Sup Forums collectively BTFO

See, black people are smart too.

>THIS ONE BLACK PERSON DID A THING

There is no cell phone service underground

Black people being able to read should be a viral story, I agree.

This is the most racist and hilarious thing I've seen all day.

Came here to post this.

Is that black chicks book upside down?

>people doing an everyday activity
>WHY ISNT THIS VIRAL

I love funny animal pictures.

Up vote.

BASED
A
S
E
D

whats the original account?

Ready... scene... action!

Wtf, we have free wife underground.

they want a cookie every time they don't fuck up or something? oh wait...

and they still look like ghetto shit

Niggers always want credit for shit they supposed to do.

What would gorilla do if 1 of those pages was a popup

I always wondered how you had so many spare women you could afford to just sell some to westerners as 'Russian Brides.'
>free wife underground
It all makes sense.

Slide thread. 1 post by this ID, and the twitter post was from 2016. sage

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

you're alright Sergei

I'm assuming it was posted on twitter by a black person. why do they think black people reading should be going viral. Seems to me like they're holding them to a lower standard
> good monkey, you can read
Same shit that's expected of everyone else

i wish aaron never left
the last good show in CN since city era

Most of those 'Russian brides' are actually Ukrainian trash

Because its demeaning bu they lack the self awareness to understand it.

Hey look this guy is doing something that is expected of normal people! Look how upstanding he is! This shatters all the stereotypes!

No sweetie your the exception that proves the rule.

>stereotypes exist because of the majority

I ride a train in a city daily. Always hilarious watching the liberal types pull out their earbuds when a large black family gets on the train. Also fun noticing the dip in volume when they leave.

>niggers can read
>this is newsworthy
this is the state of niggers

"damn i wish i cud read"