrier-could-rushed-service/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXe7dYd9fBo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*rule Britannia in the distance*

>It does not happen
>It does not happen
>It does not happen
>It does not happen
It happens

STOP LARPING

Welp, show me yfw the draft notice come sin the mail

Comes in*

bait

Plot twist, they attack the USA for terrorizing North Korea

I dont understand how there could be a war. A few missiles at NK could wipe them out in under 30 minutes.

lol proof the UK is Americas bitch :).

t. France

turn ON CNN!

Have we even got anything to put on it, probably got plenty of deckchairs, rocket lawn chairs

>new aircraft carrier
>ramp

bigger swerve: norks fire nuke at UK from base in israel

wasted digits

They still on air? Thought they folded already

They have thousands of artillery pieces directed at Seoul. Thousands of them would die minutes after the first siren sounded. They also have a complex mountain tunnel system. They are probably the most paranoid military complex on the planet.

bring it m8 i'll fuckin have ya you utter twat

By the time they get their carrier anywhere close the entire Korean peninsula is going to be completely fucked if it escalates into war
Launch tomorrow btw

Sorry work in weapons development. They have me right where they want me.

>oi, you tarrier
>rush that carrier

Same desu, I didn't ask for these :/

North Korea war tomorrow

Check em

Oh look the west is trying to spread its democracy and degeneracy again

ye

>WHILE NEW CARRIER COULD BE RUSHED INTO SERVICE

A FUCKING RAMP

youtube.com/watch?v=tXe7dYd9fBo

This is what I think of British comedy ie Monty Python.

i did my time fuckers, it's your turn.

>A FUCKING RAMP
is the rest of the world even trying?

and if we dont have cnn on tv?

link to live stream of this news...

i'm bringing my own NBC suit, but other than that bring it on.

My us army brigade is on the Pacific response force at jblm. Shit ain't going down right now. If it does we'll be the first unit to deploy but it's pretty quiet here. Don't hold your breath lads.

You have China, you have Russia, you have Iran, you now envolve the Middle East, Europe, Ukraine, Japan... This could escalate and become the real thing.

how long must we wait? GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!

fake and gay

no
nothing will happen
nothing ever happens

Fictitious and homosexual

>mfw they can't draft me
>mfw even if I decide to join up on my own i'll probably die in nuclear hellfire before I can

I just supported Trump for the funny memes.

Now I'm gonna die! Thanks Sup Forums :(

>tfw you're a flight instructor and would volunteer to fly

Why would Russia give a fuck about the Norks? Even China doesn't seem to give a shit about they anymore

Doubt it's gonna go down. We're probably going to deploy for a non combat deployment though but we won't be going to war most likely. If the norks start shelling Seoul basically all electronic production in the world will be fucked. It's not like Iraq or other shitholes where we don't have to care about the consequences of war in. This would actually affect us civilians big time.

>can't draft you
haha. you're going, pussy. uncle sam doesn't care about your club foot and half descended testicle. all it takes is a bill change and you're on the plane.

Welcome.

Would you like a spot of tea before your death?

i don't care really. fuck technology.

I don't have (((cable tv))) you fucking kike.

I hope you are not teasing me now, it's been to much of that regard this situation, we want war

BRING IT ON. WAR!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I didn't know they had any beef with NK

if we didn't have smartphones we wouldn't have sjws and tranny online groups. it would purge a lot of degeneracy.

yup, unless tensions escalate more gradually and the Donald wants a big Western military force as a potential show of force/and or to take action

also after an initial attack you'd want US/UK and other friendly nations to send ships/airfraft/troops to deal with the inevitable shit storm that follows and deter China/Russia from getting involved both of which could easily send troops across the border under the pretence of providing aid etc.. to the North

With crumpets?

I still can't believe lots of Ukrainian retards were drafted and send to receive artillery blasts from above

>oy vey, it isn't fun anymore

Sure, why the hell not?

Truly Tig if Brue.
Ramping up the war machine guys

If I had my way we'd side with the Norks to rid ourselves of the Shart Imperium

Can I get drafted if I'm here in Burgerland?

Hint: I'm British
Hint 2: I'm a Chink

I would like to get drafted
Though not sure if they will give schizos a pass

>mfw I have major depression and won't be going in the draft

Now thats what i wanna see

If you're a permanent resident, yes, you need to sign up for selective service. True when I was a kid, anyways.

R U

>preparing for the possibility of war
>the possibility of war
>possibility of war
>possibility

Clickbait, come back when it is the real deal.

Maybe something is up, but I don't get why they write this shit in the papers though

Can confirm am hearing artillery fire in the distance

Ready

THIS IS THE CHARTER

>tfw NEET and will helplessly watch the world burn

4 it?

psychology is jewish bullshit. you only have problems because society is degenerate af.

Confirmed, a battleship just drove past my house

everything is possible, my friend.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT NORTH KOREA.

HOW ABOUT ISRAEL? i feel if we nuked israel off the map.. muslims would shut the fuck up and bounce back to the desert. they wouldn't fucking have any idea what to do. china would shut the fuck up to. it would buy 50 goyems i mean years of peace.

FUGGIN HABBENING :DDDD

I’m not sure what happened, but WWIII is trending on Twitter. Can someone explain?