Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4us7URHkTUk?t=34s
youtube.com/watch?v=hAy08J9SFV0
youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
youtube.com/watch?v=OLnE5m1AfgY
youtube.com/watch?v=DwP1NqWtXSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think the bible said that two guys kissing is wrong but I never really know it doesn't bother me that much but its still a matter of opinin whether or not its okay my grandpa doesnt like it when two guys kiss

Don't so it, ausfags. It opens the door to massive retardation, just like people always said it would.

NO
O

POOFTAS FUCK OFF

no

Why are you such a bigoted islamophobe? You know that allah says homosexuality is bad, right? Why be so intolerant?

>be lib academic
>virtue signal that the no campaign is nonsensical
You didn't look very hard then did you. Your not gonna find that answer in a peer reviewed journal
>Sure, acedemia is a safespace, but I still don't get it!
Was Pauline Hanson wearing a burka a bad thing?
>of course it was terrible
That feeling you got right now, the "it's just wrong" feeling is why people are voting no. Understand?
>*confused*

This. Gay rights is just another form of white supremacy used to suppress the cultural viewpoints of PoC.

AUS has the worst banter.

AUS women are too ugly to rape.

Exactly. Notice how all of these gay rights activists are white. Gay rights = white supremacy!

Hi V Australia!

I'd fkn kill this cunt for such a disrespect against her father

Marry dead person? Love is love
Marry animal? love is love
Marry broom? love is love
Marry my parents? love is love

No, gay rights = white death.

>love is love
Homosexuality is not love
Homosexuality is mental illness

You need to stop this, or you're gonna regret it.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>pooftas fuck off
>that grin

a true lad. have a veeb on me, m8

Innocence lost

You watch yourself leaf, no one harms Bindi.

besides big emu dicking

You can’t argue it that way though, you have to argue against it from an Islamic/brown place (ie: disrespectful towards allah, etc). Arguing from a white place (disrespectful toward Jesus, bad for society) won’t work because they’ll say you’re just trying to (((oppress))) the poor widdle gays. Use the fact that Islam is on the highest rung of the leftist oppression hierarchy against them.

Would you be suprised when some drug addict robbed you, or stole from you? Why not? Because it is what addicts do.

Are we suprised when gay people turn out to be pedos? No? Because it is what faggots do.

Of course there are a few druggies that are not thieves, and they are a few gay people that are faggots, but the fact is degenerate traits cluster.

I'm sure that the lesbian mom didn't push those boys to be as feminine as possible..

check'em

Wait is Chris Hemsworth gay?

seeing Miley's vagina made him turn gay

AUSTRALIA

YES

>She's already been plowed by her bf who cummed inside her

why live

Nice to see celebrities doing something constructive SOMEWHERE.

seygsee shella

This is why women and people under 30 should not be allowed to vote.

Checkem

I didnt think i'd like T H I C C bindy so much.

BTFO

Sting ray stung the wrong family member.

AUSTRALIA YES!

BEAUTIFUL LADIES!

youtu.be/4us7URHkTUk?t=34s

>this is why I fucked you dad up, cunt

LOL holy shit I used to watch this show with my mom when she was just a tyke and now shes fat lmao.

Damn, those were some good times watching Steve Irwin do stupid shit with my family before my dad cheated on my mom

Did you know that Bindi is cucking Australians everywhere by fucking her burger bf, Chandler Powell?

Aus women either date foreigners or emus so it's time to be gay Australia for your own sake.

>Literally neanderthal...

Let's be tolerant, like poofs.
youtube.com/watch?v=hAy08J9SFV0

FUCK this bitch, desecrating the last name "Irwin".

Why couldn't a stingray have taken this cunt instead?

I bet her brother is going to grow up into some sissy faggot.

Is this shopped? Why's her face look like it doesn't belong on that body?

stfu faggot

fuck off back to >reddit

Neanderthals are the difference between niggers and modern humans...

Base country.

did steve get cucked by a chinaman?

I think this may be the most cucked thing in existence.

>Adult.World.2013.1080p.WEB-DL.H264-PHD

>unironically says sodomite
what the fuck, is it a slow night in the phelps compound you literal fucking relic?

she's adorable 2bh

It affects me in no way but I'm not god and good says he doesn't like it so it's up to him I guess it's his world sorry guys my hands are tied

Agreed

Yaaassss queeensss wave that flag!

Sage

What is that huge cleft under her right eye? Did the stingray get her too?

that girls thigh gap makes me want to stick my face in there everytime.

remember 10 years ago when they said first theyd try to normalize homos then pedofiles

based aussie

its time to kill faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Bindi is half-seppo

Is she having a stroke?

Butt-fucker?

All faggots are pedophiles, only fit to be burnt in a fire, hell fire that is. Any one who defends them is either naive or a faggot themselves. Anyone who doubts watch this video, this is what faggots admit when they think they aren't being recorded:
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

two faggots trying to get more children to molest, I hope they get pelted with rocks till they stop breathing and then burn alive for ever in rotten egg smelling sulfur

This tepid thread is why the YES campaign is going to easily win. No argument against, just edgelords triggered by a group on their personal this-disgusts-me list being hateful.

And that's the kind version of why any of you homophobes give anything more than a nugget of shit. Every bit of research into real mouth-frothing anti-gay fucks are closeted self loathers. If only you sad fucks had gay-positive parents so you'd not feel violent instead of horny when those cock cravings hit you.

yet another loss for Sup Forums

sad!

There's plenty of reasons why homosexuality is degenerate but if you can't understand why then youre willfully ignorant and it doesn't matter how many of these threads you read you will never understand because you choose not to.

youtube.com/watch?v=OLnE5m1AfgY

KYS FAGGOT

I hope this madman is lurking.

Every time I see that picture I want to buy that man a beer

We already have gay rights. Civil Union awards all the same legal representation as marriage with the exceptions of the partner acting as next of kin (a legitimate complaint) and the tax benefit of producing child (of which homofags are biologically incapable).

I have absolutely no issue with homofags in a civil union being recognised as kin and I agree 100% that the current situation is unacceptable in that regard.

I do no agree that homofags should be recognised as equal to the basic unit of society, a married couple. They cannot produce children and thereby cannot sustain a society. They are fundamentally different institutions.

This wouldnt happen if stevo was still alive
F

you shouldn't have led him on.

HHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGHNNNN

>Bindi Irwin is now legally rootable.
Where has the time gone. Also those mericunt genes made her ugly as fuck.

She's 16 there you pedo

Looks 35. Didn't even crack a semi. 2/10

16's legal

16 is legal you fucking poofter. you're not american fuckhead

>A girl whose only claim to fame is that her father got stabbed in the heart by a stingray after he literally named her for his dog should tell me how to vote.

I love that guy.

Fucking pooftas.

Gay rights are men's rights.
No way I'll not get behind this.

This. She's perfect.

>tfw reality is even more disturbing than the edited version

I fingered Bindi in a nightclub once.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Vex?

Did they both fug her and aim for twins?

I think you meant

youtube.com/watch?v=DwP1NqWtXSA

The thing that annoys me most about this is that the blue and the green hearts are in the wrong place.

Hex
pull it together cunt

...there's no argument *for* """yes""" except that you want more faggots to spread their HIV to one another by sodomizing their butt buddies in the street.

To think I may have had the honor to shitpost with this noble ausfailian.