>>>/r9k/40277889

So uh, I just found this on /r9k/. Fuck, I'm in Brooklyn, should I go to work tomorrow? Do we contact the authorities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3BbzWimtYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Do we contact the authorities?
Do you even know where you are? Fuck off cuck. Let this race war shit kick off already.

>should I go to work
Yes
>Do we contact the authorities
No. Golden rule of 4 chan: it's all LARP until proven otherwise.

LARP imo. Or its real and he beta male fails and becomes an hero

>"Yes Goy! Get violent so we can even further demonize your race!"

Nice try, kike.

Jews will die in the purges too.

Says you kike. You have not lurked enough on /r9k/, obviously.

You gotta be a fucking retard to say something like that on here.....or he's doing it...

What exactly are you implying my man? Tomorrow's gonna be exciting.

Exactly. Alphabet agencies constantly watch this place. You'd think he would only post something like that if he was really going to do it, because he'd be v& otherwise.

Real or not that person is going to get arrested.

>/r9k/
most likely gonna be "The Virgin Shooter"

yes he is. he's probably not smart enough to use proxy/VPN, so his ISP can find him easily based on his IP. i work for an ISP and have done it numerous times. dumb fucks.

This is the first time that this has happened, and I've been awake to see the thread. Shit this is exciting. Won't get my hopes up too high though, you know how it is with happenings around here.

Not a smart move. But, what criminal is? Unless, another false flag

that its a fucking meme ya dip

Hope he's behind 9 proxies you can go to jail for that shit nowadays.

>false flag

I doubt it. Has there ever even been an obviously false flag mass shooting connected to this website? Chris Mercer seemed legit. This is bad news for white people though, tomorrow's news will bear that thread with the "n-word".

>I just found this on /r9k/
go back

Is /r9k/ associated with reddit in any way? You're trying to derail.

Dyker heights here. tfw white male

Think he'll break Breivik's record, Sup Forums?

I doubt it, but you never know. Breivik killed so many.

kek

>Do we contact the authorities?
Nope. LARP until proven otherwise, and in any case we have an unspoken mutual "no snitching" policy with the robots. We don't try to prevent them from enacting the Beta Uprising, they don't try to stop us from enacting the Day of the Rope. We let each other just work things out.

Some people may die here and there but it's the price we pay

Posts like that are what the fbi and cia should be focused on instead of psy ops and shilling

Fake and gay.

You a nigger? If so stay home, if not nothing to worry about obviously.

Takes brains to do detective work, to shill all you need are uppity Jews and affirmative action hires.

I wish he was more specific then east coast, last time I read one of these threads it was that Anthony Fantano looking kid and he was serious.

nice1

Nice OS, Pajeet.

>cuck
This word has been said a lot lately. Why is it a thing again all of a sudden? Literally nobody on Sup Forums said this after the election

Yes, go to work, you feckless nigger.
No, don't report it to anyone. He only states a general region. It's LARP until proven otherwise.

Hopefully it's just another retard LARPer.

If you want to fix society, do the hard work and make yourself into an upstanding moral paragon and read a fuckload of books. Don't do that Elliot Rodger shit.

>There are people in this board who are still in school
I'm out

this

youtube.com/watch?v=C3BbzWimtYI