youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/917254153893580800
youtube.com/watch?v=3zrajVO-Mgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHIIIIET

THE STORM IS COMING FROM ALL SIDES

JUNTA

PEDOGATE

This guy spouted 100% bullshit last year and everything he promised turned out false.

But go ahead and play Sup Forums

This fat fuck never follows through.

It's called Kiwi Farms.

Do you think they will slap the bracelets on Dan "The Defiler" Schneider Sup Forums?

If Weinstein wasnt in the news Id tend to agree. Massive pedo problems in Hollywood

FUCKING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KEEP YOUR HEADS DOWN AND PUSH THIS SHIT FOLKS FUCKING BUMP!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=AfuQd_xZlKw

>KimDotcom
you all forgot about the last "big" announcement he made?

Something tells me this is a trap to hide his own shit. Like Gus Fring always giving fried chicken to the DEA.

How the fuck is this supposed to work if it's anonymous? How can anything be confirmed if this is the case? He didn't think this one through.

Dan '9 inches inside her' Schneider is untouchable

Kim, please leave the internet you lying fat fuck.

I guess we have our thread theme.

It was literally a nothingburger.

Why not the best law firm in the nation? Does he not know all of California is bought off?

If it was all nothing, why did navy seals arrest him?

I didn't even know he was still around.

that fat fucking kiwi is just pissed because the US locked his assets down. "lf lawyer for pro-bono work. I'll find funding." fuck you fatty do it and redeem yourself.

>probono,

not getting any good lawyers

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

You mean Dan “we’ve got a fighter” Schneider?

I think not. He’s above the law.

KimDotCom

> 800 pound nothing

>Kikes abuse dumb shiksas and children that want to be stars/models
>Kikes also promoting "MUH SOGUNY MUH MALE RAPE CULTURE"

((((They))))) made their bed, now they shall lie in it.

On the contrary mr. Zeroes. This guy has been bang-on in all of the major things that he's tweeted.

Nothing is user these days. it would need that disclaimer. with a link to a vpn.. even then.. tor?

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/917254153893580800

Jewish created war on White men called "feminism" is coming back at them.

I think that's what they call blowback.

When it comes to the holocaust Jews be like "it was real in my mind"

When it comes to crying sexual assault bitches be like "it was real in my mind"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=3zrajVO-Mgc

FUCKING AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

How would kids get a decent legal team? Crowdfund and have one mass trial?

This fat bastard has pulled this bullshit 4 times in a row without delivering. Sage.

(((Hollywood))) rapists and pedophilia is literally almost 100 year old news.

>mfw

>coming from all sides
aww, that's cute, reddit.

Stillwaiting on his Seth Rich bullshit.

Right?

this fat fuck was larping bullshit about the fake seth rich conspiracy but okay im sure he's trustworthy

Hollywierd jew detected

I clock on this thread all excited and then I see that fat fuck. Now im in the bone zone. Hype levels at -100%

I'll never forget this digusting fatass publishing weeks old information on Seth Rich after building it up as something groundbreaking. He put it underneath his terrible, hedonistic music video. Kill yourself Kim

Bump

No he hasn't. Him and Hannity let everyone down with their Seth Rich bombshell BS a few months ago. They're both demoralization agents.

>made megaupload and mega, 2 of the most popular services on the internet ever for decades
>cant make literally a chan or forum

Hillary raided his mansion because of the dirt she thought someone from the military was storing on his site.

>twitter.com/Cernovich/status/917254153893580800

Fake. His name is spelled wrong in handle.

who cares faggot. Pedos. Are you a pedo faggot? Stop calling shit out then

Kim Dotcom is a piece of shit who spouts lies and hyperbole on twatter to stay relevant. Nothing he claims or predicts is true. Fuck that guy.

KIM IS A MAN OUT FOR BLOOD!

After hollywood fucked him by pressuring the FBI to raid and shutdown megaupload, he's going after the people that destroyed his livelihood! Absolute savage!

How's the tranny fucker flip flopper find time to tweet?

Sup Forums is dead when posting baboon mindset. How does that semen taste again ?

LOL this site has existed for years. its called blind items and only a fucking moron thinks its real

lmao when he had that big scoop and it was a promotion for his new CD.. a fucking CD