Wtf I like Harvey Weinstein now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eating their own

Dude keeps putting himself in more and more spotlight.

Also i find it funny how many actresses got roles under him, but haven't said shit. Hope shit is leaked and the chaos deepens.

that guy really is in trouble, isn't he?

Test post

>Also i find it funny how many actresses got roles under him, but haven't said shit.
Yeah, right
>eat dick to become famous
>tell everyone how many dicks you had to eat to get famous
No. Instead they become virtue signaling ultra orthodox feminists. Or worse.

Good test, burger. Proceed as planned. Medkit out.

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

This guys is gonna sing like a bird guaranteed, those fat cat jews in the elite have more skeletons in their closet than there's under paris.

why are his eyes all lopsided like that?

He lost an eye when he was a kid

Where did he pull $50 million out of his ass?

Oh yes please sue these assholes. Can't wait that these liberal faggots go out of business with their fake news.

They don't say shit because they're grateful for thr millions of dollars they make to suck a dick and mug for a camera. Ashley Judd is a cunt who happens to be gorgeous.

>on my right is an application for a good paying job that allows me to be lonely and post on Sup Forums
>on my left is a multi million dollar ugly Jew cock that guarantees a life of fame and fortune

I'm sorry Sup Forums, but put that ugly Jew cock in my mouth already. He'd have to start making more money offers to make me stop sucking on it.

The fappening is Weinstein's family album

The whores will always fight back after the money and or fame is gone. Pretty convenient.

>Pretty convenient.
Isn't it?

As much as I like to see a lefty fool go down I have no sympathy for the whores who get into show biz knowing what is up. They are whores and fully willing to fuck for fame. Why would anyone produce films if it wasn't for the money and pussy?

NYT RELEASES ALL THEIR RESEARCH

>WEINSTEIN AN HERO'S

If Harvey's legal team could've prevented this story from getting out they would have. Now they're probably talking him out of his last shekels cause they realize their golden goose has been cooked. There's no better way to prejudice a jury then to sue the newspaper editors they read.

oh shit

I'm going for two shots to the back of the head with a 12 gauge. 100% suicide.