Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster seen snorting a white powder in video. Team says they’re aware...

Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster seen snorting a white powder in video. Team says they’re aware, but have no comment right now. This was also recorded by a prostitute.
streamable.com/odf3v

he's just having a good time after a stressful day at work, why bust his balls about it?

>why bust his balls about it?
Shits and giggles.

i agree. As long as he's getting the results he's paid to get, fuck it. But he was saying he was about to go in a meeting, so technically not (after) work

When you're making the money that he is and are under that much stress in order to get results, ofcourse you're going to fuck hookers and do blow. Hell, most wallstreet guys and even Trump probably get their dick wet with whores in order to unwind.

Explains why they suck.

Hahahahaha! They're all fucking criminal felons and retarded sheeple give them money. Lmao

I don't care that hes doing it. I just want to watch the NFL burn.

>dolphins
>"results"

It is Miami

Sounds like team culture, that guy in the bullying scandal they had talked about how $700 prostitutes were better because they didn't do as many guys

>I just want to watch the NFL burn.

Why? Because of some black guys taking a knee? It's still an entertaining sport to watch.

This

OMG a guy working for the NFL uses drugs and buys hookers?

Holy fucking shit next you'll tell me all the guys on the field are on like steroids and pain meds and cortisone or some shit. Noo fucking way.

Burn NFL. Burn.

wow, these ASMR videos are getting weird

degenerate fuck deserves to be fired.

Poke the blacks with this. Point out the drug sentencing disparity. If he were a black player he would be suspended by the league and put in jail etc.

Send this to sessions, may as well do something about something

Yep, use their programming against them

The NFL and ESPN are beyond P O Z Z E D now.