Did the Jews kill Tupac?

They at the very least, threatened his life....

haaretz.com/jewish/fbi-files-on-tupac-shakur-murder-show-he-received-death-threats-from-jewish-gang-1.355962

Also I'm pretty sure (((jimmy iovine))) profited greatly off his death.

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/cio5rg/chappelle-s-show-tupac-is-still-alive---uncensored
nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/suge-knight-accuses-dr-dre-spending-20g-killed-article-1.3546091
youtu.be/TvxsN95m9yM
youtube.com/watch?v=yQfJBhDYuSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i believe so.. it was more than just random gangbangers..

You don't kill a celebrity in Vegas on the strip and just ride off into the sunset..

he faked his death like a lot of other celebs. Look into Miles Mathis to learn more

No way.. he's dead.

>he faked his death

I was so excited from 96 to 03...
>He'll be back in 7 years!
Nope. He dead.

Feds will point the finger at anyone, it was them. They were still kind of in their kill a leader phase.
Now because everyone is getting tracked and hacked and cameras and shit, they'll just destroy you with whatever shit you're doing.

you know that nigger wouldn't shut up long enough to pretend to be dead.

yea bruh they had to take him out cuz Pac was gonna lead da revolushun against white supremacy

Iovine is Italian, though.

who cares he was a closet fag anyway he's overrated because he got to rap over the best beats in rap any rapper would sound good on the 'all eyez on me' beats.

Why did he change his stage name to Makaveli (Machiavelli) for his final album "The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory"?

Yeah right.. he's as jew as they come.

He is as Italian as Mark Cuban.

"HEY NIGGER....HOW ARE YOU?"

Jimmy Iovine is catholic.

Death Row Record's inhouse lawyer, (((David Kenner))) wrote up Tupac's contract with death row. Tupac threatened to leave the label after he fulfilled the contract. Before he left, Tupac asked Kenner if he could see death row's books because he was broke, when in fact he had made the label tens of millions of dollars. Kenner refused to show him the books and tried to bribe him with rolex watches and luxury cars. Tupac refused the bribe, that's when Kenner decided to have him killed.

2pac and DMX are the only niggers that i have respect

I know Kenner was/is a shady fuck and was probably definitely involved... but if you're trying to tell me Jimmy isn't jewish.. i don't know what to tell you.

why would they, he was a communist shill

Jimmy was raised catholic, he said so himself in the "Defiant Ones" documentary.

cc.com/video-clips/cio5rg/chappelle-s-show-tupac-is-still-alive---uncensored

I wrote this song in 94

He also said he bailed Pac out of prison, which is bullshit..

Lying.. something jews do often.

You have a very unhealthy obsession with Jews, user

Were on pol, no?

the Jewish Defense League (JDL), a US-recognized terrorist organization, has long been involved in the degenerate nigger muzak industry.

wait wtf is that monica lewinsky? WTF

No, it was someone who ran with Haitian Jack trying to prove himself. What's a Haitian Jack, you ask? Well it's not a mixed drink. I wish I didn't know that about stupid nigger culture, but I know more than I want to because people I can't get away from do and talk about it constantly.

nah, that's Debbie. i also lost my virginity to her.

No.. that was the first shooting.

No, it was purely chimp on chimp aggression.

he also dated madonna, and broke with her because she was white

Nobody was ever arrested, and it happened on the vegas strip after a Tyson fight...

something not adding up, chimps aren't that clever.

suge knight is in jail right now because of the murder

Suge is in jail because of a completely different murder..
Which, he ran over somebody that attacked him, in what was most likely a set up by Dr Dre..

You remember that "Yes I'm alive and me missing you", that shit is burnt into my mind and I still have hope, 2014 was long ago...

nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/suge-knight-accuses-dr-dre-spending-20g-killed-article-1.3546091

Is Dre out for revenge? Did he find out or knew all along?

Dre is in close with Jimmy Iovine, who is connected to a lot of (((powerful))) people..

Suge and Pac pissed these people off, and they took out Pac and eventually got Suge.

youtu.be/TvxsN95m9yM

youtube.com/watch?v=yQfJBhDYuSE

This explains a lot about Eminem as well

Reminder: Bill Cosby's son was killed by the Jewish son of Israeli-American mafioso Joseph Zakaria, who was imprisoned for chopping up fellow kikes. Look into it.

I assume he was killed because he was like trump - couldn’t be controlled and was extremely influential to communities that ((they)) would rather have enslaved.

Ritual sacrifice by either Quincy Jones, Suge Knight, Dr Dre, or Busta Rhymes

Yeh we killt 'em so whaddua gonna do, goyim?