Danganronpa 3

How hard are they going to OTP be in DR3?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10817292
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sayaka knew about Naegi being her a classmate to her in the middle school so it is not like she didn't know about him at all or anything.
>Wake up in a place
>Deduce you are kidnapped
>You are not the only one kidnapped
>There is a guy you knew back in the middle school
>Decide you can have him protect you
>Get closer to him by using your girly power
>Another guy is trying to get closer to you
>You don't know what is the deal with this new guy
>Decide to get rid of this new guy
>Then think of a scheme to put the crime on the protector guy
>Get BTFO
>Leave the killers name as a proof to get back at him.
>Faggot the protector guy thinks she did it for his sake.
Yeah Sayaka is shit.

They're pretty much confirmed at this point

He will never find love. He will always be alone.

>boring, cold, basic bitch kirigiri < cute helpful sleepy chiaki

search your heart, you know this to be true

>implying Nanami wont go out with a cool senpai from the main course.
>sorry Hajime, I have a date with my talented boyfriend.

Reminder that Sayaka took Makoto's virginity and Natsumi took Hajime's and Kyoko and Chiaki are being left with sloppy seconds and will die before getting their chance to bang.

We need to get back to bullying Mukuro.

Teruteru x Fuyuhiko best ship

>Shipperfag baiting right off the bat
Well this thread isn't going to amount to anything.

He already found love by fusing with AI Chiaki to become future man

>starting with shipping
Please, god, no.

Even as a shipper I see this as a bad idea.

Alternate topic of discussion: There's no class trial to 'confront' Monokuma and see the real mastermind before destroying her. So how do you think this Killing Game would end? I don't think it'll end with just killing the traitor.

Why are you such a loser?

Reminder that Leon and Sayaka are nothing else but rejected main characters ideas. They really fit as a ship.

He'll fuck Mikan.

>Implying the NG codes won't change after each murders

>I didn't play the game

Fanfics don't count user

I don't personally mind shipposting but I'm really hoping everything goes to shit in the anime soon so that we can move onto less repetitive shitposting.

>Chiaki is real
>Chiaki is alive

Im glad the script writer fixed his past mistakes

Really, what did he mean by this?

I ship this

>designers got so sick of their characters that they just fucking killed them right off the bat

Why the fuck would you bait shipperfags when we just had a shitstorm of shipperfags arguing over this shitty waifus?

Fucking retard

How the fuck are there NatsumixHajime shippers with just a post credits stinger?

>Implying Miaya isnt Chiaki.

Pure virgin AI Chiaki>Shit>>>>>Human slut Chiaki who want to date a guy that he just bumbed into randomly

It's just shitposting
No one actually thinks they'll be romantically involved

That makes them even more unlikely to be a ship

It's cancerous faggots like you who ruin DR

>should I go full smut or keep torturing Mukuro?

I feel like the story structure should be pushing Mukuro to despair and building up to the smut until climax and then finish off with broken Mukuro.

Believe it or not, people have shipped for less.

All shipping needs is the idea "hey, these two look cute together."

I did.
ANd I just say Sayaka is a scheming betrayer.

But they are father and daughter.

They're father and daughter you sick fuck.

Teru already have a canon ship

Trolls.

Because it's obvious they'll hatefuck.

>the denial

Wew

>father/daughter incest
gross af

The anime will end in 4 eps

Dont cry. Based Kodaka probably wrote many more of these scenes.

People buttblasted at best TP

Fuck off.

No you didn't

And she made it up to her Naegi-kun so it's all good

Shipping was a mistake.
It's nothing but trash.

time to cut out the manlet entirely

>You shouldn't go through with the procedure, it's better just to live in agony. Live and die as a failure, Hajime.

Are there seriously people that don't suspect this guy?

>denial
lmoa
She's literally gonna die in the next episode

They're not Chihiro and Chiaki AI, user. Look closer, the one next to Chihiro is absolute shit

Hope x despair.

Chiaki is CUTE.

Where will you be when Chiakifags get BTFO again with Natsumi dominating Hajime?

This is superior

You Hinanami fags will have to rely on that screenshot so often.

Is that you Hopeman?

>write the killer's name down to get bsck at him
>Naegi thinks she did it for the sake of him
Kek. She didn't make up to him or anything. Things just worked out for him thanks to his luck.
Sayaka a shit and a betrayer. Her fags are insuffarable scums just like she was.

BEST
E
S
T
DESPAIR
E
S
P
A
I
R

Will we see Alter Ego in Future?

Naegi sighed to himself, muttering a few words to himself as his hazel eyes glanced over to the clock in his room. I'll never have him. He would never accept me. This only caused his thoughts to enlarge. He was thinking about a certain boy, a blonde to be precise. His name was Togami, Togami Byakuya.

The two had been students enrolling in the same school, and are classmates. Togami was rather blunt and when it came to projects, the two somehow were paired together the majority of the time, but if not he would rarely be paired with Kyoko.

The thought of the blond made Naegi's heart pound wildly in his chest to the point where he remained I'm his mind and was left to only dirty fantasies.

Naegi was ashamed of himself for thinking in such vulgar ways but at the same time wasn't surprised that he would think about him in such a way.

The brunette's attention immediately went to his pants once he realized his own member had been poking against the area his crotch would be. Naegi's cheeks were adorned with a blush as he found more of a reason to be ashamed of himself.

He only continued to stare at the erection in his pants before thoughts wandering back to the blond with glasses once again. The idea of Naegi sucking the male off, how his tongue was wrapped around Togami's member and eagerly sucking, how his teeth gently scraped against it while the blond was above him, giving breathless moans with each suck Naegi offered and gave to him willingly ...

Do you think Chichiro banged that girl? She is technically a mother to Alter Ego and Chiaki

>Mukuro getting to fuck Naegi from behind with a strap-on
>But secretly wishing that she were the one with Naegi's penis inside her
>Junko preferring the anal penetration role, but getting off on her sister's despair

It's only been two episodes. There will be more soon, user.

T-TWO JUNKOS?

>dragging him to the arcade to play video games with her = they're a couple

Reminder that Sup Forums shipperfags are worse than Tumblrfags now. It's official.

>Fanfiction

Yeah, they banged. Electronically.

There are so many, like, terabytes-many, logs of raunchy chatlogs of them just cybering.

Naegi found himself pressing his hand against his erection before unbuttoning his pants, followed by the sound of his zipper flying down afterwards. The male gave in to his lust and erotic thoughts. Naegi grabbed a pillow from the bed he was sprawled up on and started to slowly stroke his rock hard member as he shut his eyes tightly, his thoughts soon coming back to him after a few seconds of stroking.

Naegi was caught off guard as Togami dragged him into the men's bathroom and pushed him against the wall. He craned his head before smashed his lips against the brunette's, grabbing onto his wrist so he could pull him closer to his chest. Naegi only slowly shut his eyes closed and melted into the kiss, wrapping his arms around Togami's neck, a quiet moan able to escape as Togami rubbed his erect member against the other's pants.

Breathy moans fell out of the male's lips as he continued to stroke his member up and down in the same rhythm as he was before, the scene relentlessly playing in his mind.

Togami cupped the other's erect member in his hand causing him to gasp. "T-Togami-kun?!" Taking this opportunity, he forced his tongue inside the other's mouth and continued to rub his clothed erection. The blond proceeded to hungrily kiss Naegi, although it resulted in a heated makeout session.

Dropping some of best girl. How can a girl be so lewd and qt at the same time is beyond me

>Nanami
>Nana means seven
>Miaya is head of the seventh branch

I CRACKED THE CODE

Stay mad with your fanfics cum slurping faggot

Why does she stand up here if she has her wheelchair in the anime?

Junko's clavicles

No, Miaya fucked him

She's lazy

We will see his smile before he comes crashing down.

>insuffarable

At least spell the word right

And grammar wasn't your friend at all I see.

For the same reason that they keep her mouth covered and never have her talk. they just want to fuck with us.

The Official Dangan Girls Rankings

Worthless Reserve Course trash like Hajime don't deserve to smile.

Nuclear Hajime will be a sight to see

Speaking of Miaya, who do you guys think she is?
strawpoll.me/10817292

Sakura is the only person having any reason to be high up there at all

Overall shitty taste all aroind

She's a based Usami. No matter what I will never believe that she's a traitor. It must be Naegi or Gozu who killed Asahina.

Lads, is it me or Ibuki is really healthy in the anime? She wasn't nearly as healthy in the game.

>Celeste that high

You will. Courtesy of this delicious bitch

Doesn't look all that different to me. In fact it looks like she lost a cup size or two.

Oh, I've got one.

Mukuro as Junko accidentally overhears Makoto complimenting Junko as Mukuro by saying "You're surprisingly more attractive than Junko, Mukuro."

Oooh, ooh, fitting of Sup Forums, I've got an obliquely fitting manga page.

source: SE

I think she has a little bit more MEAT ON THE BONE in the anime, but she's not that different from DR2

>lose the dumb molesting mini-game in Another Episode
>naegi's sister literally turns into a slut from the pleasure like it's some kind of fucking hentai doujin

How does anyone take this series seriously?

I don't know, it looks like she is a tad more "thicker". Maybe I am imagining things.

Good thing the meme of Ibuki being chestlet will be buried.

Also, where did you get those fullbody sprites, my man?

>Implying Hajime wouldn't like it
>Implying Hajime won't toss Chiaki into the trash can so he can get more Natsumi breaking his ego so he can become the SHSL edgelord

WTF? Did Kodaka whitewashed Leon? Now he "accidentally" killed Sayaka? Wut?

The DR wiki has both half body and full body sprites.

Stop inserting your sub fetish into characters.

DR is a shit series and as you can see from this thread, the cancerous shippers make it even worse.

>[citation needed]

Thanks, lad.

The manga is non-canon. Don't trust shit written on the wikia.

>a c c i d e n t a l l y plunge a knife into somebody's chest

>not wanting to protect Toko and her smile

>wiki
>manga

kill yourself my man