Drawfag Thread 1830

Drawfag Thread 1830

second rarfag's files until thread 1819: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desuarchive.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1829

Other urls found in this thread:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/3f/eb/7c/3feb7c49e50b8a5172550e55e2bd3839.jpg
i.imgur.com/b9Kwkg3.jpg
imgur.com/efvgi6b
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2137244
imgur.com/X41Jj3x
imgur.com/a/8aUfY
i.imgur.com/XNEmilf.jpg
i.imgur.com/OjZhqqb.jpg
i.imgur.com/2ytzWCz.jpg
imgur.com/a/dPpvS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting Yotsuba as a nun.

Requesting Maki with her feet as big as the girl's in the picture on the right.

Requesting Hikage kindly hugging Mirai from the back. Hikage cares a lot for Mirai, but not in a romantic way, and she doesn't have emotions so a subtle blush is more than enough, but Mirai can be very flustered.

Requesting Frenda as The Swede
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/3f/eb/7c/3feb7c49e50b8a5172550e55e2bd3839.jpg

Or just her being a shameless, cum-attracting slut of a whore
She Starts Wars
She Fuels Wars

Requesting TOP WAIFU, Nui-Nui, with a Mimikyu.

Requesting Muse and Salama licking each other's bellybuttons in a 69 position in their bikinis.

Requesting Irina or Kaede doing the Mega Milk pose.
If it's Kaede, have her hold something else, like bowls of pudding.

Requesting delicious brown loli Jimi Hendrix or Bob Marley

Requesting sexually suggestive Dimaria bullying Brandish, both from Fairy Tail. Thank you.

Requesting Leone (the blonde one) in her normal form (short hair) giving Akame (the dark haired one) a cute short haircut, complete with a cape/mantle.

Requesting color for this Miia.

Color ref: i.imgur.com/b9Kwkg3.jpg

Requesting Mira Yurizaki in maid outfit

Requesting some Revy trying to look Kawaii but failing miserably

Requesting Inami Mahiru as a cute doggy

Requesting a Gyate-kora drawing of Raphtalia(bottom) and firo(top)

Gyate-kora example: imgur.com/efvgi6b

Requesting a recreation of the comic on the right with Kurogiri and Naomasa and instead of "same hat" they're saying "same tie"
Please

Requesting the Aquarions, lead by Logos (sword wielder) fighting against the Ryvius and Vital Guarder in an apocalyptic showdown.

Requesting Skarbrand and Ein Graze doing something manly and cool. Like lumberjacking or beer chugging.

Requesting mascots in campy DC hero outfits please! Preferably with Pitz as Batman, Ai-kun as Superman, Haro as Flash, and Fukubuchou as Flash! Bonus points if Yotsuba asks "why so serial?" as she tries eating Al Gore cereal.

Requesting lineart (and maybe color) on this image, please.

Reference: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2137244

Requesting a full body and color draw of my Saiyan OC named Totoma. He is a half human/ half saiyan boy, age 22, and fights for good. He has short brown hair, brown eyes, wears glasses, and has a Saiyan Tail. I would like ether in his saiyan armor (with tail wraped around him), or earth clothes (with tail out). If you draw him in his earth clothes, have him using some Kai energy, as if about to release the "Kamehameha".

Requesting Wo wearing a plugsuit or having it draped over her hat, not knowing how to put it on.

Requesting Ibaraki giving a footjob to the viewer.

Requesting Ikamusume advertising the Kuro Burger
Discontinued like her series, I never got to taste one ;_;

Requesting Tokiko doing the Rip and Tear panel.

Hello. Could someone draw a Gyate Gyate Miyu? She's Illya's friend from Prisma Illya; I leave a Gyate Illya for reference. Miyu doesn't smile a lot, so she doesn't need to have Illya's expression. Thanks a lot.

Requesting a big tittied Werecat chugging a bottle of Holstaur milk.

Requesting Cornelia li Britannia wearing the outfit on the right.

quick colored version : imgur.com/X41Jj3x

>tfw Koyama didn't reprise his role as Kira for the DiU anime

Still doing some from last thread but, give me a non-anime reaction pic and a husbando and I'll draw them like that.

Give me any one of these cheap, nasty sluts getting their filthy meat holes thoroughly stuffed brutalized by massive black cocks.

You've asked for this for a really long time

Requesting the original artist who did this to finish and color this please!

Requesting Sophia dressed in a lewd school girl uniform using Tanukichi's back as a chair and smacking his ass with a riding crop. That or Sophia pounding Tanukichi's beta boipussy with a strap-on and making him ahegao from the prostate stimulation. Either is fine.

Requesting colors for these chibis of Hotaru, Anna, and Tejina

Really cool style

Requesting Archer Cat as a Qtπ monstergirl trying to shoot apples off of anons head

Requesting the original character on the left breathing into a Dyson bladeless fan.

Requesting Female Knight from Maou Yuusha being fucked in the ass fresh out of the bath, droplets of water clinging to her body and flying into the air with each thrust.

I think only asked for a few threads, but anyway thanks a bunch for the color.

Forgot to say but if it's not too much trouble could you add her pupils?

Do you want them to be thinner?

Yes, please

DO YOU WISH TO GO THINNER

Sorry to bother you but can you upload your references in full resolution? Not upload them here, don't want to waste image limit

Wow, it's like the actual anime!

Requesting more source and adaptation versions of girls together

Not sure what you mean

Requesting a kancolle edit of this with
Kakyoin = Iowa
Polnareff = Kongou
Jotaro = Bismark
Joseph = Mushashi

imgur or any other image hosting site

Requesting this Nonon eating a burger!

No, I mean about the resolution, I didn't know uploading to Sup Forums does anything to it. Here you go, though

imgur.com/a/8aUfY

Requesting Hisoka bullying Macchi with a full nelson like in the reference, exposing her bike shorts/spats completely.

I think that's good, thank you.

More like I couldn't be arsed to open up paint and trim the images. Guess I'll do that. Sorry to be a bother again

Oh, you wanted them separately?

Requesting a smug Medaka in nyangerie

Requesting Mikasa using an open outhouse in full view of the other recruits but not caring.

i-its something right...?

cute

An attempt was made and I'm happy with just that! Thanks for drawing this, it didn't occur to me until just now that it's an extremely odd request, so I apologize. Those eyes look really nice and so does that little doodle.

That's pretty good! Nice sketch, mang

Requesting this fusion chart, thanks in advance.
Of Futayo Honda, Angela, and Jun the Swan

user, seriously every time I see this request it's always so fucking hot even tho it's not supposed to probably, damn I wish I could draw you this.

I need more of Tamamo in her frilly nightgown
If she were sleeply that could be pretty nice too.

my first time posting here, so i appreciate the words

Don't tell people you're new, they'll think alot less of you and make fun of you

Just chill out and post normally and you'll be fine

Try out drawing art aswell

requesting color for this

color reference
i.imgur.com/XNEmilf.jpg
i.imgur.com/OjZhqqb.jpg

Requesting a picture of Karna, thirsty, spotting her 'lemonade' and drinking it only to discover it isn't lemonade

Also, Jinako wearing a Zero Suit or Eva plugsuit

Requesting (from Owari no Seraph) Shinoa Hīragi and Mitsuba Sangū wearing skimpier and sexier versions of their battle uniforms, please.

Requesting a naked apron Galko holding a freshly baked cake.

Do you happen to have a name, by any chance? or a blog or something?

Requesting sexy/lewd Unryuu, anything goes.

I tried drawing Maki Nishikino in a school swimsuit or sukumizu. It's the first time I draw a character in some sort of swimsuit.

My only means of drawing is through paper and pencil. Would this pass in the WWD?

That looks perfect, you passed the test!

yes, save us!

Thank you! I will go to the thread and help now!

Gumi driving a flamingo pink Cadillac and wearing aviators
SeeU in the passenger seat could be nice

Requesting Rukia snuggled up in a blanket cocoon with her head peaking out, saying excitedly to a Wurmple that she now understands why they make cocoons

Adlet and Hans spitroasting/DPing Chamot from Rokka no Yuusha after all the shit she put them through, as she's bound up or not if its just spitroast then have Adlet using a dildo on her ass

Requesting color of Green Heart in a seashell bikini

i.imgur.com/2ytzWCz.jpg

i have a DA under the name Applefunk

How about Blue Rose or Dragon Kid/Lin from Tiger & Bunny with huge tits, the latter unzipping her jumpsuit to reveal her huge chest.

Requesting Lalaco selling on the black market a dinosaur fossil with "Limewire" printed on its back.

Requesting Mob in the outfit to the right(Plaid shirt and black/dark jeans) being happy or just relaxing. Preferably in the style of the manga or anime. If you're using your own just make sure to remember he's a middle schooler and not to make him look too mature/bishounen.

Requesting Genos blowing his fucking nose

Requesting Hajime from Gatchaman Crowds in a wet t-shirt, oblivious to how her fat tats and erect nipples are showing through her soaked top.

Someone last thread wanted a white cum version of that minori pic: here ya go

imgur.com/a/dPpvS

mating_press
big_penis
huge_breasts

Forgot your hex_maniac and haruka_(pokemon)

I mean, if that's who you want to see. I'm just requesting for a drawfag to add their own.

Your coloring has improved asoc

Requesting Amanogawa Kirara from Princess Precure wearing Raidy's "armor".

Thanks, but it's not enough.
It's never enough.

Requesting more of Noir Vinocacao wearing this BIG silly HAT