>ironic weeaboos
>saucefags
>spoonfeeding
>recs threads
>using virgin as a insult
>using pedo as a insult
>getting mad a loli
>anime becoming the new ''xD im such a nerd''

Gentleman and loli how do we save our home?

Fuck off you pedovirgin

Making a second thread will certainly not help.

Kill yourself pedo

You forgot
>meta threads

>>anime becoming the new ''xD im such a nerd''
It's been like that for years

Also
>>Sup Forums memes
nice hypocrisy

>dubs defender

There's nothing wrong with dubs though.

2013?.

The state of 2016 Sup Forums.

Step 1: Don't make a meta thread
Step 2: Ban OP for life

Nice Sup Forums meme for a thread complaining about crossboarders, I guess you're just such a super serious oldfag you've got dementia.

Where else can we talk about the state of Sup Forums? Are you suggesting we just let the cancer run free?

It's cancer awareness user we have to chemo to save this board.

Fucking virgin pedo

there's nothing wrong in crossboarding, I myself? I am a Sup Forums poster, and I feel the need to ask you OP, what did you mean by this?

le big guy for you xD :^) look at this hot chick with a fat arse lol today my girlfriend bleew me shit was so cash while i was watching dubbed fairy tail on kissanime i wish i was japanese and also can someone give me source and some nice animes to watch but it cant be some virgin pedo loli garbage ok im such a nerd

Damn you're trying so hard to fit in but you don't even know there's a board for meta bitching.

How about you stay the fuck out of Sup Forums with your 2d manchildren cartoons faggot

You could consider suicide.

"Normies" is the objectively better term though. It means the same shit and sounds better.

You are the cancer

>/qa/

Nice joke user.

Bitching about Sup Forums is in itself a form of cancer. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

I sure love metathreads.

>sounds better

Makes you sound like you're fresh from reddit.

"Normie" is a word used by people Sup Forums considers far closer to real "normies" than themselves, I.e it is a false poser faggot word and you are not a real Sup Forums user if you say that. Sup Forums isn't persecuting you because you're too abnormal for them, but bevause you use a word indicating you are too normal for them. You ARE a normie if you even used that word, which is a bastardized version tweaked to be usavle around actual normalfags. The original and real term in the Sup Forums context is normalfag. "Normie" is the fucking whitewashed/SJW-approved version because the "fag" part is offensive to them and they want to be able to drop this term on places like Reddit, Facebook and twitter - which are pretty much the textbook definition of normalfag dens - without fear of getting reprimanded. Which defeats the whole fucking point.

If you are being careful to "fit in" on various shitty normalfag websites, you are actually as normalfag as they fucking come and just have some fucking ludicrous idea in your head that you're not. It's the same as these "omg I'm such a nerrrd XD" shitheads on those same sites only here it's "omg I'm such a weird unique person XD". In summation shut up OP because you clearly have no idea what you're dealing with and /r9k/'s whiny emo shit is not what Sup Forums is about.

When can we start making 3x3 threads a bannable offense?

>all these people shitting on meta threads

Look like OP is right.

if you banned all people who post from phones and all canadians this board would improve 200%

You're right, and since Sup Forums is so shit we should talk about videogames on Sup Forums too, in fact let's just make Sup Forums into a general discussion board because why would there be specific boards for non-anime topics? I want to talk about all my interests here on this anime&manga board.

shut the HECK up

anime is a normal tier hobby you idiot

3x3 threads are only bad when a newshit tries making a thread with his entry level popular crap and opening the floodgate

Why go on /qa/ a board full of crossboarders to talk about Sup Forums?

Quick, before this thread gets deleted, let's use it to talk about stuff.

you don't save it. You accept that this shit will always briefly pop up in threads like it always has since this board's inception, and you learn to not let it get to you as much

nokosage

Fuck off normalfag. This meme will never ever take off.

>b-b-but my coworkers watch DBZ and OPM

No shit they only watch mainstream crap.

Ban all generals. This is not a discussion but an order.

>mfw watching anime on netflix and CR as I shitpost from my cellphone in 3 different boards(Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums)

first they have to ban the "totally not generals" threads

Because meta threads are not found in anime or manga, so the discussion goes to the metathread board.

Mainstream animu is still animu though.