What the FUCK is going on with all the shill threads...

What the FUCK is going on with all the shill threads... You cant just keep posting shill shit and anti-trump shit and expect us here at Sup Forums to just take your side. Honest to god fuckfest here right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums is literally under attack by Antifa terrorist

its Sup Forums's fault

I'll twll you what I tell other boards complaining about Sup Forums threads on their boards: stop advertising your butthurt.

They're only purpose is to flood the board with shit.

Sup Forums really started getting hammered by hillshills during the election last year. They never stopped.

Its ok user, I'm here

The left is paying a bunch of minimum wage fools to alter the signal to noise ratio. Why do they keep trying even though it hasn't ever suceeded? Because they keep getting paid.

Its been 90% shills for a while now.

I can only deal with so many Vegas shooting threads. I get that the crowd sourcing of the truth is important, but damn am I uninterested in that shooting.

Isn't everything?

I think most of the problem is /pol has gotten tired of making the same indestructable arguments against the shills' self-defeating logic. Arguing with fucking idiots gets boring, and they never stop.

Liberal death throes

A lot of its leftists, then there is shitposting, and finally CTR. The leftist are easy to spot, they have unsupported arguments and generally repeat "but why" like a child. Shitposters and CTR post threads and run, so i can't really tell the difference. Retards respond and bump either way, That is what could be corrected if fucktards could restrain themselves.

Do you know who made that?

They always break.

it all started with #gamergate

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

>reeeeee Someone doesn't like muh trumpcuck so this means they're a shill

Fuck off you pathetic beta cunt. This board is free for all opinions and discussions .