Daily Christian thread

Hello, /pol. I thought I'd make a thread about spreading the Word and helping others realize the gift of Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=165s&v=0EiyuZwPKFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christianity is anti white nationalism.

No.

I belief in God and Christ and the bible but church is kind of boring I wish it would be more interesting

No, we just don't think you can save yourselves.

The whole reason why you think you need white nationalism is because God has set his hand against you. White countries are under the curse of God, just like the Jews were after they rejected Christ.

At least the Jews rejected him outright. We are apostate nations, and this is why God is destroying us.

White nationalism cannot contend with the will of God. Instead of resisting his will you should be strengthening your faith so your line doesn't disappear. Anyone who puts his faith solely in his race will not survive, and his line (of which he is so undeservedly proud) will disappear.

Nationalism is necessary for only a divided people, brother. The gift of Christ dissolves borders. You can support nationalism and work for a future in which it's no longer necessary.

Correct, Christianity is anti white nationalism.

You can't be a white nationalist and a Christian, if you choose to abandon judeo-christianity then you shoukd just be a filthy pagan.

m.youtube.com/watch?t=165s&v=0EiyuZwPKFQ

>don't think you can save yourselves
From what? The only thing Jesus will allegedly save me from is what he'll do to me if he doesn't save me from it(pro-hint, that's called a threat, not saving). And since I don't believe in what he'll do to me if I don't worship him, because it's stupid, he has nothing to offer me.
On the other hand my people and blood are real non-imaginary things and protecting and advancing them will have actual benefits.

But you must believe Jesus is reallyn a deity and a deity wrote the Bible because we say so! This world doesnt exist, only the world of Jesus exists!

Go find your local Church of Jesus Christ.

Christianity is a religion created by Jews so they can have people serving them.

>You can't be a white nationalist and a Christian

I agree, because white nationalism is a reaction against God's will.

God's will is for Pagan Europe to be destroyed and for genuinely Christian Europe to prevail. It's not that he hates white people, he just hates that your entire race has failed to live up to him.

>From what?

From what Sup Forums has warned you about. Falling white birth-rates, the loss of your nations and birthrights, the death of your culture, degeneracy. All of these things are curses from God, through the Jews. White nationalism will not save you from any of this. You can run like Jonah but He will find you.

Go ahead and have your white nations, but if they are not submitted to Christ then they will be cast into the fire where they belong.

no white people
looks like a nice racially segregated church.

(((Judeo-Christianity))) isn’t a real thing.

Show me where it espouses dissolvement of borders. The most nationalist white countries in the world are Christian and it will likely always be this way.

>Falling white birth-rates, the loss of your nations and birthrights, the death of your culture, degeneracy
None of these are things Rabbi Yeshua is concerned with. Things of this world don't matter at all. He specifically said that things would be terrible for his followers all the time.
Then why is it based on the jew prophets and scriptures? Why were all early christians jews?

>None of these are things Rabbi Yeshua is concerned with

But you are, and God knows how to punish you. He is concerned with your sins, he is concerned with your injustice, he is concerned with your infanticide. These are the things for which he is punishing you and your entire race.

>He specifically said that things would be terrible for his followers all the time.

Terrible because of the world, which persecutes us. But God is avenging us, precisely in making an example of apostate white nations, just like he made an example of the Jews. How ironic.

it was only exclusively jewish for the first 50 years or so. they started letting in gentiles and stopped following kosher laws and circumcising for the express purpose of making the church universal.

Why do white people choose the rabi faith?
You can believe in afterlife without choosing to believe Jews you know.

What denomination are you and why?

Your ancestors converted due to command from Emperor and force of church, not because it was supreme truth, choosing Jews as the mediators of truth is ultimate cuck.

Catholic, because it's the true Church which can trace itself to the Apostles and does not practice divorce.

FACT: This world exists.
FACT: The world of Jesus does not exist.
>but how do you know if you haventndied yet
Why would the requirements be death?
Primitive desert faith.

Paganism unites this reality with the afterlife reality, Christianity disassociates REALITY for faith fantasitical world.

If Adam and Eve were white, where did other races come from? Serious question.

Race doesn't exist it's just people who pass on their wicked tans to their children.

Found the Protestant