dumbasses are CUTE

you can pry it from my warm, hard cock.

What are they doing?

High level wrestling.

Oh, I see, I guess clothes might get in the way of a fair fight

Hi

What did she do?

Forbidden cocaine jutsu

What sequences of thought did they went through to come up with the name for this series?

Shhh

Cocaine.

I have no KMB folder, so all of my KMB images are scattered around my drive. Yasuna style.

season 2 when

Agiri needs more benjamins

Assassination + wackiness

You bought it, right?

Each BD sale can fund 30 new seasons!

How wad she caught? Don't she have a escape jutso or its actually a bushin or some shit? She can easly beat some cops with the gun jutso

Wait, that's not her speed!

We are waiting for

I have the Blu-Ray, all the manga and a t shirt.

I still need to do more for the babies.

>tfw missed out on the fig

They delayed it so much I forgot.

>phat

WASA WASA

Cute. Do they sell any figs still?

I only have naamins

So you thought Kill Me Baby was just innocent, silly fun? Think again. It is, in fact, the deepest anime of the last 15 years, providing a daring and shocking insight in the human psyche.

Enter Sonya and Yasuna, their outward appearance being similar to ordinary japanese school girls, their characters and interactions however resembling the protagonists of plays and novels, by Camus, Beckett and Sarte, both trapped in existential loneliness, the abusive and destructive nature of their bond symbolizing the eternal conflict between the Freudian "Es" (the raw, primitive force of life, Yasuna) and the "Ich" (Sonya's defensive, realistic and rational nature).

Agiri, as the archetypical "Ueber-Ich" controls their interaction from a distance, her ninja magic symbolizing society's moral fibre, which has a dampening, smoothening effect on the eternal conflict between the Es and the Ich.

Thus, the three characters' interwoven personalities are metaphors for the mental processes which take place within the mind of a single individual. Yasuna illustrates this philosophical principle by splitting herself in three, in episode 4. The three "Yasunas" act like exaggerated segments of her own personality, and seen in this light, Sonya, Yasuna and Agira, as representatives of the Es, Ich and Ueber-Ich respectively, possess the same amount of comical exaggeration and simplification, added to the archetypes that define their split personalities.

The "unused character" symbolizes God. Modern man, having no use for a higher power, assumed divine power and became God himself, symbolized by Yasuna taking the Unused Character's place and usurping her characteristics.

>this is Japanese High School Girl.

>Enter Sonya and Yasuna, their outward appearance being similar to ordinary japanese school girls,
Sonya is a Russian.

NAAMIN
A
A
M
I
N

Why is the cocaine ninja so cool?

Because dude weed lmao

Woah just take it easy man

>that user who uploaded a 2.5gb folder of every possible crop in the series

Put what in the bag?

is this is the only example of good anime with less characters (3+)?

I lost my wasas

>tfw no maid Yasuna

I want to fund more babies.

Yasuna a cute.

When the studio flips the couch cushions over because they were getting too hot.

Why is Agiri the best girl?

Make me

Why does Sonya have such a cute tight butt?

It's time to pull the trigger, onii-chan.

Assassins are in shape.

We need a KMB-Amanchu diving crossover.
Someone pay J.C. Staff $15 to make it.

>mfw no KMB and YYS crossover.
Hell, try a $20.

Wrestling?

FUCK YOU

You make me mad

>tfw you got the exclusive version

>surrounded by idols

I hope Sonya has two bullets left.

Hey fuck you anime girl, how about you get out of that jabroni outfit and we settle this in the ring?

You got me mad now

delete these

Why is Sonya so mean? Cant she accept that Yasuna is best instead of always lashing out at her?

can yasuna tank a noble phantasm?

She's just tsundere.

can Sonya kill servants?

She'd be better off going after the masters, that's how assassins do best.

ok but can Yasuna kill Sonya?

These pics are NOT okay

mkay

How long until we get a new season?

Until universe is restarted + 2014 years

>What is the Prehistoric Era

>2014 years ago
>prehistoric

>2014 years after the big bang
>The earth hasn't even fully formed

If there is no "before" the big bang, how can there be an "after" the big bang?

Don't use that kind of logic on me.

This.

What could Slay My Toddler have done to avoid becoming stale in the latter episodes of its anime?

Choked you in your sleep.

Used Unused Character

Because big bang created time.

>changing anything about Kill Me Baby

>WASAS

wasabi?

Sonya ass.
A sudden serious plot. Sonya is forced to kill and Yasuna wants to stop her. A fighting ensues between the two and Yasuna gets seriously hurt. They both escape the city and try to survive as Sonya assassin clan chases for them both. The clan hire Unused Character to hunt for them but they never get to meet her, instead the both just go around killing assassins and being an actual good version of that stupid show with the lesbian killers, except is just friendship.

At the end Yasuna learns how to fight and uses her regenerative skills to help Sonya against the Assassin Organization Boss, who is the father of some character or whatever i dont give a fuck.